What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Gaming Thread. [Pc/360/Wii/Ps3]

Pages: (4): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 » Last »
Gaming Thread. [Pc/360/Wii/Ps3]
Author: Message:
NanoChromatic

I'm hot cause I'm fly

29 / Male / Flag
O.P. Gaming Thread. [Pc/360/Wii/Ps3]
Here you can post you're favourite games, What games you want, What games you have ect.

Also maybe you want to play someone online at a certain game or maybe you just want some friends on Xbl or some friend codes.

Also just post anything game related here.

To get the ball rolling il start.

I currently have a :
Wii | Games : Guitar Hero 3, Guitar Hero 4, Super Smash Bros Brawl And i have pre-ordered Animal Crossing.

Also Im getting a Xbox 360 For Christmas so Il need some Gamertags :D

Oh and Guitar Hero 4 Is awesome :) also my wifi is broke so i cant play you on Gh3 or 4.
Sorry
[Image: editbytbgux9.png]
11-27-2008 05:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jimbo
Veteran Member

31 / Male / Flag
RE: Gaming Thread. [Pc/360/Wii/Ps3]
Heres a thread dedicated to Xbox gamertags: Clicky

You'll see my games there:) Although at the moment all im playing is gears of war 2 :D
11-27-2008 05:30 PM
NanoChromatic

I'm hot cause I'm fly

29 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Gaming Thread. [Pc/360/Wii/Ps3]
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo
Heres a thread dedicated to Xbox gamertags: Clicky

You'll see my games there:) Although at the moment all im playing is gears of war 2 :D

damn you and you're high gamer score. Haha.
Anyway I'm getting Fallout 3, Looks fucking amazing. And GoW2 Of course :D.

So Il add you're gamertag when i get Xbl.

You got any other consoles?
11-27-2008 05:43 PM
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
Currently own a 360 and would like to get a DS in the future (I planned to buy it soon but with the announcement of the DSi I figured I may as well wait since I don't want to miss out on games which use DSi's camera and whatnot).

The game I'm playing at the moment (see sig) is Fallout 3, great narrative and gameplay so far. The expanses of the world are so vast that I can spend 3 hours exploring a single tunnel and afterward realise I'm but half-way to my destination. Side quests are lengthy and full of 'meat' too which is great. I've also been playing Fable 2 recently (although after completing it there isn't much incentive to replay so it's sort of collecting dust in the shadow of Fallout 3).
I steer clear of trashy games like Gears of War which require no thought, have no story, and have dialogue written by what I can only hope is a team of football players (grid iron of course). I much prefer games with a deep storyline to get lost in like Mass Effect (which has to be one of - if not the - best games of this generation).

Next game on my 'to get' list is definitely Prince of Persia, I love the artistic theme and need a nice light game to play. There's a sweet looking (and free) pre-order bonus content offer at the moment which comes with all these sexy goodies:

[Image: Exclusive-Pre-order-bonus-for-Prince-of-Persia-2.jpg]
[Image: Exclusive-Pre-order-bonus-for-Prince-of-Persia-3.jpg]

This post was edited on 11-27-2008 at 05:49 PM by Volv.
11-27-2008 05:44 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
How is Fable II? I was considering getting it I loved the first Fable but I found it quite short even with the side quests I beat it in 3 days...
11-27-2008 05:48 PM
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by matty
How is Fable II? I was considering getting it I loved the first Fable but I found it quite short even with the side quests I beat it in 3 days...
Not much has changed, it's definitely a fun game and I would say it's definitely worth the cash (especially if you're a fan of the original Fable as I was) but the story was mediocre, only picking up towards the end and concluding abruptly. Despite this I found the game quite enjoyable as a whole with no point in which I can say I was ever bored with the game - action keeps on coming and overall it's an enjoyable experience albeit having a fair number of glitches (none which can't just be shrugged off though).

Game length is relatively short if you stick to the core quests but it will be significantly longer if you take some time to do the numerous side quests and explore the world (Demon Doors do make a return :)). There are a few interesting choices to be made which affect gameplay but overall I find the incentive to replay non-existent.

If you haven't listened to Molyneux's preaching then this game definitely won't disappoint and is good fun, but if you've already been warped by his promises and hype then you may find yourself disappointed (his fault more than the game's).

EDIT: Oh, and don't even bother with co-op... seriously. :p

This post was edited on 11-27-2008 at 06:08 PM by Volv.
11-27-2008 06:00 PM
NanoChromatic

I'm hot cause I'm fly

29 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Gaming Thread. [Pc/360/Wii/Ps3]
quote:
Originally posted by matty

I've played fable II at a friends house, Its great. He has the chicken and the masterchief suit.

And the Prince Of Persia pack looks Great! Im also thinking of getting Burnout Paradise, The downloadable content looks great especially the new pack the the delauren in it.

[DeLorean = Back to the future car]
I googled It. Happy now.

Edit : Anyone played oblivion and is it good?

This post was edited on 11-27-2008 at 06:23 PM by NanoChromatic.
11-27-2008 06:01 PM
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by NanoChromatic
Im also thinking of getting Burnout Paradise
Burnout Paradise has been in my eyesight for quite a while now, I want a nice arcade racing game and from the demo (and based on reviews) this definitely seems like the one to get. The developers also seem to really be caring for their product with a few major downloadable content packs (which is quite rare) released since the shipping date - all of which are absolutely free.

This post was edited on 11-27-2008 at 06:07 PM by Volv.
11-27-2008 06:06 PM
Basilis
Veteran Member

Olympiacos CFP

30 / Male / Flag
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009!

I am mostly putting patches and kits into it and then I will start playing. I want to have an ultimate gaming experience. The matches I have played though were great. The game seems to have improved a lot.
[Image: logo1nu1.png]
11-27-2008 06:08 PM
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by NanoChromatic

[Delauren = Back to the future car]
Hope that's how you spell it.

quote: