What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
Author: Message:
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
Hmm, I just can't imagain, in hundreds, and thousands of years to come, people are going to be looking at the history of, well, now.

I wonder what religion will be like in 50,000 years. People will probely bow down to The Mighty Robot God and believe he controls ALLLL. :P

quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic_Ice
So...did anyone come? I mean if you said the time of when you are typing this then the person using the time machine should have arrived at your house the second you hit that send button. lol
If he never posts again, we know why. They've taken him to the future. :P

quote:
Originally posted by John
On behalf of most of the humans currently on Earth, we're sorry for using up all the oil on Earth and poluting Earth so badly that you will probably be living in some prolonged ice-age or something similar and barely surviving.
Meh, they will probely get resources from other planets and earn money from them :P
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
08-23-2006 07:00 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
quote:
So...did anyone come? I mean if you said the time of when you are typing this then the person using the time machine should have arrived at your house the second you hit that send button. lol
no-one came :( so either time machines won't exist in 50'000 years or no-one will read my message :O i hope it's the first option :P

This post was edited on 08-23-2006 at 09:24 AM by John.
[Image: johnsig02.png]
08-23-2006 09:23 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
I think they should leave some documents or something with information about the satellite, maybe down through the government or something(although i wouldn't trust the government ¬¬) so that when it is 50,000 years from now they know what is coming. Otherwise they could think it was a bomb/disease from a rival planet(if they have them) or debate whether they should open it up and stuff. If they know about it then they won't be scared or anything.

I just though though if you tell them they might go out looking for it. :\
[Image: jumbled.png]
08-23-2006 09:41 AM
Pipish

not really active anymore.

31 / Male / Flag
lol thats a great idea but i dont need to worry about that i plan to be alive around that time
[Image: fcliverpoolfan2xo.gif]
[Image: roosters4yg.jpg]
08-23-2006 09:59 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: RE: RE: Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
Hmm, I just can't imagain, in hundreds, and thousands of years to come, people are going to be looking at the history of, well, now.

I wonder what religion will be like in 50,000 years. People will probely bow down to The Mighty Robot God and believe he controls ALLLL. :P

quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic_Ice
If he never posts again, we know why. They've taken him to the future. :P

oh oh, i havnt seen a post from him...have you? :o

quote:
quote:
no-one came :( so either time machines won't exist in 50'000 years or no-one will read my message :O i hope it's the first option :P

yea, me 2. lol
[Image: jaursicice.png]
08-23-2006 03:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:

If time travel does exist in the future, then I think that

a) It will be heavily regulated to stop people from going back and changing the past to alter their lives, which would mean not being able to go see you because if you met people from the future, it would change your attitude, and you may do things differently.

b) Time exists in trillions upon trillions of time lines, everything that has more than one option happens in a different timeline, so for every action you take, there are infinate timelines where you took a different action instead. And the further back in time you travel, the further away from the timeline you will be. And so if they went back in time 50,000 years, they would end up in a timeline completley different from this one.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
08-23-2006 03:50 PM
Jesus
Scripting Contest Winner

Koffie, my cat ;)

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
I think they should leave some documents or something with information about the satellite, maybe down through the government or something(although i wouldn't trust the government ¬¬) so that when it is 50,000 years from now they know what is coming. Otherwise they could think it was a bomb/disease from a rival planet(if they have them) or debate whether they should open it up and stuff. If they know about it then they won't be scared or anything.

I just though though if you tell them they might go out looking for it. :\

I don't think that's necessary, since it's a satellite which orbits around the earth. The future people would be really stupid if they didn't notice it before it returns.
08-23-2006 04:18 PM
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Jesus
don't think that's necessary, since it's a satellite which orbits around the earth. The future people would be really stupid if they didn't notice it before it returns

But they wouldn't know what it is.

Also if you didn't have some documents or something then anyone, say in the next 500 years would see it and go "oo whats that lets go and bring it back to earth". And then the whole thing is wasted.

This post was edited on 08-23-2006 at 11:03 PM by vaccination.
[Image: jumbled.png]
08-23-2006 11:01 PM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: