What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Windows Vista Black Edition

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Windows Vista Black Edition
Author: Message:
YourNeibour

48 / Male / Flag
O.P. Windows Vista Black Edition
Has anyone tried this?
10-17-2008 09:35 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Windows Vista Black Edition
Ive heard about it, but not used it. Whats the difference?
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
10-17-2008 09:58 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=f36438588f070be8a9570476bd9ebc00330dc41f

This Operating system is purely designed from Genuine Vista Ultimate by Benjamin. It will be more comfortable, faster and reliable when compared to other vista operating systems. All the error which the user faced in vista ultimate are fixed and tweaked. New hot fixes, updates and the Vista SP1 package are integrated. All the dream scene packs are activated. The Dolby digital plugins are also integrated for more fun with musics. New windows sounds, New Gadgets, New Login screen, New Default theme and more…. You can install any hardware without any problem, all the hardware errors are fixed. Just install this Black Edition 2009 and start your work. No need of installing any 3rd party softwares by searching the CD’s or DVD’s. All the softwares which you need to run quickly after installing a OS are inside.

[Image: i-will-use-google-b4-dump-question-bart.png]
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5218 days, 8 hours, 24 minutes, 10 seconds ago
10-17-2008 10:40 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
andrey
elite shoutboxer

– / Male / Flag
Sounds like bs to be honest.
And even if it isn't, I personally wouldn't trust such a customized OS even for a second.. Why not install a legit Vista (e.g. *.iso + check against hash from microsoft) and install the programs you need and tweak it as you need?

This post was edited on 10-17-2008 at 01:19 PM by andrey.
[Image: w2kzw8qp-sq2_dz_b_xmas.png]
10-17-2008 01:09 PM
Quantum
Disabled Account

Away.

30 / Male / Flag
I downloaded half of it (lots of rapid share downloads) then i just left it. I might try it. If i do I'll post my opinion on it :) :P
No longer here.
10-17-2008 01:18 PM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
All the error which the user faced in vista ultimate are fixed
quote:
You can install any hardware without any problem, all the hardware errors are fixed.
quote:
All the softwares which you need to run quickly after installing a OS are inside.
OMG, whoever made this is a genius, they fix everything, somebody offer them a job at Microsoft.</sarcasm>

http://keznews.com/2813_XP_Black_Edition_USA_2007_DVD has some more info. Basically it's a bunch of random apps and tweaks thrown together and put in an ISO. Over half of the apps most people will never use, and most of the "tweaks" are some kids disabling services because they have no idea how memory management works.

In short: No thanks, I'm rather in control of my own OS.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
10-17-2008 05:19 PM
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
its just an iso of his own windows installation... probably made with vlite or something by some random nub.

(i haven't had one "error" or "hardware problem" with vista)
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
10-17-2008 07:46 PM
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Windows Vista Black Edition
quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
its just an iso of his own windows installation... probably made with vlite or something by some random nub.

couldn't agree more.  there's been way too much hype about vista being "buggy", "error filled", etc, etc, etc.

I've personally had two vista installs running for 4-5 months now with no problems.

Vista hatemongers need to get a life...half the problems they encounter are probably their fault :P
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5218 days, 8 hours, 24 minutes, 10 seconds ago
10-17-2008 07:56 PM
ChicaRacing

Code Gass Fan

40 / Female / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Windows Vista Black Edition
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort

couldn't agree more.  there's been way too much hype about vista being "buggy", "error filled", etc, etc, etc.

I've personally had two vista installs running for 4-5 months now with no problems.

Vista hatemongers need to get a life...half the problems they encounter are probably their fault :P

I agree with both, even using vista 64 bits i haven't  had significant errors far away from those i generate by installing stupid programs i shouldn't even try in any os (meaning i accept i'm responsable for those errors :P) there are errors as in any os, mostly when you find a customized os the creator just play enabling and disabling those options he likes or dislakes and adding some programs for quick instalation, but i don't find it always helpfull cause you never get to know what did he mess with and if you will need it someday :P

My recomendation is to install a clean os and then custimize it as you want to.
10-18-2008 12:46 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
The only way I'll ever install a custom OS is if I cooked it up. Since I never felt the need to spend all that time doing that, I'd rather not. Other people's customisations are usually shit. Newbs thinking they are pros do this and fuck up a lot of times and ever bigger newbs download it.

You'd rather do the customisations yourself to be sure imo :) The only custom OS I'd install is called.. well I don't remember but its from some release group who downloads all the latest Windows Vista Updates, merges them with the ISO and uploads it. Thousands of non newbs get it monthly so if I ever need it (not that I ever will), I'll use that :P
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
10-18-2008 09:00 AM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend