What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » The Lost Thread *SPOILERS*

Pages: (11): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   The Lost Thread *SPOILERS*
Author: Message:
surfichris
Former Admin

RE: The Lost Thread *SPOILERS*
Indeed.

Putfile sucks though..

US promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBIAcyA5OSw

Canadian promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-LmBkijRko
05-13-2006 03:58 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
Looks like a good episode, I wonder what they are all looking at. My guess is the Ferry mentioned in the Pearl's Orientation video.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
05-13-2006 12:08 PM
B3N_H4M1D

SKRIBUL

EEKKK!! im gettin out of here im it the UK and have only seen Series 2 Episide 3 so far
I know that I have been a bad member in the past... please... Im so sorry... I am making a fresh start and I hope you will allow this to happen... 
05-14-2006 11:39 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
This is the full synopsis of Episode 22 - Three Minutes. It's written by a guy on the lost forums who somehow sees the episode a day in advance and always posts a completely accurate synopsis. if you don't want to know, the don't read.
-
-
----

-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
We start 13 Days ago when Mike asked Locke for the rifle before setting off to find Walt. After he knocks Locke out he goes to the computer and after a few moments is typing and receiving a message from (?Walt?) He says to travel north along the beach he will come across a big rock with a hole in it. Then he hears Jack and proceeds to lock him in the armory.

Present day

Jack Mike Sawyer and Kate talking about a plan of attack Hurley upset because his friends are not even buried yet. They will have a funeral for Anna and Libby.
Jack wants to bring an army.
Mike insists just the five of them should go us or they’ll hear us coming.
Charlie talks to Claire and gives her the meds and the injection gun he found from the latest delivery of supplies. She is happy he did this for her and Arron.
Eko’s moving into hatch to punch in the numbers.
She says OH MY GOD it’s Micheal. He’s back.

Sawyer gives Sayid a gun and invites him to the battle
Charlie will continue to build church on his own.
Vincent delivers a Heroin statue to Charlie. Vincent leads Charlie back to the Heroin stash. He takes all the statues.

The day Mike set out to find Walt he gets captured by Zeke a short while later they catch Kate. When Alex is asked to bring Kate out during the Standoff (Zeke and Jack) Alex asks someone else to bring her out. Alex then asks Mike how Claire and the Baby are doing and was it a boy or a girl?

They Take Mike to the place with the rock with the hole on the cliff which is where the tents are in the promotional pics. It looks like only one set of others are on the island.

Mike is introduced to Mrs. Clue who asks him questions about Walts Early childhood. When age did he start talking? Etc. Mike doesn’t know but this apparently goes on for a week. Until they realize Gale has been captured and they want him back.

He is later given 3 minutes to speak to Walt. They make me take tests he said. Get me out of here dad. They're not who they say they are. Mrs. Clue says that’s enough or we’ll put you back in the room. Walt doesn't like the room whatever it is.

They will let Mike and Walt go free if Mike can free Henry and deliver Kate Jack Sawyer and Hurley as well but no one else.
Sawyer and Jack talk about Anna and Sawyer says he screwed her. Jack asks why are you telling me. Sawyer says cause you’re the closest thing I’ve ever had to a friend.

Later when Mike tells Sayid he can’t come with them Sayid puts 2 AND 2 together and tells Jack I think Mike has been compromised. They will let Mike think he is in control of the plan.

Charlie throws all the statues into the ocean they are all intact. Locke is sitting on the beach looking out and sees what he did they exchange a short glance. Carlie goes off to the funeral.

Locke cuts the splint on his leg puts on a backpack and heads out to the jungle without attending the funeral or telling anyone where he’s going. (Possibly to find Henry?)

Claire holds hands with Charlie at the funeral while Hurley is talking about Libby.

Sun looks out to the water and sees ______

Then they all see it

Read down if you want to know

A small sailboat. (My guess is it’s Desmonds since we know he’s in the finale) This is where it ends.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Est. 1989
05-17-2006 04:56 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
not going to read... but can you say if its good or not? :P

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
05-17-2006 04:58 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
it seems alrightish, its not a great episode, but in terms of setting up for the final two, its awesome
Est. 1989
05-17-2006 05:26 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by saralk
it seems alrightish, its not a great episode, but in terms of setting up for the final two, its awesome

yay! lol... finally getting interesting again after the middle of season 2 which sucked

05-17-2006 06:01 PM
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: The Lost Thread *SPOILERS*
well M73A.. as soon as it starts getting good again, it ends.. This week is the season finale..
05-23-2006 08:42 AM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
WOW THE FINALE WAS JUST :|:|:|...

i love this show... i can't wait for season 3... people say they shouldnt drag it out... but i like it being so long, its gonna suck when it ends!

05-26-2006 09:58 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

The finale was absolutely amazing, it was well worth downloading all of the episodes just to see that... You find out so much...

I think they should make a few episodes about the others, because if you think about it... they're not really the bad guys, they're probably less harsh than they seem...

I really want to find out what happens to Sawyer, Kate and Jack though...
05-26-2006 02:53 PM
Pages: (11): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: