What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Games in 2010

Pages: (7): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
Games in 2010
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account


Posts: 6323
Joined: Nov 2003
Status: Away
O.P. Games in 2010
So, what games (or add-ons) are you guys looking forward to in 2010??

Mine have to be:
- Bioshock 2
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Resi Evil 5 Add-Ons
- CoD: MW2 Map Packs
- Lego Harry Potter (sad, I know)
- Dante's Inferno
- Dead Rising 2
- Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Ghost Recon 4
- Dead Space 2 (is that 2010?)
- Fable III
- Metal Gear Solid
- Doom 4

I know. A ridiculously long list of games :(. The gutting thing is that I probably won't have enough time to play all of these unless I take about 5 months worth of holiday in 2010.

Damn adulthood.

This post was edited on 01-02-2010 at 12:10 AM by user27089.
01-02-2010 12:09 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Chrissy
Senior Member
****

Avatar

Posts: 850
Reputation: 5
26 / Male / Flag
Joined: Nov 2009
RE: Games in 2010
Mines:

- Bioshock 2
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Resi Evil 5 Add-Ons
- CoD: MW2 Map Packs
- Lego Harry Potter (sad, I know)
- Dante's Inferno
- Dead Rising 2
- Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Ghost Recon 4
- Dead Space 2 (is that 2010?)
- Fable III
- Metal Gear Solid
- Doom 4

:P
01-02-2010 12:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
andrey
elite shoutboxer
****

Avatar

Posts: 795
Reputation: 48
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Aug 2004
RE: Games in 2010
- Assassin's Creed 2 for PC

focusing on just one game due to lack of free time :p

This post was edited on 01-02-2010 at 12:14 AM by andrey.
[Image: w2kzw8qp-sq2_dz_b_xmas.png]
01-02-2010 12:12 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account


Posts: 6323
Joined: Nov 2003
Status: Away
O.P. RE: Games in 2010
quote:
Originally posted by andrey
- Assassin's Creed 2 for PC

focusing on just one game due to lack of free time :p
Haha, exactly what I should be doing. I've got something wrong with me that makes me need to stay up late playing games.

Working 9 - 5 for myself is taking it's toll let alone the 5 - 10 with girlfriend then 10 - 3am playing on games, watching my backlog of filmes and reading :(.
01-02-2010 12:18 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Toxn
Full Member
***

Avatar

Posts: 136
Reputation: 14
110 / Male / Flag
Joined: Apr 2009
RE: Games in 2010
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Metal Gear Solid

Screw Rising. Can't wait for Peace Walker.

WHERE THE HELL IS THE MOVIE!!!!????!!!?!:blah::blah:

Anyways
Mine:
Legend of Zelda (Hopefully)
Fable III (As long as there is a PC version)
No problem
01-02-2010 12:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account


Posts: 6323
Joined: Nov 2003
Status: Away
O.P. RE: Games in 2010
I didn't even know there was something called Peace Walker coming out. I just want the opportunity to play a Metal Gear Solid game on the 360. I got to a really dull part in MGS on the PS3 where you're walking around in a city with an overcoat on (if I remember correctly) and just couldn't be bothered. I'd already been playing for four or five hours at this point and my mate was gagging for his PS3 back haha.
01-02-2010 12:25 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Toxn
Full Member
***

Avatar

Posts: 136
Reputation: 14
110 / Male / Flag
Joined: Apr 2009
RE: RE: Games in 2010
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I didn't even know there was something called Peace Walker coming out. I just want the opportunity to play a Metal Gear Solid game on the 360. I got to a really dull part in MGS on the PS3 where you're walking around in a city with an overcoat on (if I remember correctly) and just couldn't be bothered. I'd already been playing for four or five hours at this point and my mate was gagging for his PS3 back haha.

MGS4 was amazing. Ok the third mission (thats the city sneaking one) sucked ass until you were on EVA's motorcycle shooting everything :P
Rising isnt going to be a tactical game. More like devil may cry style.
Peace Walker continues the events after Portable Ops. Obviously for the PSP.

This post was edited on 01-02-2010 at 12:32 AM by Toxn.
No problem
01-02-2010 12:31 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account


Posts: 6323
Joined: Nov 2003
Status: Away
O.P. RE: Games in 2010
quote:
Originally posted by Toxn
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I didn't even know there was something called Peace Walker coming out. I just want the opportunity to play a Metal Gear Solid game on the 360. I got to a really dull part in MGS on the PS3 where you're walking around in a city with an overcoat on (if I remember correctly) and just couldn't be bothered. I'd already been playing for four or five hours at this point and my mate was gagging for his PS3 back haha.

MGS4 was amazing. Ok the third mission (thats the city sneaking one) sucked ass until you were on EVA's motorcycle shooting everything :P
Rising isnt going to be a tactical game. More like devil may cry style.
Peace Walker continues the events after Portable Ops. Obviously for the PSP.
Ah I see. The portable ops games were awesome.

I'll be stealing my Dad's PSP then!
01-02-2010 12:35 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Toxn
Full Member
***

Avatar

Posts: 136
Reputation: 14
110 / Male / Flag
Joined: Apr 2009
RE: RE: Games in 2010
quote:
Originally posted by traxor

Ah I see. The portable ops games were awesome.

I'll be stealing my Dad's PSP then!

Hope after Peace Walker they remake Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 (MSX since MG2 for nes had nothing to do with the series). That or a movie.
No problem
01-02-2010 12:39 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account


Posts: 6323
Joined: Nov 2003
Status: Away
O.P. RE: Games in 2010
I hope they just make an emulator because people usually fail at remakes. Although Conker: Reloaded for the Xbox was pretty amazing.
01-02-2010 12:47 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (7): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »


Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread:

Forum Jump:

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new threads
You cannot post replies
You cannot post attachments
You can edit your posts
HTML is Off
myCode is On
Smilies are On
[img] Code is On