What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Anyone else getting the iPhone 4?

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 » Last »
Anyone else getting the iPhone 4?
Author: Message:
prashker
Veteran Member
*****


Posts: 5107
Reputation: 104
– / Male / –
Joined: Mar 2005
Status: Away
RE: Anyone else getting the iPhone 4?
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
The problem is there is no reason NOT to support it.
i'll give you 570 reason why its not supported
I don't get the joke, nor do I care. I'm running iDroid on my iPhone more than the iPhone software.
06-24-2010 08:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar
kcus uoy

Posts: 2573
Reputation: 49
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Jun 2004
RE: Anyone else getting the iPhone 4?
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
The problem is there is no reason NOT to support it.
i'll give you 570 reason why its not supported
I don't get the joke, nor do I care. I'm running iDroid on my iPhone more than the iPhone software.
why would apple waste time updating software for old phones, when most owners are thick n will buy the new model
06-24-2010 08:22 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member
*****


Posts: 5107
Reputation: 104
– / Male / –
Joined: Mar 2005
Status: Away
RE: Anyone else getting the iPhone 4?
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
The problem is there is no reason NOT to support it.
i'll give you 570 reason why its not supported
I don't get the joke, nor do I care. I'm running iDroid on my iPhone more than the iPhone software.
why would apple waste time updating software for old phones, when most owners are thick n will buy the new model
I suppose, I'm trying to give this phone a chance. You saw that I got is as a gift from a reddit member, and it has a cracked screen. It works fine and the games are fun, but I would have no problem sacrificing all this for an android phone that could offer me more in the long run.

I was recently tricked into thinking I got an ipad as a gift. Now I would never buy it myself, but I wouldn't not use it just out of spite.
06-24-2010 08:28 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
M73A
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar


Posts: 3215
Reputation: 37
29 / Male / Flag
Joined: Jul 2004
RE: Anyone else getting the iPhone 4?
...when my 2g BREAKS/is unusable, ill buy the new one...

definitely not upgrading each time one comes out though! F*** THAT!!

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
06-24-2010 09:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account


Posts: 6324
Joined: Nov 2003
Status: Away
RE: Anyone else getting the iPhone 4?
To those complaining about price, it's only a few hundred pounds more than other normal phones and around the same price as other smart phones when bought on contract.

Personally though, I'm going to wait until my contract is up in 2012! Hopefully there'll be an iPhone 5 out by then that is 4G. I recently bought an iPhone 3GS and have never looked back. Hands down the best smart phone on the planet, better than any crapdroid device.
06-24-2010 10:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member
*****


Posts: 5107
Reputation: 104
– / Male / –
Joined: Mar 2005
Status: Away
RE: Anyone else getting the iPhone 4?
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Personally though, I'm going to wait until my contract is up in 2012!
But the world will be over :zippy:
06-24-2010 11:08 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar
kcus uoy

Posts: 2573
Reputation: 49
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Jun 2004
RE: Anyone else getting the iPhone 4?
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
To those complaining about price, it's only a few hundred pounds more than other normal phones and around the same price as other smart phones when bought on contract.
and the justification for the "few hundred ponds"? an apple logo & shitty itunes ?

and you're having a laugh at "a few", more like 500 more

heck for half the money you can get: a phone, a pda, an mp3 player, and a proper camera

This post was edited on 06-24-2010 at 11:37 PM by toddy.
06-24-2010 11:31 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 4461
Reputation: 84
28 / Male / Flag
Joined: Dec 2004
RE: Anyone else getting the iPhone 4?
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
it's only a few hundred pounds more than other normal phones
Ohh, only. :rolleyes:
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
06-24-2010 11:33 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account


Posts: 6324
Joined: Nov 2003
Status: Away
RE: Anyone else getting the iPhone 4?
quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
it's only a few hundred pounds more than other normal phones
Ohh, only. :rolleyes:
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
To those complaining about price, it's only a few hundred pounds more than other normal phones and around the same price as other smart phones when bought on contract.
and the justification for the "few hundred ponds"? an apple logo & shitty itunes ?

and you're having a laugh at "a few", more like 500 more

heck for half the money you can get: a phone, a pda, an mp3 player, and a proper camera

There's no justifying it until you own or use an iPhone. People hate iPhones until they use them, it's the same with any Apple product. When you receive it, you understand why it costs so much :). On a decent contrast with a LOT of minutes that only costs me a bit more than my old when where I had 1/3 of the minutes and no internet (iPhone = unlimited internet & texts), I only paid a little for the iPhone and it was perfect. Exactly the same as what you'd get if you paid for it.

I've used Android devices, old and new, I've used blackberries, windows mobiles and other smartphones and nothing can compare to iOS4 and the wide array of apps that are available.

It's the world's most successful mobile device for a reason.
06-25-2010 06:45 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned


Posts: 3129
Reputation: 5
– / – / Flag
Joined: Nov 2003
Status: Away
RE: Anyone else getting the iPhone 4?
i'll get omne but only if wacky drives the get away car after i steal it :refuck:
06-25-2010 07:10 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »


Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread:

Forum Jump:

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new threads
You cannot post replies
You cannot post attachments
You can edit your posts
HTML is Off
myCode is On
Smilies are On
[img] Code is On