What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts

Pages: (20): « First « 11 12 13 14 [ 15 ] 16 17 18 19 » Last »
2 votes - 5 average   [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
Author: Message:
cooldude_i06

I'm so cool I worry myself.

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
For everyone having problems, the newest version of Gmail Checker should work. Wait for version 1.11 to be uploaded to the scripts database.
[Image: clb2.jpg]
04-22-2007 08:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
nice event... I hope to see it soon... ant then try it... If I found somebug I will tell u mate... (H)

This post was edited on 04-22-2007 at 08:42 PM by warmth.
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
04-22-2007 08:41 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
cooldude_i06

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
Does anyone know if they have stopped updating the Scripts Database, the last update was 12 days ago and I'm still waiting for 2 of my scripts to be updated. People keep asking me when bugs will be fixed whey they already have been.

This post was edited on 04-28-2007 at 09:28 PM by cooldude_i06.
04-28-2007 09:28 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
how about uploading them into another place like sendspace.com or any ftp???
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
04-28-2007 09:43 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
cooldude_i06

– / Male / –
Ok its updated now.
04-30-2007 07:42 AM
just_a_name

Hi,

Worked perfectly in the past ... but after formatting and coming to install it again I have problems.

First, it won't appear in the drop down menu when clicking the scripts icon on the main messenger window (even though it is installed and enabled).

Second (in an attempt to access the config) I tried typing /gcconfig ... got the window to add an account, but when entering the details and clicking the ADD button, nothing happens. Click close... and the account is not there :'(

Help please! Thanks :)
05-20-2007 07:05 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
marpiratas

Roll Eyes  RE: [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
Hi everybody, Ive just download the gmail. checker 1.11 and it doesn't work . I ve been trying to add my account and it stays still.
I was thinking that as I login to the messenger throw a  passport account this might be the problem but all the others sticks work well.
Could some one help me !
thanks , have a good day!
Mar
(from argentine)
06-03-2007 04:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
cooldude_i06

– / Male / –
Ok I have installed Gmail Checker one two different PC's of mine with Windows XP and I saw no problems. So for people having problems I need to the Error Log which can be obtained by --> Plus Preferences --> Scripts --> Check "Enable Debugging Options" --> Click OK. Then in top toolbar menu click Plus --> Show Script Debugging and select Gmail Checker from the drop down.

Please use the latest version of Plus so that the error logs include file names as well. Also please do not bother posting error logs that are not in English, as they will be of no use to me.
06-04-2007 07:23 PM
Chancer

34 / Male / Flag
I'm having a problem:
(Using WLM 8.5, MP!L 4.22)
Everytime I click to check all acounts the script checks and right after WLM crashes.
06-05-2007 08:53 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
cooldude_i06

– / Male / –
Hmm ok, add me on msn. I do not know where these problems are coming from as I personally have never seen them. So I will need to see them first hand.
06-05-2007 10:32 PM
Pages: (20): « First « 11 12 13 14 [ 15 ] 16 17 18 19 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: