What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Madrid trains blast 11-M [one year ago]

Pages: (10): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] Last »
Madrid trains blast 11-M [one year ago]
Author: Message:
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
RE: Madrid trains blast 11-M [one year ago]
quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
I just want to remind everyone that our hearts are still bleeding one year after this terrible and unfair tragedy.

We all were in that train, and a little piece of everyone's life was taken away.

(F)
Time sure does go fast for people like me. And I know it didn't go as fast for the victims and families of the victims, or as calm.

It is very sad that the world is like it is, with bombs and killing. And for what? So that some few, greedy people can have their way in and out of wherever they please?

I don't know what to say to all those affected by 11-M or any other tragedy of this (selfish) type. I am terribly sorry and I hope the survivors can live on as happy as they can.

(F) RIP for those who didn't make it.

This post was edited on 03-11-2005 at 10:17 PM by L. Coyote.

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

03-11-2005 10:15 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
Terrorism is not the way...but i dont think Ocidental countrys and midle east will ever be compatible..and i think they make a big mistake that fucks it up(that we catholics have done before in the inquisition(dont know if that's the way u call it in english)) and that thing is messing politics with religion which allways confuses what they are trying to prove, cause if you see it, it's their way to show their opinion cause no one cares shit about them..(this speach was the most peacefull of my life i think..)...anyway terrorist acts suck and therefore the spanish government should do evrything they could to find out who really was behind it and blow those fuckers up...(at least that's what i think)..btw i live near to spain for those who dont know, portugal is on side of spain..
03-11-2005 10:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
vacuumo

– / Other / –
Worst part for me is having to share a birthday with that tragic event.
[Image: vac.gif]
03-11-2005 10:26 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (10): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: