What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Just wanted to tell you all...

Just wanted to tell you all...
Author: Message:
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
O.P. Just wanted to tell you all...
Hey guys...

Erm... I don't know how to say this. Well, some of you may have gathered some stuff from my thread to do with that test in T&T, but thing is, I'm pretty damn sure I've got some kind of depression. I've asked someone for help, and they're getting back to me tomorrow, so pretty much I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Anywho, apart from a professional diagnosis, it's obvious I do have some form of depression, and it's really eating away at me. And if it's not depression it's something else anyway, so either way, this thread is appropriate.

I feel guilty for keeping stuff from you guys, and it's part of the reason I'm getting so down. You've all been great to me and deserve to know how I really feel. I mean, on here and on MSN to some people I guess I'm perfectly happy, and you wouldn't reckon anything was wrong at all. Yeah, I'm just keeping everything inside and it's doing me no good.

Having said that, I do still have the capacity to feel happy... And laugh and joke and all that. But when that's through it's all just this horrid down feeling... I feel so alone even around people, being part of a conversation, I just feel so seperated from it all...

Basically, I reckon my depression is related to my dad (some of you might not know/remember anything to do with that... let's put it down to that he was a complete *insert a million horrid words here*, eh.), to things that have happened in the past, and something that happened recently concerning school (I don't want to go into it.) So blah.

I *have* self-harmed, not for attention, I hated anyone knowing, but in a way it was a shout out for help, 'cept no-one ever noticed since I kept it hidden.

I keep everything hidden, seriously, this is gonna sound bad, but I doubt some of you know me as well as you think. I don't deliberately want to hide things, but I have this horrible fear of losing people... friends... and I never wanted to say anything that would make anyone think "god she's a freak" and tell everyone else and then ya know... The few people that know most stuff only know it because I thought they wouldn't turn away from me. And that took a lotta guts.

I don't really want to say anymore on this all 'til I know for sure what's up. But looking on wiki, I have a *lot* of the symptoms, and like I said, getting more help off someone who might know how to help me more tomorrow.

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know, in case I snap or whatever. And I just want you all to know. I might disappear for a few weeks or more, or I might not, depending whether I think it will help. I'll always be able to be contacted through myspace (http://www.myspace.com/tashy25) and maybe MSN (if you have me on there), so no worries there.

Thanks for all your understanding. <3

This post was edited on 06-29-2006 at 08:25 PM by Tasha.
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
06-29-2006 08:16 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Just wanted to tell you all... - by Tasha on 06-29-2006 at 08:16 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by Chris4 on 06-29-2006 at 08:25 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by Sunshine on 06-29-2006 at 08:32 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by ShawnZ on 06-29-2006 at 08:33 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by Voldemort on 06-29-2006 at 08:35 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by Plik on 06-29-2006 at 08:39 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by kao on 06-29-2006 at 08:43 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by qgroessl on 06-29-2006 at 08:44 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by Vazza on 06-29-2006 at 09:05 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by Thor on 06-29-2006 at 09:13 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by Lou on 06-29-2006 at 09:22 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by RebelSean on 06-30-2006 at 07:39 AM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by prashker on 06-30-2006 at 01:20 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by Joa on 06-30-2006 at 01:33 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by Tasha on 06-30-2006 at 04:02 PM
RE: RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by CookieRevised on 06-30-2006 at 05:12 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by markee on 06-30-2006 at 04:06 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by Rubber Stamp on 06-30-2006 at 04:13 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by ipab on 06-30-2006 at 04:33 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by JesseJames on 06-30-2006 at 04:46 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by vaccination on 06-30-2006 at 05:16 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by Tasha on 07-01-2006 at 11:37 AM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by Rik on 07-01-2006 at 12:09 PM
RE: Just wanted to tell you all... - by aNILEator on 07-01-2006 at 06:15 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites