What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 2.2.021)

Pages: (19): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 10 » Last »
[Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 2.2.021)
Author: Message:
Vilkku
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 1.0.140)
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by Mattike
quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
Very good script, but it really needs an option to disable the annoying toast saying that the countdown/countup is activated/deactivated.
Yes, there you have a good point. I can assure you that there won't be any annoying toasts anymore in the upcoming version. :)
Please do not remove it!

Make it into an option if you wish, but don't remove it. I don't find such a toast which only pops up when you actually activate/deactive it not annoying at all. It even informs me if everything went ok or not (especially on start up).

If it is annoying, Vilkku, don't hit the activate/deactivate button each second then :p (j/k)....
@Cookie: My countdown spans one year, so each time I log in or out I see the toast :P
@Mattike: Yay, but yeah keep it as an option ;)
[Image: signature.php]
01-01-2008 12:29 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 1.0.140)
Hmm, okay then. On public request, I'll try to find a spot in my preferences window for this option. :)
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
01-01-2008 08:34 AM
Chancer

34 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 1.0.140)
Hey guys...I'm having trouble with this script.

I want to set a countdown do Feb 7th. So I type 02/07/2008. But when I click Apply, the date changes to 03/07/2008. No matter what day in February I chose, the month will be changed to March!

I also noticed it happens with other months, such as April, June, September and November.

I'm using the last version and Windows Vista.
Duuuude...it's very weird.
Today it's working. So I decide to make a test:
I changed the Windows date to yesterday (01/31) and tried to set the countdown to the same day I wanted (02/07). And it didn't work!
However, with the Windows date set to 02/01 it works!

Veeery weird.
02-01-2008 01:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 1.0.141)
Quick hot-fix for the update checker, please check the first post. Update will be available soon, when the Scripts DB has received the update.

The update checker isn't working at the moment, and no bugs were fixed yet. If possible, install this version as soon as possible and then, keep your fingers crossed to make Countdown Live 2 being released soon, since the current version is quite screwed. :(

I'm in some deep shit at the moment, I'll try to explain later. Please, scripts DB, quickly upload this update for me! :)
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

03-03-2008 08:33 PM
alision_lam

RE: [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 1.0.141)
Hi everyone.....
I just found that it counts wrongly.....
When I choose Jan 31 2007 it says 423 days, but when I choose Feb 1 2007 it says 394 days.....so it's counting less for my anniversary on Feb 3.....
Hope to have it fixed soon, thanks!
03-29-2008 07:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 2.0.008)
Countdown Live 2.0 has arrived!!! :D

Check out the first post!

EDIT: "download.php" had a bug which prevented you all from downloading it - fixed now. :P

This post was edited on 04-01-2008 at 05:43 PM by Matti.

04-01-2008 05:06 PM
Jay29

RE: [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 2.0.008)
I was prompted to update a few days ago, and the version had a bug in it. Couldn't select any of the tabs in the preferences window. All fixed now with your new release.

On a sidenote, when updating, the old variable (!CD) remains in the countdown if one is running. Perhaps update that by default to (!CD1) so that countdowns aren't screwed up?
04-02-2008 02:23 AM
Matti
Elite Member

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 2.0.008)
quote:
Originally posted by Jay29
I was prompted to update a few days ago, and the version had a bug in it. Couldn't select any of the tabs in the preferences window. All fixed now with your new release.
Yes, a contact notified me of this. It only occurred on Plus! Live versions before 4.60, that's why I didn't spot it.

quote:
Originally posted by Jay29
On a sidenote, when updating, the old variable (!CD) remains in the countdown if one is running. Perhaps update that by default to (!CD1) so that countdowns aren't screwed up?
Thank you for reporting this! It seems that this only occurs for the personal message or media message, the nickname is converted correctly. I did implement code for the conversion, but I forgot to add code so it's actually executed. This will be included in the next version. :)

04-02-2008 07:06 AM
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
* NanaFreak sexes the hottness!
04-02-2008 07:57 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
Absolutely loving the layout of it Mattike, yet to go through it completely but it is really nice, great job :)
...there used to be a signature here :)
04-02-2008 08:25 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (19): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 10 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: