Finally itīs here, Stealth 2 for messenger 2011, Iīve managed to update it succesfully without major problems but I must say that sometimes it gets really frustrating because of the limitations of the actual skinning system, I know it will get better in time tho.
V 2.02 (15/05/2011)
- Added an option to move Display pictures to the right side in chat window.
- Added a new option to hide the social-msn buttons from contact list (for those like me who donīt use msn today).
- Fixed the option to hide the information bar in chat window not working properly.
- Fixed minor details in options panel.
V 2.01 (06/05/2011)
- Added an option to hide Filter button from contact list toolbar.
- Added new font (Nokia Pure) to the fonts list.
- Fixed a little bug with mail inbox button not displaying text properly.
- Initial release.
here you have a few screenshots:
Click to enlarge
I made a little modification to contact list toolbar that youīll notice in the promo screenshot, (Iīm just too lazy to make new screenies) anyway this new layout allows for longer usernames when using a very compact window by moving the toolbar inside the contact list instead of having the toolbar next to username.
Option panel features the usual hide/show options plus some intended to customize some graphic settings so people can play with it. Some of the older options will not be available in this version because of multiple limitations with messenger or MP! for example colorization and in some cases there will be resources not being replaced properly (like DP borders) wich seems to be a little bug from Plus!
On a side note: since messenger doesnīt allow us skinners to remove aero frames, itīs not possible to use custom min/max/close buttons, in the preview Iīm using a windows visual style wich provides a similar style to the skin.
The one Iīve used in the screenie is called "Placebo Black Market" for Windows 7. you can get it here
dunno if it is available for anoher windows version.
A similar vs is Dark Soft
So there it is, not a very advanced skin like probably Willz can do
but still cool huh?
Enjoy if you like