What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] PSM+ 4

Pages: (17): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] 10 11 12 13 » Last »
[Release] PSM+ 4
Author: Message:
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] PSM+ (Version 3.7.81)
First, make sure you have the latest version (Download)

Message String:
quote:
·$2Time:·$4 %time ·$|·$3 %chats ·$2Convo¬·$ | ·$2Status: ·$3%status·$ |·$3 %online·$ /·$4 %offline ·$2Online ·$|·$2Talking to: ·$4%current

Available Text:
·$3Available

Busy Text:
·$7Available

Very Busy Text:
·$4Available

<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
11-12-2006 02:51 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Plan-1130

I keep askin' myself: why?

73 / Male / –
RE: [Release] PSM+ (Version 3.7.81)
One thing I'm not very fond of is that /psm is used for opening the config window, maybe change it to /psm+, or /psmplus, or /psmconf. :)
Also in the PSM+ config window i've found a few things:
= when opened, it should show "General" tab as opened
= in the tab: "Advanced" the "Convert BBCode to 3.xx" checkbox covers the "Add Nicknames" button when mouse overed
= in "Rotation" tab the "Personal Message String" textbox doesn't show what the textbox says in the tab "General", maybe remove the textboxes in "Rotation" that are in "General" also? Maybe even join the "Rotation" and "General" tab.  It's a bit confusing...
= in "Rotation" tab it says "Select Stage:", and in the drop down list it says "State #"

Ok, ok, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, but I just had to inform you :)
Overall a very, very nice script, too bad I have to choose between Advanced PSM Chat I wrote myself, or PSM+ :S
My Scripts: UltimatFlooder, Advanced PSM Chat, PlusPrivacy, PlusRemote

[Image: Plan-1130.png]
11-12-2006 08:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
elektra

aka quacky

– / Male / –
Can you fix the enhancer psm and intergrate it in to psm +
[Image: ps3_forum2.jpg][Image: x360_forum2.jpg]
11-12-2006 09:02 PM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
One thing I'm not very fond of is that /psm is used for opening the config window, maybe change it to /psm+, or /psmplus, or /psmconf

I'll change it to /psmconfig...

=when opened, it should show "General" tab as opened

It does as far as I know... What page is opening instead for you?

=in the tab: "Advanced" the "Convert BBCode to 3.xx" checkbox covers the "Add Nicknames" button when mouse overed

I don't seem to be able to recreate this and I think it's only been mentioned once before (possibly by you?) I will try and make the label shorter and it should resolve on it's own.

As for rotation... It's not actually finished yet, but when it is it will add a FURTHER 10 possible strings for the user to set. i've left is seperate as I want to ensure that it always has at least one string.

I should probably proof read my stuff, eh? lol

Any input is appreciated ;)

On a side note, I added a new feature tonight that displays the "Add Nickname" dialog if the contact you are conversing with has not got one set. This can be turned on and off in options (off by default ;))

This will be version 3.7.82 and will be available 13-Nov-06 (AM) GMT. Users with recent version will be notified as soon as an update is available

@Quacky: It's pretty much in full working order, I just need to find Shondoit to ask a few questions that I think he might be able ot help me with... At the moment, the child window the script creates steals the focus from whatever you're doing (such as typing a reply to someone).

This post was edited on 11-12-2006 at 09:18 PM by Spunky.
11-12-2006 09:12 PM
Plan-1130

I keep askin' myself: why?

73 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
=when opened, it should show "General" tab as opened

It does as far as I know... What page is opening instead for you?

It shows General, but the tab is not selected...

=in the tab: "Advanced" the "Convert BBCode to 3.xx" checkbox covers the "Add Nicknames" button when mouse overed

I don't seem to be able to recreate this and I think it's only been mentioned once before (possibly by you?) I will try and make the label shorter and it should resolve on it's own.

It wasn't mentioned before by me, and I did it by holding the mouse over the Checkbox...

This post was edited on 11-12-2006 at 09:27 PM by Plan-1130.
My Scripts: UltimatFlooder, Advanced PSM Chat, PlusPrivacy, PlusRemote

[Image: Plan-1130.png]
11-12-2006 09:26 PM
bgmrk

is it possible you could combine this with a countdown tool, and i can't seem to get the rotation to work. ne suggestions?
11-12-2006 09:28 PM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by bgmrk
is it possible you could combine this with a countdown tool, and i can't seem to get the rotation to work. ne suggestions?

Countdown/up is scheduled for a future release. As for the rotation, if you read the previous post, it states that it isn't complete yet. The reason it is still in is that I wanted to get a new release out and didn't want to go through the hassle of disabling it and putting it back right... Just ignore it for now.

quote:
Originally posted by Plan-1130
It shows General, but the tab is not selected...

Noticed that earlier... It's nothing major, I'll SEE if I can make it automatically "select" when opened.

quote:
Originally posted by Plan-1130
It wasn't mentioned before by me, and I did it by holding the mouse over the Checkbox...

Other users of the script (me included) don't seem to have this problem and I don't know why it is only for some people and not others. I will fix it however for when it is released tomorrow.
11-12-2006 10:16 PM
bgmrk

how long till we can expect an update, that makes rotational added in, and a counter?
11-12-2006 10:35 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: [Release] PSM+ (Version 3.7.81)
quote:
Originally posted by bgmrk

There are already countdown scripts for the PSM available:
"CookieRevised's reply to Countdown for PSM/Nick" lists all of them.

----------------------------------

EDIT:
quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
I can't access that link btw, it says I don't have permission (but shows me as logged in)
blah... sorry, that thread is in the beta forum, I'll request to move it.
moved, link is now accessible.

This post was edited on 11-15-2006 at 11:59 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
11-13-2006 01:31 AM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] PSM+ (Version 3.7.82)
Well 3.7.82 is out tomorrow so it obviously won't be in that release.  Next major version to be released will be 3.8.0.  With writing the code for the countdown section, it could take a while... Rotation is almost complete and shouldn't be much work. I need to update the list of "special words" and completley remove the language option from the menu (until future release). I'm also working on a help file to accompany the script to hopefully make it easier for people to use...

As I've kinda been learing code as I've gone along and I'm working on my own, it's taking me some time to get certain parts to work as they should. Features are coming in dribs and drabs, but the whole things is advancing at least. When you consider the original release of this script and compare the two, you will see the VAST amount of work that has been put into it.

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
There are already countdown scripts for the PSM available:
"CookieRevised's reply to Countdown for PSM/Nick" lists all of them.

I can't access that link btw, it says I don't have permission (but shows me as logged in)

I think he wanted to be able to use a countdown at the same time as using this script

New version released (A bit later than I expected :p)

Information will be updated in first post soon.

Usual download link - http://spunky.kemixx.net/PSM+.plsc
11-14-2006 02:36 PM
Pages: (17): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] 10 11 12 13 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: