What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » lockerz

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
lockerz
Author: Message:
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: lockerz
quote:
Originally posted by bobby681
Free fast lockerz invites here :)

lockerzinvitesfast.iblogger.org/

REALLY? FREE? ARE YOU SERIOUS? are you sure there free because i highly doubt they are free.
10-07-2009 07:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
RE: lockerz
because discrate is a moron, i'll throw this out to everyone and people can come back with there comments & own ideas

best way for the site to work (baring in mind, we're guessing its legit)?

my thinking is that with the claim of easier points, and fairly low points needed for prizes. they are going for the 'easy points, but hard redeem' strategy, thus they only stock 1 or 2 items of each product they have on offer. then use things like server load errors to drag out the time it takes for these items to be gone.
doing it this way gives the impression that you have a great chance of winning (because they keep the truth about 1 or 2 items & fake server load behind closed doors), thus increasing the popularity, making it easier to make money, whilst also keeping the cost fairly low.

p.s.
for anyone who is interested, discrate's answer seems to be 'they're just a great compnay giving away 1000's of prizes to build customer based, then they'll make money later. but don't worry, points and prizes will still be really easy to get'
10-16-2009 01:43 AM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by toddy

p.s.
for anyone who is interested, discrate's answer seems to be 'they're just a great compnay giving away 1000's of prizes to build customer based, then they'll make money later. but don't worry, points and prizes will still be really easy to get'

Nice, changing my words around, you're a idiot.

As for the rest of your post, you are ignoring the facts on purpose. This is the only time in the history of the site has the site crashed and gone slow, plus thousands of people have got prizes that includes 3 people i know personally, so your theory is wrong.

Plus if your theory is correct, how did last month work then? there was no server issues at all, people redeemed tons of prizes. You saying there is only 1 or 2 of each is laughable.

There are thousands photos and videos of people unwrapping there prizes

This post was edited on 10-16-2009 at 02:01 AM by Discrate.
10-16-2009 01:56 AM
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
quote:

p.s.

well here's your chance to put your view across
10-16-2009 01:58 AM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
quote:
quote:

p.s.

well here's your chance to put your view across

Already done it in the shoutbox, but you chose to ignore it. Also in my last post, but you most likely didn't read it.

You also forget the fact that this is a proper company, not some basement company that could scam people. The company would get in alot of trouble if it scammed people.

Anyway the only thing they could possibly scam from people is there time, you don't have to pay anything, theres no ads atm.

This post was edited on 10-16-2009 at 02:02 AM by Discrate.
10-16-2009 02:00 AM
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
quote:
lready done it in the shoutbox, but you chose to ignore it. Also in my last post, but you most likely didn't read it.

You also forget the fact that this is a proper company, not some basement company that could scam people. The company would get in alot of trouble if it scammed people.

Anyway the only thing they could possibly scam from people is there time, you don't have to pay anything, theres no ads atm.
no u didn't, u gave some spin that lockerz have put out. not a single idea of your own

nike are a proper company, do you they get in trouble for scamming people? thought not! and before u ask "how are they scamming people?" nike charge £100 for a pair of trainers, yet other companies, most of whom will use the same warehouse or at least a warehouse in the same area, can sell them at £15/20 and still make a profit. not to mention some of nikes extreme claims of costs, despite the trainers being made by people on 30p a day

all business is about making the most money you can for the smallest cost possible. people having mis-guided thoughts on your company is just a bonus, and in no way does it make it a scam.
e.g.
ipods are seen by many people as a new way of listening to music, when is actually fact MP3 players were around a long time before ipods, are apple scamming people by allowing people to think this? and big up their product on the back of this thought
10-16-2009 02:24 AM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: lockerz
quote:
nike are a proper company, do you they get in trouble for scamming people? thought not! and before u ask "how are they scamming people?" nike charge £100 for a pair of trainers, yet other companies, most of whom will use the same warehouse or at least a warehouse in the same area, can sell them at £15/20 and still make a profit. not to mention some of nikes extreme claims of costs, despite the trainers being made by people on 30p a day

Everyone knows you pay for the brand of course.
10-16-2009 03:10 AM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: