What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING

Pages: (24): « First « 9 10 11 12 [ 13 ] 14 15 16 17 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING
Author: Message:
sammar

38 / – / Flag
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING
quote:
Originally posted by Moh Zayadi
quote:
Originally posted by sammar
quote:
quote:
HII
Im having a problem im trying to download msn 8.0 and 8.1 so n so but it kepps nt working they say i already hv a Messenger Plus

You mean it tells you, you have a newer version of Windows Live Messenger already installed.
quote:
but whn i checked n searched for it i did nt find it wat shall i do!!
PLZZ HELLP

When you go to Add/Remove Prorgams, Dont you see Windows Live Messenger or Windows Live Essentials on the list?

NOO there is nothing there
You can use ZapMessenger to completely erase Windows Live Messenger and all its traces.
after downloading it should i open it or i start downloading the messenger??
04-02-2009 06:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Moh

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
HII
Im having a problem im trying to download msn 8.0 and 8.1 so n so but it kepps nt working they say i already hv a Messenger Plus

You mean it tells you, you have a newer version of Windows Live Messenger already installed.
quote:
but whn i checked n searched for it i did nt find it wat shall i do!!
PLZZ HELLP

When you go to Add/Remove Prorgams, Dont you see Windows Live Messenger or Windows Live Essentials on the list?

NOO there is nothing there
You can use ZapMessenger to completely erase Windows Live Messenger and all its traces.
after downloading it should i open it or i start downloading the messenger??
You should run it and it will remove Windows Live Messenger. After it finishes, re-download Windows Live Messenger.
04-02-2009 06:51 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Abbay

Locked MSN Live :S
Hiyaa

Ermm well im not sure where to put this i cant find anywhere but

I've downloaded the new MSN thing & i clicked lock MSN but how do i un-lock it, what do i click ??

I hope you help me
Thankyou xxxxxx
04-24-2009 03:28 PM
Moh

– / Male / Flag
RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
Please search the forum before posting as this has been answered many times

quote:
Originally posted by MattyRid
If you locked your Messenger by accident and don't know how to get it back, look for a new icon in your notification area (bottom right; by the clock). It usually looks like a grey disk with tubes/pipes underneath. If you hover your mouse over it, you will see 'Windows Live Messenger'. If you still can't spot it, here's how it should look like: [Image: 4gdm8ol.png] -- Double click this icon to bring your Messenger back. If that doesn't help hold "Ctrl" while you double click

This post was edited on 04-24-2009 at 03:43 PM by Moh.
04-24-2009 03:42 PM
Jander

Boa tarde

Meu msn é o LIVE PLUS

Eu me conecto nele , fico online...mais quando eu vou falar com alguem ele CAI ( OFFLINE ).

Isso tem 1 semana assim direto
a conexão aqui esta OTIMA .
Sempre me conectei no msn e  nunca tive esse problema.

Me Ajudem
Obrigado.
05-25-2009 06:49 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Jander
Boa tarde

Meu msn é o LIVE PLUS

Eu me conecto nele , fico online...mais quando eu vou falar com alguem ele CAI ( OFFLINE ).

Isso tem 1 semana assim direto
a conexão aqui esta OTIMA .
Sempre me conectei no msn e  nunca tive esse problema.

Me Ajudem
Obrigado.
De novo, só temos eu e o Chancer que sabemos português aqui, então não adianta muito.... :dodgy:
Maaaaaaais, como acho que já disse, esse é um daqueles probleminhas que aparecem do nada e somem do nada. Já testou na casa de outra pessoa? Se funcionar direitinho em outro lugar, é a prova que é algum problema na sua conexão, mesmo que ela esteja impecável.
Paciência é uma virtude! ;)

He said he's having problems with Windows Live Messenger, he is able to connect, but as soon as he tries to chat with someone, Messenger disconnects. "It's already been one whole week, and my connection is gorgeous", he says.
I just answeared telling him that there aren't that much lusophons here, and that this problem is one of those that come with no apparent reason and dissapear without apparent reason as well. Asked him to test in another PC/House, and that patience is a virtue.
And there it is, another post translated to engluish because the poster forgot to translate it by himself earlier.... anyways...
[Image: Empty.png]
05-25-2009 07:00 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Jander

Obrigado Blessedguy.
Vou testar na casa de outra pessoa.
05-25-2009 07:25 PM
sergi313

– / Male / Flag
I'm new and i'd ilke to ask a question.... I know that this prob might be already ansewred but i'll try...

Now here's the situation: I downloaded plus and everything does weel cept from one thing... At the top-right corner there isn't any little icon that shows plus or scripts and at the message window,down there is no scripts icon.So i can't put into use any of the themes or the scripts i downloaded...

P.S I ve already reinstalled plus AND windows live messanger and i installed them again but it doesnt work!!!

I thank you in advance.Sorry if my post had already been ansewred...
05-26-2009 10:50 AM
Moh

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING
quote:
Originally posted by sergi313
I'm new and i'd ilke to ask a question.... I know that this prob might be already ansewred but i'll try...

Now here's the situation: I downloaded plus and everything does weel cept from one thing... At the top-right corner there isn't any little icon that shows plus or scripts and at the message window,down there is no scripts icon.So i can't put into use any of the themes or the scripts i downloaded...

P.S I ve already reinstalled plus AND windows live messanger and i installed them again but it doesnt work!!!

I thank you in advance.Sorry if my post had already been ansewred...
Please have a look here.

You should try the search feature next time as you've said, this has been answered many times before. :P
05-26-2009 10:57 AM
sergi313

– / Male / Flag
You're GREAT...
05-26-2009 01:04 PM
Pages: (24): « First « 9 10 11 12 [ 13 ] 14 15 16 17 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version