What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Need to claim money back with PayPal

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
Need to claim money back with PayPal
Author: Message:
Jimbo
Veteran Member

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Need to claim money back with PayPal
Just though I'd let you all know that he sent me the code and apologised for the delay :)
12-19-2008 05:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
RE: Need to claim money back with PayPal
lol quite a scandal you provoked :P
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
12-19-2008 06:13 PM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Need to claim money back with PayPal
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo
Just though I'd let you all know that he sent me the code and apologised for the delay :)

Well that's good. but still never buy out of ebay especially a site like that. He is obviously dodgy, one of the links went to a mock paypal website.

glad it worked out for you.
12-19-2008 06:37 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
It doesn't necessary end here... If he did indeed get your card details he can still abuse it.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
12-19-2008 07:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
It doesn't necessary end here... If he did indeed get your card details he can still abuse it.

True menthiX, but jimbo has said in his other post that he is sure it was the actual paypal page so hopefully he will be fine.
12-19-2008 07:03 PM
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
quote:

lol, if only you'd just waited two days instead of getting so paranoid straight away :P

you should always do the checking out of the feedback and whatnot before buying anything.

at least it seems to have had a happy ending

i'm sure there's a few morals to this story.....i'm gonna go with....."don't be so quick to judge"

for those who want an 'alternative ending' i'd go with "check things out first...thoroughly!"

This post was edited on 12-19-2008 at 09:44 PM by djdannyp.
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5224 days, 21 hours, 1 minute, 23 seconds ago
12-19-2008 09:41 PM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Need to claim money back with PayPal
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
quote:

lol, if only you'd just waited two days instead of getting so paranoid straight away :P

you should always do the checking out of the feedback and whatnot before buying anything.

i'm sure there's a few morals to this story.....i'm gonna go with....."don't be so quick to judge"

for those who want an 'alternative ending' i'd go with "check things out first...thoroughly!"

Lol, he didnt buy it through ebay........ He found the guy through ebay then bought it off his site. And if i bought something off a site that looked like a 12 year old made it and some of the paypal links, linked to a mock paypal scam website and i didn't recieve a reply in 48 hours i would be paranoid. Wouldnt you? :P
12-19-2008 10:04 PM
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: RE: Need to claim money back with PayPal
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
quote:
quote:

Lol, he didnt buy it through ebay........ He found the guy through ebay then bought it off his site. And if i bought something off a site that looked like a 12 year old made it and some of the paypal links, linked to a mock paypal scam website and i didn't recieve a reply in 48 hours i would be paranoid. Wouldnt you? :P

that's why the moral of the story was to check everything out before buying...when i said feedback i didn't mean ebay, i just meant on the website.

i kinda have this thing about 'self induced' things and not being allowed to complain about them....hangovers are a prime example :P.   and this kinda falls under that category.....if you don't do your research properly and buy from a dodgy site, then you should expect to be a bit paranoid about it.....cos that's the risk you take :P
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5224 days, 21 hours, 1 minute, 23 seconds ago
12-19-2008 10:17 PM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Need to claim money back with PayPal
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

that's why the moral of the story was to check everything out before buying...when i said feedback i didn't mean ebay, i just meant on the website.

i kinda have this thing about 'self induced' things and not being allowed to complain about them....hangovers are a prime example :P.   and this kinda falls under that category.....if you don't do your research properly and buy from a dodgy site, then you should expect to be a bit paranoid about it.....cos that's the risk you take :P

Correct. So the moral of this story is, Don't do drugs.
12-19-2008 10:28 PM
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Correct. So the moral of this story is, Don't do drugs.
[Image: drugs-are-bad-420.jpg]

"Drugs are bad, mmm kay?"

-------------------------------------

And .. glad it was fine in the end. (Y)
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
12-19-2008 10:54 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend