What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts

Pages: (20): « First « 15 16 17 18 [ 19 ] 20 » Last »
2 votes - 5 average   [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
Author: Message:
Spanker

<| Code Surfer |>

38 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
quote:
Originally posted by sfantu
if i use 2 accounts it saids that both received the same email thought only one has

and i would love if it would open livemail when i click the toast :)

Yes, that happens to me too.  I use the script to check to diferent
gmail accounts. When i conect to msn it shows me 2 toast saying
that each account receiven de same amount of new email. Then
when i check each account i realize one did and the otherone didn't.
But if i don't check the accounts inmediatly and wait until the toasts
appear again, it shows the correct amount of new emails of each one of my accounts.

I think it could be a bug...
12-04-2008 01:31 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
FlareHeart

37 / Female / Flag
RE: [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
Does anyone know if this script is compatible with the Windows Live Messenger 2009 Beta (Build 14) and Messenger Plus Live 4.79? I can't seem to find the settings area in these versions to setup my email accounts.

~FlareHeart
~FlareHeart
12-27-2008 12:56 AM
NanoChromatic

I'm hot cause I'm fly

29 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
quote:
Originally posted by FlareHeart
Does anyone know if this script is compatible with the Windows Live Messenger 2009 Beta (Build 14) and Messenger Plus Live 4.79? I can't seem to find the settings area in these versions to setup my email accounts.

~FlareHeart

Plus is not yet compatible, So maybe not.
[Image: editbytbgux9.png]
12-27-2008 01:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
:No-Frost:

Msg Plus! 2 Official Testers

41 / Male / –
RE: [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
It's not compatible...

I've had this script installed but ewverytime I click on it to open gmail in the browser, the WLM just freeze...
[Image: occl.png]
01-12-2009 08:02 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
:No-Frost:, I just tested it in Windows Live Messenger 2009 (Build 14.0.1202) and it works fine.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
01-12-2009 08:16 PM
:No-Frost:

Msg Plus! 2 Official Testers

41 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
:No-Frost:, I just tested it in Windows Live Messenger 2009 (Build 14.0.1202) and it works fine.

Damn... I don't know why, but my WLM get freeze every time... Might be because I'm using Opera as my default browser instead of Explorer???
[Image: occl.png]
01-13-2009 07:06 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
SmokingCookie

30 / Male / Flag
Ouch.. GMail checker 1.11:

quote:
Originally posted by My friend
> Error detected in line 100 of "GC_main.js": Automation could not create object
  (Code: -2146827859)
> Error detected in "OnEvent_Timer".
  (Code: -2147352567)
06-30-2009 07:11 PM
andrajos

SOLVED.
I hit with the problem checking two accounts. I reach this forum because suddenly Gmail Checker says that I have 0 new mail (and there was more). It tells so because IE was remembered other gmail account that hasn't new emails; I use Firefox so if I want to check another gmail, I use IE.
So, in any way, Gmail Checker uses the account remmembered by IE (cookies?) to check gmail accounts. This is the reason why if you configure more than one gmail account, it tells the same number of messages for all the accounts: it shows you the messages count of the account remembered by IE (and it could be only one)
Hope been clear enought.
Regards.
10-15-2009 03:37 PM
AylaAsperger

38 / Female / Flag
I have been using this mod for a while now and I am very satisfied with it. It does exactly what I need.

Only recently it started having a bug, I think they changed something at gmail, because when I click the toast I am forwarded to a page where I still have to type my password. It used to direct my directly to my mailbox, logged in and ready.
10-21-2009 08:25 PM
andrajos

Ye, I've notice the same, but I supposed that it's a cookie problem. I only need to supply password. Not investigated yet.
10-22-2009 10:39 AM
Pages: (20): « First « 15 16 17 18 [ 19 ] 20 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: