What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Your Views: The End of the World [Split]

Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
Your Views: The End of the World [Split]
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Your Views: The End of the World [Split]
quote:
Originally posted by UTI
quote:
Originally posted by Time
What? That makes no sense and is retarded.
Well.... they mean it's getting faster... I'm just stating that it's not a good term to say cause people could take it both ways really...

quote:
Originally posted by andrewdodd13
People don't have everlasting batteries (unfortunatly, or fortunatly in some cases), so maybe the robots would realise that eventually they have to die.
Doesn't mean it couldn't happen sometime ;)

Accelerating means an increase in speed tbh.

Once again, there's no way to know what the end of the world will be like, it could be sudden or it could be slow and painful. A conflict won't cause the end of the world, as there aren't any types of weaponry that can cause such destruction to destroy a planet. So basically no matter what anything man-made does, the planet will still be here. Although it will probably be a bit deterierated from all the mess we left behind. Over years it would fix itself (as it has done in the past) and eventually new life should, and probably will, evolve to bring in a new species until the inevitable happens once again and it starts over again.

If the world was to be destroyed, chances are a massive asteroid would hit the planet, but obviously it would have to be absolutely huge to destroy it. Either that or it would be caused by a death-star style attack (6).
07-25-2006 12:46 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
By the way everyone ones destroying the earth, in about 20 years we will be fried to death, there wont be any ozone layer or we will all be wiped out from nucular bombs.
07-25-2006 07:40 AM
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
By the way everyone ones destroying the earth, in about 20 years we will be fried to death, there wont be any ozone layer or we will all be wiped out from nucular bombs.

mmm nice happy thoughts :P lol 20 years to live, that just rocks lol :P I think the end of the world isnt really gonna happen that soon, im sure something will be invented to do with the o-zone layer and things, and the bombs, who knows what will happen with them but i dont think its that close ;)
...there used to be a signature here :)
07-25-2006 07:55 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Your Views: The End of the World [Split]
quote:
Originally posted by DevilFX
quote:

mmm nice happy thoughts :P lol 20 years to live, that just rocks lol :P I think the end of the world isnt really gonna happen that soon, im sure something will be invented to do with the o-zone layer and things, and the bombs, who knows what will happen with them but i dont think its that close ;)

Well i thinks its going to happend if something does not happen to stop the ozone layer disappering. Also i think all countries should get rid of all the nucaler bombs. They could kill heaps of people and knock earth  off coarse. Did everyone know that if the earth moves 1 half of a  millimeter that  the gravity would screw up and would not be able to stay on the ground.
07-25-2006 08:03 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

Most people aren't aware that what is happening to the o-zone layer now happened in the late 1800s and early 1900s and the planet miraculously "fixed" itself.

quote:
Did everyone know that if the earth moves 1 half of a  millimeter that  the gravity would screw up and would not be able to stay on the ground.

Where's the proof?
07-25-2006 09:39 AM
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
lol Discrate. Your mis-guided information is hilarious!!!!

The earth does move closer to the sun each year. Although very small, it would all amount to half a millimeter after a long time. Nuclear testing has been going on for ages. It would have thrown the earth off (by your reports) half a millimeter by now. Don't you think?

* linx05 waits to see objects start to float

(10 bucks says Discrate changes what he meant and calls us liars, so I'm quoting it all)

quote:
Well i thinks its going to happend if something does not happen to stop the ozone layer disappering. Also i think all countries should get rid of all the nucaler bombs. They could kill heaps of people and knock earth  off coarse. Did everyone know that if the earth moves 1 half of a  millimeter that  the gravity would screw up and would not be able to stay on the ground.

EDIT: And another thing! When the Earth was hit by that meteorite/comet/asteroid millions of years ago, wouldn't it of pushed the Earth off course by at least one half a millimeter? I guess you can now make your own theory, the Discrate Theory! "The Earth was pushed out of alignment by one half a millimeter by the meteorite/comet/asteroid and the dinosaurs simply floated out to space!" You're a joke Discrate.

This post was edited on 07-25-2006 at 09:56 AM by linx05.
For news on anything Tremors, visit Tremors News
End Darko
My blog about my film

Scripts I want to get made:
Taskbar icon to change when contact is typing
07-25-2006 09:41 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by linx05
lol Discrate. Your mis-guided information is hilarious!!!!

The earth does move closer to the sun each year. Although very small, it would all amount to half a millimeter after a long time. Nuclear testing has been going on for ages. It would have thrown the earth off (by your reports) half a millimeter by now. Don't you think?

* linx05 waits to see objects start to float

(10 bucks says Discrate changes what he meant and calls us liars, so I'm quoting it all)

quote:

EDIT: And another thing! When the Earth was hit by that meteorite/comet/asteroid millions of years ago, wouldn't it of pushed the Earth off course by at least one half a millimeter? I guess you can now make your own theory, the Discrate Theory! "The Earth was pushed out of alignment by one half a millimeter by the meteorite/comet/asteroid and the dinosaurs simply floated out to space!" You're a joke Discrate.

You are right i forgot to add something into it, ill say it again and correct it.

Did everyone know that if the earth moves 1 half of a  millimeter of its coarse that  the gravity would screw up and would not be able to stay on the ground.

I made a mistakes and forgot to add one word in. You do not have to be rude. Everyone makes mistakes. Where i got this infomation from you all ask? i got it of the discovery channel.

quote:

Did i ever say thats what happend to the dinosaurs? know i did not. And how do you know that the earth has been pushed a little bit already from the asteroid?

And its not my theory i got it off the discovery channel. See you made a theory up that i got it off the top of my head. You are the joke.

Anyways back on topic. I think if something is not done soon, the o-zone layer will be completley destroyed or damaged bad. I think that if the o-zone layer disappears we will be seeing very hot days.

P.S linx05  you owe everyone 10 bucks i didnt call anyone a lier

This post was edited on 07-25-2006 at 10:48 AM by Discrate.
07-25-2006 10:41 AM
Veggie

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
You are right i forgot to add something into it, ill say it again and correct it.

Did everyone know that if the earth moves 1 half of a  millimeter of its coarse that  the gravity would screw up and would not be able to stay on the ground.

You do know that gravity is caused by large mass? i would like to see some proof that moving the earth by .5mm will effect gravity
07-25-2006 10:48 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Veggie
quote:

You do know that gravity is caused by large mass? i would like to see some proof that moving the earth by .5mm will effect gravity

I dont have proof i am just repeating what the scientists said on the discovery channel.

This post was edited on 07-25-2006 at 10:50 AM by Discrate.
07-25-2006 10:49 AM
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
Well I don't beleive the end of the world will happen for millions of billions of years until the sun becomes big enough for it's gravity to pull us in.  Before then I'd think we would have taken over some other planet out there.  Just my opinion (and some fact)
[Image: markee.png]
07-25-2006 10:56 AM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: