What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » "What Im Listening To" Script to add album title

Poll: What do you think of the new Messenger Discovery Live?
Great, love it!
It's ok
Hate it!
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.
"What Im Listening To" Script to add album title
Author: Message:
AmbulanceX

[ rip the jacker ]

34 / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  "What Im Listening To" Script to add album title
When i originaly saw the now playing script, i was thinking it would be able to change what appears in your what im listening to bit after your msn name. Sadly it didnt, and i would love a script that lets u edit what songs info goes into that section. Instead of just song name and artists, i would love song name - album - artist, is there currently a script capable of this? or does anyone know if its possable. cheers will.

New messenger discovery came out, its really good be sure to download it.

http://live.msgdiscovery.com/
Bulimic rainbows vomit what?, Burn Piano Island Burn!
10-28-2006 06:38 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
phalanxii

32 / Male / Flag
RE: "What Im Listening To" Script to add album title
If you use Winamp, my Winamp Media script will update your "What I'm Listening To" with a customizable format using title, artist, album, year, genre and track number. You can also just have the default Title - Artist or reverse it with Artist - Title, while maintaining proper tags for things like the "ninemsn digital music downloads" link.

NOTE: Using a script to handle your current media is not as good as using a plugin in Winamp to directly send song information. By using a script, Windows Live Messenger or Winamp can lag and cause other problems. So use at your own risk! (You are probably better off finding a plugin from the Winamp website.)

PS. Yes, MessengerDiscovery works a lot smoother now, and it doesn't have any problems with Messenger Plus! Live. Hooray! :)
10-28-2006 07:26 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
AmbulanceX

[ rip the jacker ]

34 / Male / –
O.P. RE: "What Im Listening To" Script to add album title
I use Messenger Discovery Live for all my popup notifications, its user has opened a convo notifier is good not 100% but easy to assume a real note and a fake. has everyone on this forum got it?
Bulimic rainbows vomit what?, Burn Piano Island Burn!
11-20-2006 11:01 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: