What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Scientology

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Scientology
Author: Message:
MC Inferno
Veteran Member

www.mcinferno.co.uk

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Scientology
Scientology is a reglion, some believe more of a cult in which of what they believe but more the way they do it. Then again, Jesus had 12 followers, back then, that could also be considered a cult if you look at it that way.

Now I'm an atheist but I won't go too much into it. Most religons believe your damned if you believe anything else, so I simply say this to religous people, "I only believe in one less religon that you do."

The bad shit that they do aside (forcing abortions, blah blah), I dont believe they are that wacky, but thats because I think all relgions are mad. Take Christianity (because thats how I was brought up) for example. People critise Scientology for what they think, but your saying its perfectly acceptable that this god thing one day created a world, controls everything, can do anything he wants and knows everything, the only way to make sure the shit don't hit the fan to worship him each day? It's not that diffrent when you really think about it.

As for them not beleving in free speech, there's not many relgions that do work other then autocracy. The founder, in my opinion, made it all up for lots of money and control. But again, I believe that most other religons done the same too.

As for Anon, I know little, except that they're going after Scientology next, and I've seen some shit on youtube which was taking the piss for a laugh.

---------------

Edit: Just seen this on mess, lol. Not bad, made me think, and pretty funny... similar to the same points I'm making.

This post was edited on 02-20-2008 at 03:38 AM by MC Inferno.
02-20-2008 03:20 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: