New version 1.2.32.
Download it here
See what was new in 1.2.23
. (next versions fixed little bugs and added some little improvements)
The program doesn't work with RTL languages (like arabic or hebrew).
Weird RichEdit bug about comas and dashes (not very frequent).
Updated on 28th june 3:08am spanish time, version 1.0.5
Updated on 30th june 21:55 spanish time, version 1.0.7
Updated on 2nd july 1:38 spanish time, version 1.1.8
Updated on 2nd july 1:46 spanish time, version 1.1.9
Updated on 3rd july 19:47 spanish time, version 1.1.11
Updated on 6th july 2:22 spanish time, version 1.1.15
Updated on 9th july 0:14 spanish time, version 1.1.16 (960+ downloads)
Updated on 2nd april 16:49 spanish time, version 1.2.23 (40+ downloads)
Updated on 6th april 17:20 spanish time, version 1.2.24 (290+ downloads)
Updated on 23rd april 17:28 spanish time, version 1.2.28 (65 downloads)
Updated on 25th april 14:27 spanish time, version 1.2.29 (7620+ downloads)
Updated on 29th march 2008, 17:28 spanish time, version 1.2.32
If the program gives you an error of a missing file try to donwload this file: MPTF.exe
(894 Kb). It's a self-extracting RAR compressed file which contains msvbvm60.dll
. (at least) These files are requiered in order the program can work.
I've just made a program to help to translate Plus! I know that someone tried to do one program like this, but I think he didn't make it.
The program should be able to work with Unicode, but atm characters from complex languages like Japanesse aren't show correctly (I don't know if my computer doesn't show them well or if I did something wrong; perhaps this second reason
). All other Unicode-related things, like work with Unicode or ANSI Lang_*.ini files are supposed to work fine
The program is very easy to use and you can select english or spanish interface. I would like you to try and test the program and tell me how it does it work. I've witten it in VB6 so you'll probably need these files: msvbvm60.dll and mscomctl.ocx. If you don't have them and if the admins/mods allow me, I can upload them (about 993 Kb compressed).
One last thing: If you try to open Lang_*.ini files saved in Unicode format, please, use Windows NT/2K/XP. Windows 9x/Me doesn't handle Unicode then you won't get the result you want.
Thank you very much.