What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Knowledge sharing - replies

Pages: (8): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
Knowledge sharing - replies
Author: Message:
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. Knowledge sharing - replies
well i have read the thread while it was still there and i was quite shocked at their comments.
though is known that the people at MSN Fanatic hates u, ur software and/or our community, so u shouldnt take their comments too seriously. they are judt a bunch of jealous kids complaining without real reason :wink:
i already told u my comments about this thread on MSN so thats all im going to say

This post was edited on 12-16-2003 at 06:38 PM by Patchou.
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
12-16-2003 08:26 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Luke87

Some guy they found

36 / Male / –
RE: Knowledge sharing - project ended
I kept up to date with the thread, I supported patchou all the way (my posts were removed from above). Im fed up with the fanatic bullshit so im leaving the fanatic forums.

This post was edited on 12-16-2003 at 08:32 AM by Luke87.
12-16-2003 08:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
I've read this thread very quickly so i may undestand it wrong...

aren't you going to share any part of your code, patchou? :( well, it's [u]your[(u] code so you can do what you want, but the idea of a  "Knowledge sharing - project" is great... maybe you should think about it again...

well, as i said before, I have to re-read this again, now i'm late and have to go
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
12-16-2003 08:35 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
kao
Veteran Member

boring

37 / Male / Flag
:undecided: i still dont understand why they dont like you, wtf is wrong with having a sponser? almost every piece of on-going freeware has a sponser now, and almost all of those are not optional! These people are obviously just jealous that you have accomplished a well known product and have gained respect from an amazing amount of people. They have no grounds to hate you either tbh. Let them have their fun, ignore them, and keep up the work is what i say. You releasing code to the public would have been an amazing thing and i'm sure it would have started alot of programmers to get to work straight away on new MSN Add-ons which would have been great, but i still stand by you in saying don't do it now, why should they see the code? all they do is bitch at you therefor deserve no right at all in seeing how much work you really do put in to Plus! They need to realise that they have no grounds on bitching you and how jealous they really are, a bit "Nice One" from me goes out to all the people from that thread, you just stopped another MSN Add-on craze starting. Thanks for that.
12-16-2003 08:37 AM
ranicx

Abstract Artist

38 / Male / –
*sigh* hmm a wile ago i read stuff on there forums saying crap about Msgplus! and just putting it down, and i was wondering what kinda of effect it would have.. now i know..

hmm well well done patchou on a job well done with Messenger Plus!, its defently one of the best add-ons to msn out there, and i will continue to suport it.
~ranicx is a: Abstract Artist @ DeviantArt
|| Program skills: Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, Cinema4D, Apophysis ||
ex-MSN Messenger skinner        :wink:
- ranicx-design -
12-16-2003 08:57 AM
ecko_complex

Stop reading my info

quote:
Originally posted by ranicx
*sigh* hmm a wile ago i read stuff on there forums saying crap about Msgplus! and just putting it down, and i was wondering what kinda of effect it would have.. now i know..

hmm well well done patchou on a job well done with Messenger Plus!, its defently one of the best add-ons to msn out there, and i will continue to suport it.
Are you saying people are not allowed opinions? You're quick to criticize MSNFanatic, but not quick enough to accept criticizm about Messenger Plus! Nice one Hitler.

Messenger Plus! is the best add-on, there's no denying that. But there is also no denying that Patchou is not the only person who can create such a thing (oh wait, patchou could not have created Messenger Plus! without the help of certain individuals).
This isn't a signature.
12-16-2003 09:03 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
doggie

The MSN Llama

38 / Male / –
oh god, how sad.. i started the thread out of suspiscion and merely getting ppls opinion and u've obviously taken them the wrong way.. i myself stated i had nothing personal against u until u post that utter garbage of a post.. u took offence to ppl waiting to know wtf was going on.. its called opinion and u couldnt even hack public opinion.. shame on u patchou, i dont speak on behalf of msnfanatic, but only for myself, u have a problem with wat i said, u bring it to me and me alone.. yes ppl are jealous of ur product.. ur the only one that seems have made an add-on worthy of noting.. yes even i use it..  u have no respect for anyones opinion unless its to do with u or sucking up to u... whos the bigger loser or immature person around here? the msnfanatic community is a great community amongst others.. if anything, the thread was making a joke... i hope u continue ur work on msgplus and have great success.. :)
12-16-2003 09:10 AM
Sk3tch
Veteran Member

We are Samurai, the keyboard cowboys

38 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
they are judt a bunch of jealous kids complaining without real reason
My thoughts exactly
quote:
Originally posted by ecko_complex
Coming from someone who uses numbers instead of letters in a sentence
quote:
You are the 12 year old
twelve ;)
quote:
Are you saying people are not allowed opinions?
quote:
Originally posted by doggie
and merely getting ppls opinion
Opinions?  Oh, c'mon
"patchou only want to have the control of fanatics"
"he is pissed because fanatic don't respect him"
plenty more.. but i dont see how thats an "opinion" I completely agree that people should hav the right so say that they believe, but some of the which i read was not called for.

Shady - Ecko-Complex, i'd take this somewhere else cause its likely to get split

As for the subject, it sucks that people can't wait and be patient for Patchou to give a responce, but thats life i guess... wherever you go you are always going to find somone that changes everything. I stand behind you Patchou 100% on the grounds that i think you deserve more then that.
Sk3tch@Microsoft.com - Email
- 53 6B 33 74 63 68 34 64@hotmail.com - Messenger
12-16-2003 09:31 AM
Daniel

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by doggie
not like u run the community there mr shady.. we all have rites to use the forum as we like.. :) unless commenting is wrong :(

finally .. somebody can reply without being a *cough* like ecko, i didnt say that you cant comment .. comment all you like just dont do it because your jealous of patchous accomplishments

This post was edited on 12-16-2003 at 09:48 AM by Muss.
[Image: 46663084-934.png]
12-16-2003 09:32 AM
Wabz
Elite Member

Its Groovy Baby!

38 / Male / Flag
Hmmm To me it seems MSN Fanatic has cut off it's nose to spite it's face.

Patchou didnt want respect he didnt stand in a posistion you have to respect (he never has with me or any members of this community) He was happy to be treated as an equal or perhaps with some Grattitude but if people can't do that, then what can he do he'll be treat with the same dirty view if he released code and people will only claim he added trojans etc etc.

Well anyways I don't really give a shit as long as Plus is about I'm gonna be staying here

Wabz out
Mess.be Forum Moderator
Messenger Plus ex-IRC Network Admin
Gimme a Rep!
12-16-2003 09:44 AM
Pages: (8): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites