What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » * Stat Center 1.5* [NEW] [Performance Issues Fixed]

Pages: (20): « First « 12 13 14 15 [ 16 ] 17 18 19 20 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   * Stat Center 1.5* [NEW] [Performance Issues Fixed]
Author: Message:
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: * Stat Center * [UPDATE: v1.1.2]
I have a suggestion that must be VERY VERY USEFUL!!! copy some of the stats to clipboard or maybe a menu for each convo window... to send a stat to the person you are talking to...
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
02-19-2007 05:16 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
I have a suggestion that must be VERY VERY USEFUL!!! copy some of the stats to clipboard or maybe a menu for each convo window... to send a stat to the person you are talking to...
I was speaking to Chestah the other day and it seems hes to busy to be working on Stats Center right now *-) anyone who is willing to take over or assist in coding is to Contact Him i've been told :)
02-27-2007 11:33 AM
Felu
Veteran Member

29 / Male / Flag
I would have helped if i didn't have exams on my head for now :P. But still i could help between the 1st and 5th of March.
02-27-2007 11:39 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
Will this be updated anytime soon?
03-19-2007 02:58 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Citywidemicke

– / Male / –
Hi

I realy like this script but i need some help here.

When i use Stat Center and MSN time logger so must i delite Stat Center after 24 h. for that reason is for that reason count every second in personal message so after 24 h so is my messenger so slow so i canīt use stat center :(.
Can any help me how i can turn off counter on personal message in Stat Center so i can use this wonderful script.

I use stat center v1.1.2

Regards

This post was edited on 03-19-2007 at 08:39 PM by Citywidemicke.
03-19-2007 08:29 PM
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: * Stat Center * [UPDATE: v1.1.2]
Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity. Bascially at this stage, i recommened uninstalling Stat Center. It won't cause any serious problems but it will slow down your messenger experience over time.

I do have a speed-optimised version on my computer that will not cause any of these problems. However since i have started a dual degree of law and economics at university i have had no time to continue work.

Any developers that are willing and able to continue my work are free to email me at chestah@gmail.com. Of course, i'd preferably like someone who is a beta tester or someone i already know of from these forums.

Sorry to everyone that likes the idea of this script, i personally do too and what i had planned was going to be awesome! I just don't have time to carry these plans through!
Segosa is newb.
04-27-2007 10:03 PM
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity. Bascially at this stage, i recommened uninstalling Stat Center. It won't cause any serious problems but it will slow down your messenger experience over time.

I do have a speed-optimised version on my computer that will not cause any of these problems. However since i have started a dual degree of law and economics at university i have had no time to continue work.

Any developers that are willing and able to continue my work are free to email me at chestah@gmail.com. Of course, i'd preferably like someone who is a beta tester or someone i already know of from these forums.

Sorry to everyone that likes the idea of this script, i personally do too and what i had planned was going to be awesome! I just don't have time to carry these plans through!

Um arent all scripts open source? So someone else could just download the script and continue on themselfs modifying your code. It is a shame that you wont at least try to finish and release that nonslow down version. :(
04-30-2007 03:30 PM
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
Um arent all scripts open source? So someone else could just download the script and continue on themselfs modifying your code. It is a shame that you wont at least try to finish and release that nonslow down version. :(
But then these improvements would be based on an outdated version, and may already been done in the next version.

As for the copy thingy, I think it can be possible if you create a menu and link it to the control, take a look at Matty's reply to [?] Creating menu's to learn how to create a menu. I used that one to make my own custom MenuButtonControl too! :)
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
04-30-2007 03:37 PM
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Mattike

But then these improvements would be based on an outdated version, and may already been done in the next version.

Or they may not. Doesn't matter.
04-30-2007 04:19 PM
Steel Froggy

Mc. Haxinlaggins

31 / Male / –
RE: RE: * Stat Center * [UPDATE: v1.1.2]
quote:
Originally posted by oxymoronr
Possibly you could add this to Stat Center :D

hahahah, that would be so cool.
[Image: Steel%20Froggy.png]