What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » [New Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 (with options)

Pages: (8): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 » Last »
[New Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 (with options)
Author: Message:
Morpheus

Undecided  RE: [New Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 (with options)
You should create mess.be patch features...
I dont use this skin just beacuse of this! :(
ADS SUCK!
03-25-2008 12:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: [New Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 (with options)
If a skin has added options inside the skin to remove adverts they will not be accepted into the official skins database, check the skin file in C:/Program Files/Messenger Plus Live/Skins [link may vary] for a special .reg to remove adverts, but be aware that not all skins have this extra thing *-)
...there used to be a signature here :)
03-25-2008 01:58 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [New Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 (with options)
* warmth says do what Eddie said :P!!!
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
03-25-2008 04:49 PM
santiagollo

I have to say it's the coolest skin idea anyone's ever had.. Now the thing is that (and it happens in all the skins i tryed) it shows the publicity, the info bar and some other stuff i had deleted using mess.be patch.. :^) Wouldn't it be possible to add a configuration menu like i've seen on some other skins and there add the feature to remove them or something of the sort?

It's a great skin taking the above mentioned aside. Plus, it's great to have some southamericans doing great work man  (i'm from uruguay btw (H))

This post was edited on 05-09-2008 at 03:43 PM by santiagollo.
05-09-2008 03:25 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: [New Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 (with options)
quote:
Originally posted by santiagollo
I have to say it's the coolest skin idea anyone's ever had.. Now the thing is that (and it happens in all the skins i tryed) it shows the publicity, the info bar and some other stuff i had deleted using mess.be patch.. :^) Wouldn't it be possible to add a configuration menu like i've seen on some other skins and there add the feature to remove them or something of the sort?

It's a great skin taking the above mentioned aside. Plus, it's great to have some southamericans doing great work man  (i'm from uruguay btw (H))
Thank you mate... I putted so much effort to make it perfectly equal to the real version... but is not finished yet... sadly I have no time now to do it... but I have lots of plans for this skin in the future...

Publicity delete option is already available but hidden... try searching in the forums about it... and try searching in the OSM skin folder too... the other options will be added in next version... but I can not tell you when that will be released... cause I am very busy finishing my engineer degree right now...

All I can see is wait for it... I will do that you don't waste your wait time!!! trust me...
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
05-09-2008 07:51 PM
santiagollo

I'm sure it won't dissapoint us! It must be so cool to do somehting like this on you free time (if you have any..) and see how people respond positively..

Well I found the hidden option, it took me a while to realize what you ment by OSM,(dah!) but i found it..  jajaja.. The only thing still to personlize is removing the info bar on the contact list window and the space left by the publicity in the convos, and adding the "always on top" button on both windows and the exit button in the contact list window, which i miss, but i'm asking for to much, ain't i? Those are minor datails anyway..

As i said before, great job. I'm doing the same carrer as you, and i know it can be very demanding, to the extend of not being able to do anything else. Good luck on that! ;)

This post was edited on 05-11-2008 at 11:11 AM by santiagollo.
05-10-2008 04:23 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
Well guys, time has come... last thursday I had my thesis defence and now I have some free time now!!!

* warmth has returned to skin everything he can!!!

wait for some good news in this project soon...
07-14-2008 07:13 PM
cathyy

Will you be re-doing this skin again for WLM 9.0? I hate the looks of WLM 8.5 & 9.0, while I really really love the simplistic look of 8.0!

I would really appreciate it if you make an updated version of this skin. =)
03-12-2009 02:39 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
Is almost imposible to do it because all the changes... but I will try in my free time to do something very similar for people like you that like this one ;)... wait a bit that a get a free time and you will see something :P
03-12-2009 06:09 PM
cathyy

Darn, all right. Thanks. =]
03-13-2009 03:21 AM
Pages: (8): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: