What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » [New Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 (with options)

Pages: (8): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
[New Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 (with options)
Author: Message:
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 Beta Refresh
quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
it doesn't matter if you use imageshack, but link to the actual image instead of "my.php"
Don't worry I actually like more this way...
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
12-14-2007 10:34 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
roytam1

RE: [Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 Beta Refresh
Nice skin.;)
* roytam1 wants a light upper background.
12-17-2007 11:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by roytam1
Nice skin.;)
Thanks mate...

what you mean with upper background??? wich window are you talking about??? keep in mind that I'm trying to reproduce the exact look of WLM 8.0/8.1...
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
12-17-2007 01:59 PM
roytam1

RE: RE: [Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 Beta Refresh
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
quote:
Nice skin.;)
Thanks mate...

what you mean with upper background??? wich window are you talking about??? keep in mind that I'm trying to reproduce the exact look of WLM 8.0/8.1...
it's 20062.png
* roytam1 patches WLM 8.0 with mess patch because of the light upper background(Translucent Dashboard) only.
12-17-2007 02:10 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
it's 20062.png
* roytam1 patches WLM 8.0 with mess patch because of the light upper background(Translucent Dashboard) only.
Mate I think you are a little confused... ID=20062 is the border of the contact lista (CL) and Logon screen windows... what I understood of what you said after you are taling about the convo's top background... cause I remember that feature in Mess Patch... what I must say is that my skin is just a skin no a new messenger... so if you patch it maybe you could screw things up a little bit... cause actually remember you are running WLM 8.5 no WLM 8.0/8.1... and you can't patch a WLM 8.5 with a WLM 8.0/8.1 patch... maybe in some future... I could add an option to my skin to select that bg as if you were patched it... but no for now my friend cause actually I haven't finished the current one yet... sorry about it :(
12-17-2007 02:23 PM
roytam1

RE: RE: [Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 Beta Refresh
quote:
Mate I think you are a little confused... ID=20062 is the border of the contact lista (CL) and Logon screen windows... what I understood of what you said after you are taling about the convo's top background... cause I remember that feature in Mess Patch... what I must say is that my skin is just a skin no a new messenger... so if you patch it maybe you could screw things up a little bit... cause actually remember you are running WLM 8.5 no WLM 8.0/8.1... and you can't patch a WLM 8.5 with a WLM 8.0/8.1 patch... maybe in some future... I could add an option to my skin to select that bg as if you were patched it... but no for now my friend cause actually I haven't finished the current one yet... sorry about it :(
nvm
* roytam1 is looking forward to a more complete version.:D
12-17-2007 03:06 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: RE: [Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 Beta Refresh
quote:
please check my first post to know my future plans and known bugs/graphic issues of my skin... there you will get overall idea...

Suggestion: extract resources of the messpatched WLM 8.1 with the bg top option you want and post the image here in forum... that would help me to do things faster...
12-17-2007 03:22 PM
kth6

RE: RE: [Release] Old School Messenger 1.1.5
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kth6
Hmm, the skin does not respect messenger settings. I have set my tabs to be on the right, but with this skin, it's always on the left. ads are also showing up (as in forced show).
I can't understand what are you talking about... are you modifying my skin??? what tabs are you talking about MP!L ones or WLM ones???

Hmm, remember sth called 'Mess Patch" that switched WLM tabs to the right?

This post was edited on 12-18-2007 at 05:20 AM by kth6.
12-18-2007 05:19 AM
roytam1

RE: RE: RE: RE: [Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 Beta Refresh
quote:
quote:
please check my first post to know my future plans and known bugs/graphic issues of my skin... there you will get overall idea...

Suggestion: extract resources of the messpatched WLM 8.1 with the bg top option you want and post the image here in forum... that would help me to do things faster...
* roytam1 can't find 4000 -> 20062 in my WLM 8.0.
* roytam1 provides a screenshot that shows the differences between his patched 8.0 and Old School Skin 1.2 with hand made ad-free patched.

.png File Attachment: WLM8_with_MessPatch_vs_WLM85_with_OSS.12.png (121.69 KB)
This file has been downloaded 1159 time(s).
12-18-2007 09:49 AM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
:P now I have understand you...

can you please tell me the exact MessPatch string for this patch??? (I mean how they call it in the patch menu)

maybe I will put an option for this in my next release ;)!!! thanks for your time to make the screenshot...

ADVICE: use the /me command always is kinda of annoying my friend... use it no so frequently...
12-18-2007 12:05 PM
Pages: (8): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: