What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger 5 Compatibility

Pages: (12): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] 10 11 12 » Last »
1 votes - 4 average   Messenger 5 Compatibility
Author: Message:
Jizah

40 / – / –
not sure if any1 has commented on this but i am running windows messenger on XP and today i was notified a newer version of WINDOWS messenger was available so i clicked yes to update and it began to install MSN messenger 5.0. thought you might find that interesting.... but then again, thats just me  :happy:
11-13-2002 05:44 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Yoji

Is there any news yet about when there will be a Plus! update for MSN Messenger 5.0 ???
11-13-2002 03:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Johnny_Mac
Elite Member

38 / Male / Flag
Mine hasn't done that.. :s

To the person who wanted 4.7. you can download it from MSN yourself as it's the latest version of WINDOWS Messenger. If you dont have XP, you can't.
11-13-2002 03:52 PM
jw

38 / Male / –
Mine did that, i told it to go away
11-13-2002 05:00 PM
Gergith

38 / Male / –
the newest verison, like 5.0.0450 or somehting like that, that was just released, has a windows xp version.. it ISNT windows messenger 5, its msn messenger 5 for xp... so i was just wondering, would that be compatable with this new plus program your working on patchou?
11-13-2002 11:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
sock
Elite Member

Back in White! (with red stripes)

38 / Male / Flag
My Windows Messenger (on Windows XP) told me there was a newer version like two weeks ago... and it installed MSN Messenger 5.0.... and I would like to keep it. But Patchou says MP2 won't work on the Windows XP version of MSN Messenger 5.0. So that makes a little problem, like I mentioned on my last post to this thread:).

Blah.
[Image: patchoulolhaxun7.jpg]
11-14-2002 04:16 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Ledesma

41 / – / –
Hi, I'm Mexican, and i didn't speak English very well, so you have to dismiss my mistakes...

well, I have a question, you said that MSN messenger 5 is a different program than Windows Messenger 4.7, that's why we can have both at the same time.

And Messenger Plus! 1.42 didn't work at all in MSN messenger 5, that's why i didn't use that version.

You said that you will develop the MP2 very soon, and i want to know if this MP2 will work fine with MSN messenger 5, or it'll not?

Thanks, and again, sorry about my English
11-14-2002 06:40 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Ledesma

41 / – / –
quote:
Originally posted by sock
My Windows Messenger (on Windows XP) told me there was a newer version like two weeks ago... and it installed MSN Messenger 5.0.... and I would like to keep it. But Patchou says MP2 won't work on the Windows XP version of MSN Messenger 5.0. So that makes a little problem, like I mentioned on my last post to this thread:).

Blah.

I had just reply when i read your post... Thats a big problem, because I want to use the windows XP version of MSN Messenger 5, and if the MP2 won't work with that version i really have a problem  :cry:  I loves Messenger Plus! and i want to use it with the Windows XP version of MSN Messenger 5
11-14-2002 06:44 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
bjh_101

39 / – / –
we all love msgplus! but its microsofts fault   :angry:
do you fink MP2 will ever be compatable with MSN5 in winXP? might microsoft sort it out?   :undecided:
11-14-2002 11:01 AM
Johnny_Mac
Elite Member

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by bjh_101
we all love msgplus! but its microsofts fault   :angry:
do you fink MP2 will ever be compatable with MSN5 in winXP? might microsoft sort it out?   :undecided: 
As a hunch, and only that... I think they probably will...
11-14-2002 03:37 PM
Pages: (12): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] 10 11 12 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: