What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] KeyFlasher

Pages: (13): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 9 10 11 » Last »
[Release] KeyFlasher
Author: Message:
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] KeyFlasher
quote:
Originally posted by Beren
Mine doesn't work.
Maybe it is because my Live Messenger is configured to appear in Spanish.

Is this the problem or it could be something else?

Shouldn't matter what language Messenger Plus! is set to... Objects in the scripting language still use the same names and so on so the script should still work

<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
10-14-2006 04:27 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
dnLL

– / Male / –
Very nice script.

A little suggestion: it would be nice if the leds would get their initial state (on/off) back after I opened the conversation window. You just need to save the state before flashing the led and to put it back after the conversation window is opened.

Another suggestion: if we press the right led key, the right led would stop flashing. For example, if I want the Scroll Lock led to flash, if I press the Scroll Lock key during it is flashing, the key would stop flashing and get back to his initial state.

If you want to do something more harder, you can even add some new options. If one contact is talking to me, one led flashes, if two, then two leds would flash, ... You can add another timer to flash the led only a few seconds. Well, there are a lot of things you can do with this script, I love it.

Sorry about my bad English, I'm trying to do my best and I think you can understand.
10-15-2006 06:58 PM
Beren

lord of all humans

– / Male / –
Grin  RE: RE: [Release] KeyFlasher
quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff

Shouldn't matter what language Messenger Plus! is set to... Objects in the scripting language still use the same names and so on so the script should still work

Thanks.... I forgot this post.

My problem is already fixed.  I think it was I needed to restart my messenger.   It works very well, its a pretty useful script.

Sorry for my Anemic English :P
10-25-2006 06:15 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
paulo_andre

a little request, I think it won't be hard to implement.
My laptop doesn't have a scroll lock light and the num lock and caps lock lights are not that visible either. This script could simply "flash" the mute option in the sound card. I have a big light for that, but if I'm listening to music I would also hear it. Please tell me this is so simple to implement it will be done.
11-03-2006 04:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Dave

33 / Male / Flag
i have a slight problem with this script - i often can't turn num lock on i've got the convo window open, cos when i press the button, the light goes on while the num lock key is depressed, but then goes off again when i let go.  Can this be solved?  (i know i could just opt out of flashing num lock, but is there anything that could be changed in the script?)
PC Model: HP dv9340ea
WLM version: 14
MP!L version: 4.81
11-03-2006 05:29 PM
Xzoky

33 / Male / –
Hello, I am using a Xbox 360 Controller for Windows, and I was wondering if you could make flash the Ring of Light ( you know what it is, don't you ? ). Even if I am using a PC, I think this should be useful : http://tattiebogle.net/index.php/ProjectRoot/Xbox360Controller/UsbInfo
Sorry if it's not, I don't know much about programming ...
Thanks
11-03-2006 05:29 PM
spanky6556

Its A Bird Its APlain NoIts Superman

34 / Male / –
Huh?  RE: [Release] KeyFlasher
mine doesnt work for some reason i cant get to the config window i even tried typing the / cmd n it still didnt work y not?:@[Image: bricks.gif]
thanks for the halp
God Bless You
SPANKY
12-06-2006 03:31 PM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by paulo_andre
a little request, I think it won't be hard to implement.
My laptop doesn't have a scroll lock light and the num lock and caps lock lights are not that visible either. This script could simply "flash" the mute option in the sound card. I have a big light for that, but if I'm listening to music I would also hear it. Please tell me this is so simple to implement it will be done.

quote:
Originally posted by Xzoky
Hello, I am using a Xbox 360 Controller for Windows, and I was wondering if you could make flash the Ring of Light ( you know what it is, don't you ? ). Even if I am using a PC, I think this should be useful : http://tattiebogle.net/index.php/ProjectRoot/Xbox360Controller/UsbInfo
Sorry if it's not, I don't know much about programming ...
Thanks

I think that flashing the keyboard lights is a lot easier than flashing random lights on peripherals. Not sure that the first one can be donw... As for the XBox one, IF it is possible, it would probably be SO advanced and such a big piece of code, it would have to be a standalone script (which I don't think would do too well as I don't know anybody else that has the controller AND wants it to flash)
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
12-06-2006 03:43 PM
DarkRaider

39 / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] KeyFlasher
quote:
Originally posted by spanky6556
mine doesnt work for some reason i cant get to the config window i even tried typing the / cmd n it still didnt work y not?:@[Image: bricks.gif]

the /cmd doesn't work..
haven't used that.. thx for pointing that out.. i'll fix that !

but you can open the config window by clicking the msgplus icon in your main window or a chatwindow (the little coloured icon.. 5th icon from left) and going into the keyflasher menu ;)
12-06-2006 03:44 PM
spanky6556

Its A Bird Its APlain NoIts Superman

34 / Male / –
RE: RE: [Release] KeyFlasher
quote:
Originally posted by DarkRaider
quote:
Originally posted by spanky6556

the /cmd doesn't work..
haven't used that.. thx for pointing that out.. i'll fix that !

but you can open the config window by clicking the msgplus icon in your main window or a chatwindow (the little coloured icon.. 5th icon from left) and going into the keyflasher menu ;)

thanks for your help i couldnt find the little button and is there any way we could use it for just certain people like if i just put on there email iot would work or even when so_and_so@hotmail.com signed in??
thxs again

by the way sorry if thats any ones email i used dont think it is tho

This post was edited on 12-06-2006 at 04:01 PM by spanky6556.
thanks for the halp
God Bless You
SPANKY
12-06-2006 04:01 PM
Pages: (13): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 9 10 11 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: