What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » MSN Blocker checker, which works?

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
MSN Blocker checker, which works?
Author: Message:
Oxy
Veteran Member

30 / Male / Flag
RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works?
quote:
Originally posted by ChromeX
or just register another msn address and add them to your list and see if they accept you..
Already been suggested.

quote:
Originally posted by alltalk
the only way probably is to make new account and add the other person.. then see if they are online or not..
[Image: dotlukas.gif]
08-03-2007 12:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
annony

RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works?
Correct blockers dont work anymore, but depending on how well you know the person you can tell by thier viewing thier profile through mess.... when they are online next look at thier profile and take note of what you can see .... when you think you have been blocked check again ... you might notice you cant see everything you did before, this is because alot off peeps tend to make some parts of thier profile only visable to messenger ... so when they block you you cant see that part of the profile ... also when they come online again you could take another peek ... what you see under apearance isnt what you see in messanger if they have changed thier display name while you have been blocked you might get to see just what they have as a personal message ( this part depends on if the profile has been updated automatically as it can take a while to take affect )
And no i am not obsessive :P
09-24-2007 10:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works?
quote:
Originally posted by annony
Correct blockers dont work anymore, but depending on how well you know the person you can tell by thier viewing thier profile through mess.... when they are online next look at thier profile and take note of what you can see .... when you think you have been blocked check again ... you might notice you cant see everything you did before, this is because alot off peeps tend to make some parts of thier profile only visable to messenger ... so when they block you you cant see that part of the profile ... also when they come online again you could take another peek ... what you see under apearance isnt what you see in messanger if they have changed thier display name while you have been blocked you might get to see just what they have as a personal message ( this part depends on if the profile has been updated automatically as it can take a while to take affect )
And no i am not obsessive :P

woow, another one who has posted about this trick. I don't know if you have read this thread, but I recommend you to read it. Because actually you don't need to take notes about what you see in your contacts' profiles. Because Windows Live Profile page doesn't show the whole Messenger appearance part to the visitors if they're not allowed (in other words 'if they're blocked').

Some people can't get it worked here, but I'm sure it works and you can do it more easily because you are familiar with the trick ;)
10-03-2007 11:21 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: