What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Games in 2010

Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
Games in 2010
Author: Message:
Phillip

c11h15no2

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Games in 2010
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
You should definitely give Modern Warfare 1 a go! It's amazing. You should also complete both of the games on Veteran... It's makes the game more fun and challenging.
Done. Was talking about multiplayer :happy:.

The game definitely aims for you, I assume this is to make it easier to aim for you console players though it is not needed on the PC, the mouse is accurate enough.
[Image: awd.png]
Drawn into the darkness here with your eyes on the prize at stake.
Faint hearts on an endless path letting go of the ones we break.
01-03-2010 02:13 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
The game definitely aims for you, I assume this is to make it easier to aim for you console players though it is not needed on the PC, the mouse is accurate enough.
yea i found that straight away i was getting headshots and longshots... i was even getting most long shots when there were multiple snipers in the game and i was using the scar-h

i dont know why developers are making console games then porting them to PC... if you remember... PC made the call of duty series, so thats where it should stay, then get ported to console... this is the same thing that happened with Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising, it was a flat out xbox port... and was barely playable on PC because of this
01-03-2010 02:36 AM
Phillip

c11h15no2

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
i dont know why developers are making console games then porting them to PC
I would say this is why.

* Phillip looks at Discrate :dodgy:
[Image: awd.png]
Drawn into the darkness here with your eyes on the prize at stake.
Faint hearts on an endless path letting go of the ones we break.
01-03-2010 02:43 AM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Games in 2010
quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
i dont know why developers are making console games then porting them to PC
I would say this is why.

* Phillip looks at Discrate :dodgy:

It's true. On torrent damage it has been downloaded 3,000 times. I download most games and only buy them if they are good. I refuse to pay money to play a game and then when i get it, it's extremely shit.

I am tired of these games companies spam that have an alright singleplayer, it lasts for 4 hours and has a shit to non existant mutltiplayer and they expect you to pay 100 dollars for it rofl. The only games i really buy are Valve games because i know im not getting crap, i know the games are going to be supported with free DLC and i know the games will be repayable and will have a great multiplayer.
01-03-2010 02:50 AM
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
if games were made better for the pc there would be much less piracy... i only got MW2 because my friend bought it for me... otherwise i would still be using a pirated copy... mainly becuase IWnet is the worst invention ever and dedicated servers are a must for any PC multiplayer game, this is where dragon rising also fucked up

and they cant say that it is because of piracy... it has been around for a long time now.

most pirates are exactly like discrate, if the game is good they will buy it. it is like playing a demo but its the actual game and no bullshit.

and yea discrate has it right about Valve, they know what PC gamers want, and they give it to us... there are pirated copies of CS/HL/TF/etc but not as much as games like dragon rising and mw2 because they are good games.

[/semi-rant]
01-03-2010 03:03 AM
Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: