What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » 7 reasons the world will end in 2012

Pages: (26): « First « 8 9 10 11 [ 12 ] 13 14 15 16 » Last »
Do you think the world will end in 2012..?
This poll is closed.
Yes 26 15.95%
No 137 84.05%
Total: 163 votes 100%
  [Show Results | Edit Poll]

7 votes - 2.57 average   7 reasons the world will end in 2012
Author: Message:
Frozen Emotion

RE: 7 reasons the world will end in 2012
If the world ends on that day you'll be mad? I hate having my second post on this site be criticizing someone else, yet somethings just need to be said. First off, " I am Legend " is a movie meant for entertainment purposes. Although I do not believe that the world will end on said date in 2012, putting more stock into a movie then you would into real life things that actually have a chance at happening is nothing short of insane. Yelling and screaming at people that are simply forming their own opinion, which they are totally allowed to do, is going to get you disliked rather fast. I am new here so I cannot say that I speak with experience of this forum, however I do speak with experience of past forums I was on. I won't rip apart your English or your grammar because of your flag in your profile stating you are from another country. Think before you act though, life is short and there is no reason to pick unreasonable fights for unreasonable purposes.

quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
quote:
Originally posted by Frozen Emotion
No, I didn't even pay attention to which flag it was, I just noticed it wasn't an American one. Anyway thanks for pointing that out.
So now only Americans speak English?
Ug, no, I was rushing and just let it slide because I only glanced at the flag and it wasn't American and me sadly being an American we tend to be assholes and forget the rest of the world exists, hence 9/11. Anyway I apologize for my haste in my first post of this thread.

This post was edited on 01-30-2008 at 05:33 AM by WDZ.
01-29-2008 11:37 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
freak544

35 / Male / Flag
Hahahaha I have just sat here and read the whole thread and I can't stop laughing

If it ends it ends what can we all do and how would we know as we would all die?
01-29-2008 12:35 PM
Sleeperloc

Kurosaki, Ichigo

37 / Male / Flag
Undecided  RE: 7 reasons the world will end in 2012
if it does end that will be fucked up for the kids that will never get a chance to grow i just hope it doesnt end on 2012:undecided: and if it does im gonna fucking take over the afterlife.:fire:
01-29-2008 02:56 PM
joey

Epoc Faileur.

33 / Other / Flag
omfg, i cant believe this thread is STILL going.

phillip youre wrong about it all, the world wont end until long after your dead, and all conspiracies are lies and mostly dont make sense end of.

Break my heart all you want, i'm on the NHS.
ever wondered what it's like to ejaculate through your ears...? ;o
01-29-2008 05:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Sleeperloc

Kurosaki, Ichigo

37 / Male / Flag
i can feel hell rising fom eneath the earth we will finally meet lucife but i will take his head and take his place as the new ruler of hell.
01-29-2008 07:11 PM
Adv8RU12

First the Mayan race didn't didn't just disappear into nowhere. Its ancestors are the Mexicans.

And they may  be right about the world, as we know it, ending in 2012. The four years between the new president coming to power in 2008 and 2012 is about right for time it will take either Obama or McCain to destroy the USA.
02-02-2008 02:49 AM
Justin

32 / Male / Flag
I definetly do not make the rules around here. But maybe consider this therad locked? I mean it seems that people are only registering to post on this thread.
02-02-2008 02:54 AM
Nathan
Veteran Member

Yeah, "large dimensions" ;)

– / Male / Flag
So, this is a community, who cares if people come here to post in this thread, if they stay then the bigger the community gets!
Touch Innovation - touch friendly programs/applications for the windows mobile!

02-02-2008 03:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: 7 reasons the world will end in 2012
quote:
Originally posted by Adv8RU12
First the Mayan race didn't didn't just disappear into nowhere. Its ancestors are the Mexicans.

And they may  be right about the world, as we know it, ending in 2012. The four years between the new president coming to power in 2008 and 2012 is about right for time it will take either Obama or McCain to destroy the USA.

We are talking about the world, not the USA. Sometimes i think americans think that the USA is the world.
02-02-2008 03:20 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
thebomb

40 / Male / Flag
Wow give people enough time and they will come up with anything.  Anyways no mass extinction is over night and nobody could precisely pick a date.  Seems like a whole lot of horeshit anyways.  But yea any extinction takes decades or centuries.  So unless our population is declining already there's no way we'll be gone in 2012!
02-02-2008 11:51 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (26): « First « 8 9 10 11 [ 12 ] 13 14 15 16 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: