What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Now we can ask again.. when did msgpluslive come? :P

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
Now we can ask again.. when did msgpluslive come? :P
Author: Message:
ChicaRacing

Code Gass Fan

40 / Female / Flag
O.P. Shocked  Now we can ask again.. when did msgpluslive come? :P
There's a confirmed rumor about the release date of MSN 8 and it's today!!!!! yei! then i ask, when did msgpluslive come? cause u told us that when the msn 8 beta was released u will give us a posible relase date for it! come on dont let us cry for it more time hahahahahaha pleeease pleaaaaase patchou :$ tell us something :P could u?
03-16-2006 04:25 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Now we can ask again.. when did msgpluslive come? :P
Where did you here the rumor. It is not true :P
03-16-2006 04:28 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
I think the rumour might have been mixed up with some other news. Microsoft will have an offcial chat about WLM today, with some of the WLM developers and other people from the team. Only people in the managed WLM beta will be able to jion that afaik, if you're a managed tester, check the newsgroups.

No releasedate for WLM is known yet.

Also, what Absorbation said: Where did you get this news/rumour from (I'm just curious)?

This post was edited on 03-16-2006 at 04:58 PM by Menthix.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
03-16-2006 04:57 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ChicaRacing

Code Gass Fan

40 / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: Now we can ask again.. when did msgpluslive come? :P
hi! i read the rumor on the net, i dont know if i can post the url here, its in spanish, but the mods can edit my post if its necesary so this is the link: http://www.messengeradictos.com/13/1094/noticias.php i take it seriously (the notice) cause they always post the latest news and in 24 hours the things just happend :P

i apologize for the inconvinients that may come for this post :( i was so excited for the idea of having news of msgpluslive :(

PD: if u dont understand anything i type is cause i dont speak english hahaha so this maybe sounds like "TARZAN" sry 4 that
03-16-2006 05:12 PM
chuck_str

35 / Male / –
well i get news stright from microsoft about dates and stuff ad i have had no word yet
03-16-2006 05:55 PM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Google translation from the link above
As of the next hours no longer it will be necessary to hope to receive an invitation of some well-known or friend to be able to prove the new beta.  It will only be necessary to solicit to participate in the phase beta and in just a short time, without waiting lines it assures MSN, you will receive an email with a connection to be able to participate in the beta.  In messengeradictos we have published an article of Juan Ignacio Osendi (MVP MSN Messenger) in whom explain all and each of the new features that this version brings, reason why recommended its reading before coming to the unloading and installation from the beta.  Until we do not receive the confirmation mail you cannot initiate session in the new one to messenger 8, so we advised that you hope to receive it before coming to its unloading and installation.  We remembered to you that Windows Live Messenger 8 beta requires the use of Microsoft Windows XP.  Recommended connections:  Windows Live Messenger thoroughly
Well, they say their source is a Microsoft MVP, so it could actually be true. But it won't mean WLM is out of beta, if i understand the translation correct they will start a public beta fase. Which is still very interesting news btw :). But that won't mean Messenger Plus! Live will be released too. Plus! Live is planned for the first non-beta public release, and even that can't be promised because there is still plenty of work todo on MP!L.

This post was edited on 03-17-2006 at 01:44 PM by Menthix.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
03-16-2006 06:02 PM
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by ChicaRacing
There's a confirmed rumor about the release date of MSN 8 and it's today!!!!! yei! then i ask, when did msgpluslive come? cause u told us that when the msn 8 beta was released u will give us a posible relase date for it! come on dont let us cry for it more time hahahahahaha pleeease pleaaaaase patchou :$ tell us something :P could u?
quote:
Originally posted by http://www.messengeradictos.com/13/1094/noticias.php

A partir de las próximas horas ya no será necesario esperar a recibir una invitación de algún conocido o amigo para poder probar la nueva beta. Tan sólo hará falta solicitar participar en la fase beta y en poco tiempo, sin colas de espera asegura MSN, recibirás un email con un enlace para poder participar en la beta.

:-/ It doesn't say that it's a release, it says that people won't require invitations to try WLM 8.

Although I'm not sure if it's true or not, but it's way different than what you suggest.

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

03-16-2006 06:06 PM
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
I can't read spanish or anything... But It won't be a while till WLM comes out, as has already been said in this thread.... ohh... and menthix... fix your quote ;)
03-16-2006 10:09 PM
Hikoto

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
Well, they say their source is a Microsoft MVP, so it could actually be true. But it won't mean WLM is out of beta, if i understand the translation correct they will start a public beta fase. Which is still very interesting news btw . But that won't mean Messenger Plus! Live will be released too. Plus! Live is planned for the first non-beta public release, and even that can't be promised because there is still plenty of work todo on MP!L.

Well hmm if invitations are not needed anymore, I can be quite sure most of the peeps who have 7.5 will d/l the version. Then isn't kinda lame that MsgPlus for 8.0(beta or w/e) won't be released to the public then?

You'll prolly get a gazillion people flocking to the forums and askng why it ain't released and when it will be haha.

I look forward to the official release though. :( Messenger's kinda blend without Plus. =/ Especially since I use Gmail.
03-18-2006 06:44 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Now we can ask again.. when did msgpluslive come? :P
quote:
Originally posted by Hikoto
You'll prolly get a gazillion people flocking to the forums and askng why it ain't released and when it will be haha.
though, which is no reason to pre-release a beta which isn't even finished yet and will show one bug after the other...

It takes time to develop the product people love so much (which is all done by on guy afterall). they love it so much because it runs smoothly and does what they want. Currently the beta is not even there to even consider it being pre-released...

So, even if the millions of people ask for it, I'm afraid there isn't anything yet to offer and they need to have some patience. They sure will love the result once it is releasd though; it is worth the wait! ;)

This post was edited on 03-20-2006 at 08:22 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
03-18-2006 08:36 AM
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: