What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » [!] WLM 2011 and Messenger Plus! Live

Pages: (8): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 » Last »
[!] WLM 2011 and Messenger Plus! Live
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: [!] WLM 2011 and Messenger Plus! Live
quote:
Originally posted by Hous3Fr3ak
When u release the new Plus! 4.9?
Please see the first post in this thread for all the available information.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-11-2010 04:04 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
benzo93

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
AFAIK, no it doesn't. So something like this looks like it can be done by an addon like Messenger Plus!.
Awesome! :)

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Last time something was said about groups/categories the conclussion was that the internal API of Messenger in regards to groups/categories was very buggy and thus Messenger Plus! couldn't take advantage of it...
That sucks, hopefully this new msn isn't so buggy... or at least Microsoft brings back the counter and the other features!

quote:
Originally posted by Hous3Fr3ak
I need the new Plus! 4.9
Same! Can't wait for it lol.

10-12-2010 01:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
The-Phantom

MP!L 4.9 will have "limited functionality"? What exactly? What I need is the ability to run scripts, will it be present?

Sorry if there can't possibly be anyone who could tell me this, I just want to be sure.
10-13-2010 06:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Nagamasa
Skinning Contest Winner

30 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [!] WLM 2011 and Messenger Plus! Live
quote:
Originally posted by The-Phantom
MP!L 4.9 will have "limited functionality"? What exactly? What I need is the ability to run scripts, will it be present?

Sorry if there can't possibly be anyone who could tell me this, I just want to be sure.
quote:
Originally posted by Wikikou
Il sera donc possible d'utiliser certaines fonctionnalités (mode anti-patron, accès aux options et au menu Plus!...) alors que d'autres ne seront pas fonctionnelles (archive des conversations, polygamie, skins...).
It will do Boss Protection, access to Options and the Plus! menu.

Some that it won't do are: conversation history, polygamy, and skins.

Things may have changed since the time of that posting. That is all the info I have.
[Image: unled1uo.png]
Joined this forum 6555 days, 9 hours, 53 minutes, 7 seconds ago.

10-13-2010 09:56 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa
quote:
Originally posted by The-Phantom

quote:
Originally posted by Wikikou
Il sera donc possible d'utiliser certaines fonctionnalités (mode anti-patron, accès aux options et au menu Plus!...) alors que d'autres ne seront pas fonctionnelles (archive des conversations, polygamie, skins...).
It will do Boss Protection, access to Options and the Plus! menu.

Some that it won't do are: conversation history, polygamy, and skins.

Things may have changed since the time of that posting. That is all the info I have.

It is not yet known what limited functionality it will have!
That info on Wikikou is guesswork/not accurate.

This post was edited on 10-14-2010 at 05:31 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-14-2010 05:24 AM
gregdecarlo

– / Male / Flag
I PERSONALLY[u] HATE THE NEW MESSENGER [/u]AND ALSO THAT THEY CHANGED WINDOWS LIVE TOOLBAR TO BING. I WISH MY LAPTOP DID NOT MESS UP SO I COULD STILL HAVE MY OLD STUFF. THEY HAVE CHANGED IT EACH YEAR FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS, TRYING TO BLOCK OTHER PROGRAMS SO THAT WE'LL BE STUCK JUST USING THERE JERK!:@ (N)
OH YEAH, IT WON'T LET ME INSTALL THE OLDER ESSENTIALS AND THEY ALSO BLOCKED THE 'NUDGING TOOL', BUT I REALLY CAME BACK TO SAY,
  THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CREATED MLP, THE SKINS, SCRIPTS AND FOR COMING UP WITH A NEW VERSION!!:D

This post was edited on 10-15-2010 at 07:42 AM by gregdecarlo.
10-15-2010 07:29 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by gregdecarlo
I PERSONALLY[u] HATE THE NEW MESSENGER [/u]AND ALSO THAT THEY CHANGED WINDOWS LIVE TOOLBAR TO BING. I WISH MY LAPTOP DID NOT MESS UP SO I COULD STILL HAVE MY OLD STUFF. THEY HAVE CHANGED IT EACH YEAR FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS, TRYING TO BLOCK OTHER PROGRAMS SO THAT WE'LL BE STUCK JUST USING THERE JERK!:@ (N)
Greg, please dont FUCKING YELL WE CANT HEAR. if you dont like it, uninstall 2011 . reboot an install 2009
10-15-2010 07:36 AM
benzo93

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by gregdecarlo
OH YEAH, IT WON'T LET ME INSTALL THE OLDER ESSENTIALS AND THEY ALSO BLOCKED THE 'NUDGING TOOL', BUT I REALLY CAME BACK TO SAY,
  THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CREATED MLP, THE SKINS, SCRIPTS AND FOR COMING UP WITH A NEW VERSION!!:D

I sort of don't like it ethier because they took away the good features I like. For example the display names, group numbers, skin colours, ect. Why could'nt they just add new features and not take away the old features? In someway it's made messenger less easier for people to use! I like the facebook add-on but it now needs to tell you when you get a comment and stuff unless Messenger Plus! gas a script for that.

I can't wait for this new Messenger Plus! I used the program for ages and I think it's great! Skype has recently released a new version for windows to, but their facebook integration can only connect to the news feed. It can't work for facebook chat which leaves WLM as the main one ATM. I don't want to get rid of WLM 2011, since it allows facebook chat. So this messenger plus could be the fix to my problems about WLM. Don't rush it guys because we all know what happened to vista when it was rushed. Take your time but not too long...

Thanks for making a version for WLM 2011! =D
10-15-2010 01:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
allegra_

I don't like it either. I hate the fact theres no colour on my msn! Also all the 2009 msn versions are getting made to upload so.. yeah.
10-18-2010 12:51 AM
BradRYYZ

When is the new version of Messenger Plus coming out for WLM 2011? I tried to install it and it won't load Messenger Plus... So what's the deal?
10-18-2010 04:52 AM
Pages: (8): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: