What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Polish President Crash wasn't an accident?

Polish President Crash wasn't an accident?
Author: Message:
wacky

Chromo :wink:

– / – / Flag
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident?
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
Read more: http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/04/guy-who-filmed...html#ixzz0lnx7WBy2
I find the video on that site with the reporter a bit interesting. But I wouldn't trust it 100%

I have this feeling that the guy who taped the video hasn't even been killed and it's just some silly rumour that has spread. I've been trying to find a legit source and I can't find one..

And weren't there a lot of important people in that plane? I think it's an error to have had so many important people in the same plane. (then again, the video with the reporter says they weren't all in the plane to begin with...)

Anyway, sorry for my ignorance about Poland, but would there be any reason for any country to attack Poland? I don't know much about their government and the country itself. But I would like to know more about it and see if there would be a single reason for there to be an attack, if there was one..
quote:
Originally posted by Adeptus
Edit: Also, it should be noted that Kiev is not anywhere close to Smolensk where the crash occurred, and it is in Ukraine, not Russia.

where did you get this information? :s the crash wasn't in Kiev, but north of Smolensk. I just checked on google map and there is a train track pretty near by. So the 'siren' is quite likely to have been the train. The only thing I find weird is that it sounds pretty loud though the train tracks aren't THAT close :s

anywho, this whole thing sounds fishy but that video that was edited I wouldn't trust.. If you look at the one that isn't edited, all the dodgy looking things circled in red in the edited one just seem like absolutely nothing..
04-25-2010 05:22 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by Discrate on 04-23-2010 at 02:09 AM
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by Nagamasa on 04-23-2010 at 02:57 AM
RE: RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by Discrate on 04-23-2010 at 03:58 AM
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by Adeptus on 04-23-2010 at 06:04 AM
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by Discrate on 04-23-2010 at 06:45 AM
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by Vilkku on 04-23-2010 at 10:16 AM
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by Chrono on 04-24-2010 at 12:24 AM
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by Chancer on 04-24-2010 at 02:14 AM
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by CookieRevised on 04-24-2010 at 02:37 AM
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by Chancer on 04-24-2010 at 04:31 PM
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by zach on 04-25-2010 at 12:21 PM
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by CookieRevised on 04-25-2010 at 12:28 PM
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by Discrate on 04-25-2010 at 02:25 PM
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by wacky on 04-25-2010 at 05:22 PM
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident? - by Spunky on 04-25-2010 at 09:04 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: