What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts

Pages: (20): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 12 13 14 » Last »
2 votes - 5 average   [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
Author: Message:
Intosia

I'm dynamic ^^

40 / Male / –
RE: [RELEASE] Gmail Checker 1.10 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
Very nice! I love how simple it is, with the: https://mail.google.com/mail/feed/atom   url

07-28-2006 12:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
evilspawn87

– / Male / –
RE: RE: [RELEASE] Gmail Checker 1.10 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accou
quote:
Originally posted by cooldude_i06
quote:
Originally posted by evilspawn87
[font=Times New Roman][size=2][color=red] hi... i cant get it to save my email address... can u help me. i can get into the forms to add it but when i click add nothing happens...

What happens? A window is supposed to pop up asking for your email and password. Try the other way of adding accounts, from the Plus! menu choose Gmail Checker -> Check Gmail Account, check "Save account to settings".

i can get to both windows to add the email address, i can type it in ans the p/word... but when i click the add button nothing happens
07-28-2006 03:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
cooldude_i06

I'm so cool I worry myself.

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [RELEASE] Gmail Checker 1.10 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
quote:
i can get to both windows to add the email address, i can type it in ans the p/word... but when i click the add button nothing happens

After you click the Add button, the "Add Account" window should dissapear and "Setting" window should reappear. If this does not happen, try it with script debugging on (Plus! - > Show Script Debugging -> choose Gmail Checker from the list) and tell me what error it gives you.

This post was edited on 07-28-2006 at 07:41 PM by cooldude_i06.
[Image: clb2.jpg]
07-28-2006 07:41 PM
evilspawn87

– / Male / –
RE: RE: [RELEASE] Gmail Checker 1.10 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accou
quote:
Originally posted by cooldude_i06
quote:

After you click the Add button, the "Add Account" window should dissapear and "Setting" window should reappear. If this does not happen, try it with script debugging on (Plus! - > Show Script Debugging -> choose Gmail Checker from the list) and tell me what error it gives you.

i tried to add it normally again and it worked this time... thx anyway... :D (Y)
07-29-2006 02:24 AM
Chancer

34 / Male / Flag
RE: [RELEASE] Gmail Checker 1.10 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
cooldude, why it shows the toasts when my status is Busy??
07-30-2006 11:34 PM
cooldude_i06

I'm so cool I worry myself.

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [RELEASE] Gmail Checker 1.10 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
quote:
Originally posted by Chancer
cooldude, why it shows the toasts when my status is Busy??

Because it isn't coded to handle statuses. I suppose I could add that in next update, but updates to this script aren't at the top of my priority list as I'm working on something else currently. Also, there isn't much else that can be added anyways.
[Image: clb2.jpg]
07-30-2006 11:49 PM
Chancer

34 / Male / Flag
ok...i wait
07-31-2006 12:14 AM
benjyrama

who?

33 / Male / Flag
in the next update could u make an updater function at all? its just that its a bit cumbersome to come bak to the threads everytime to chek. great script tho!!
[Image: userbardz2.gif]
08-06-2006 05:09 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jiggs

38 / Male / –
there is one :). check the menu. "check for update" is an option there
08-06-2006 05:42 PM
Theuz

hi, i have a little problem with this script...
up until a few days ago it worked properly.. but now, the popup that appears when you initiate the messenger, or whenever you check if you have mail, is allways saing "2 new emails"  wheather i have none, 1, 2 or more.......

is this a bug that can be solved???
08-07-2006 01:14 AM
Pages: (20): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 12 13 14 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: