It has been quite some time since anyone has heard of any development news surrounding Screenshot Sender. Well I decided today against my better judgment to release some information and a teaser image with news surrounding the current development of the upcoming version.
So what can you expect to see when the software is released?
Well this is a good question and here is a list of expectations. Any bolded features are new
- A complete recode from the ground up almost every function has been recoded
- All previous features are added
- Point Click Capture
- Selected Monitor
- Selected Window by Title
- Overlay Text
- Printscreen key interception (using the Ctrl key within the key sequence would be for the default behavior)
- Ctrl+V interception within a conversation window for image pasting
- Each window has real time updating for contact statuses
- Full RTL support for Right-To-Left languages
Current this is all I can think of at the moment a lot of effort has been put into making this version an awesome one. If you have questions about features listed please feel free.
- DO NOT ask to be a beta tester
- DO NOT ask about a release date
And the final portion of the post. A slight preview of the new preferences pane and how Screenshot Sender has been progressing.
GUI Credit to Mattike
Not final design, since this post it has changed