What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Important news regarding Windows Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live

Pages: (40): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] 9 10 11 12 » Last »
3 votes - 3.67 average   Important news regarding Windows Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live
Author: Message:
lykos1865

33 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Important news regarding Windows Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live
quote:
Originally posted by babyxx
I have the essentials beta (Build 14.0.8050.1202) I dont know if that is the version 1202 you guys are talking about . But the problem is I can't find any windows live program in my add or remove program except for windows live sign in assistant , windows live upload tool and the starlight thingy

Well, then, you should do all the steps, without the first (and/or second) step. Alternatively, you can go to "Start -> Run" and type msiexec /x {0AAA9C97-74D4-47CE-B089-0B147EF3553C} but i think that ZapMessenger does the same work...
We believed we'd catch the Rainbow... But life's not a wheel, with chains made of steel... So bless me! Come the dawn...
--
I've been mistreated.. I've been abused... I've been struck downhearted... Since my baby left me, I've been losing my mind...
--
When I'd take your hand and sing you songs.. Then maybe you'd say "come lay with me and love me"... And I would surely stay…
12-25-2008 11:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
babyxx

RE: RE: RE: RE: Important news regarding Windows Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live
quote:
Originally posted by lykos1865
quote:
Originally posted by babyxx
I have the essentials beta (Build 14.0.8050.1202) I dont know if that is the version 1202 you guys are talking about . But the problem is I can't find any windows live program in my add or remove program except for windows live sign in assistant , windows live upload tool and the starlight thingy

Well, then, you should do all the steps, without the first (and/or second) step. Alternatively, you can go to "Start -> Run" and type msiexec /x {0AAA9C97-74D4-47CE-B089-0B147EF3553C} but i think that ZapMessenger does the same work...

thank you : )
12-25-2008 11:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
fraq

36 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Important news regarding Windows Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live
quote:
Originally posted by .Lou

When it's ready.

Seriously folks, stop asking for a release date. It will be released when it's ready, and only when it's ready. There will not be a light version with your favourite features, and this update might not come exactly "soon". Beta testers haven't even seen anything yet, so you're going to have to wait. Patchou is a busy guy and he can't make miracles happen. Posting here saying you're waiting for it and hoping it's going to be out soon isn't going to change that.

fraq, that was in no means directed only to you; it's directed to anyone and everyone who asks for a release date, asks for a "light" version, asks for it to be soon and etc. Your post just happened to fit the scenario.

Hey don't worry ;), I understand perfectly your need of time for developing, debugging, translate etc etc etc, and moreover we are in the middle of the christmas holidays waiting for the new year.....;) i just wanted an answer to my question not a download link:D and you gave it to me. Thanks:).

oh, and best wishes for a happy new year;)
12-28-2008 07:51 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Dede2006

RE: Important news regarding Windows Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live
if its going to be released when its ready, then when is it that its going to be ready? its a specific date the answer were looking for, not just saying when its ready
12-29-2008 02:35 PM
lykos1865

33 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Important news regarding Windows Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live
quote:
Originally posted by Dede2006
if its going to be released when its ready, then when is it that its going to be ready? its a specific date the answer were looking for, not just saying when its ready

Well, noone knows when it's going to be ready. Only Patchou does. So as everybody say, just sit back and wait. Noone knows. Just that simple. (H)
We believed we'd catch the Rainbow... But life's not a wheel, with chains made of steel... So bless me! Come the dawn...
--
I've been mistreated.. I've been abused... I've been struck downhearted... Since my baby left me, I've been losing my mind...
--
When I'd take your hand and sing you songs.. Then maybe you'd say "come lay with me and love me"... And I would surely stay…
12-29-2008 02:46 PM
NanoChromatic

I'm hot cause I'm fly

29 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Dede2006
If you READ, There isn't one. Just read before asking stupid questions, that have been answered lots of times.

When there is a date released it will be posted, So just wait.
[Image: editbytbgux9.png]
12-29-2008 03:51 PM
ck1991

– / – / Flag
im waiting :)
12-29-2008 07:43 PM
Link_of_Hyrule

Well I can survive for a while with a half working plus it just kinda sucks not to have working logs. But hey tabs and custom statuses work and thats all that really matters.
12-29-2008 09:20 PM
silent-viper

32 / Male / Flag
I can put up with some broken features. Also agree that its a shame the logs dont work, they are very well layed out and easy to look through.
12-29-2008 09:23 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Buppy

all i need in plus is colored name :D
12-29-2008 10:18 PM
Pages: (40): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] 9 10 11 12 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend