What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger Plus! 3 - news

Pages: (22): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 16 17 18 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   Messenger Plus! 3 - news
Author: Message:
ckDogbert

– / Male / –
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - news
Don't want to be n00b of the hour but i'd like to suggest a feature that i would like to see in the MsgPlus 3! and hopefully i'm alowd to post my suggestion here.

I was thinking of a "scenary channel" option for the display picture in msn. a sort of slideshow that changes the picture every so many seconds... minutes... or specified time to a different picture in the cycle that you have formed. And you can put as many pictures in the cycle as you want.

Any thoughts?
03-01-2004 03:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - news
quote:
Originally posted by ckDogbert
Don't want to be n00b of the hour but i'd like to suggest a feature that i would like to see in the MsgPlus 3! and hopefully i'm alowd to post my suggestion here.

I was thinking of a "scenary channel" option for the display picture in msn. a sort of slideshow that changes the picture every so many seconds... minutes... or specified time to a different picture in the cycle that you have formed. And you can put as many pictures in the cycle as you want.

Any thoughts?

Ya, thats a great idea, couldent have come from a noob.

It would be fairly easy to make, if you had the API for changing the display picture. It could possibly even be used to make your DP animated.

but, patchou probably left after we started arguaging.
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
03-01-2004 03:36 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
tatooine

Only 1 suggestion-beg: please!!!!!!(&) we have been waiting for this looong time since the very beggining...Auto-Hide-Function[color=black][/color] (icq anyone???) Come on it would really kick ass!:o)! I wonder, is it really that difficult? or just havent came up with ??^o)
03-01-2004 03:56 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ckDogbert

– / Male / –
While i'm at it, and i'm not getting my hopes up on this feature that i'm about to suggest but, could you make a feature that can somehow override a "restrictive environment"? Like when i'm at school i can't use msn on the newer computers. I think it has something to do with not being able to write to the registry. hmm... i'd also like to figure out how to bypass the web filters that our school has put in place because when you go to hotmail.com or even try to log in to your hotmail account then it redirects you to some stupid "denial page" that the school put in. Although I've figured out 1 way around it. it's a little bit lengthy but i can say that it involves downloading msn messenger on the crappy computers at school. the other way i have to test out yet... msn toolbar button that leads you to hotmail. not sure if it works yet though.
03-01-2004 04:38 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
warreng

Don't ask.

41 / Male / –
if the IT guy at your school is crap, than purhaps theres a way. But not likely, there is such a thing called firewalls and proxy servers, so don't get your hopes up.

Oh yeah and of course policies.

This post was edited on 03-01-2004 at 07:40 AM by warreng.
- WarrenG
03-01-2004 07:39 AM
Fast_Sebil

Hi all !

I'm brand new in this forum, but i'm a user of mplus :P
So, just watching the first post made by patchou about the next version make me smile and screaming... Really exciting... :) hehe

Then, i just will say to Patchou : UP ! :D

And good work... As i m at my job (france), i cant tell no more... but keep on doing good work pathcou !

by, Nalex (Fast_Sebil) 8-|
03-01-2004 09:05 AM
MOON

MOON

– / Male / –
Grin  Extremely HOT~!!
I've been waiting for Messenger plus 3~~

Sceenshots are extremely hot~ and coooooool~~ gooood

If you want any beta testers, please let me know.

I can help you as much as I can~~

Thanks~

Moon.

From Korea~~
03-01-2004 10:23 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
:drool::bow::clap:

Can't wait! Good thing the features will be easier to access: I've been using Plus! since 1.42 (I think), and within the last week I found out about a feature I never knew existed.

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Just read through the whole thread, and the installer issue I think I have a way to resolve. Just have two installers!
One of them will be the all-in-one for those who want everything and/or have fast connections.
The other will be smaller, and install the software in a similar manner to IE, Netscape, Acrobat Reader, etc.

Waddya think?

This post was edited on 03-01-2004 at 07:46 PM by RaceProUK.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
03-01-2004 12:58 PM
alimotedayeni

– / Male / –
Wink  RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - news
nice screen shots and a lot of cool new things to use. but i had a comment..would it be possible to have an auto text response thing? like when someone says "how are you?" your msn automatically responses with "good, you?" which can be personalized individually? that would be kinda cool. well thanks for the messenger plus! its awesome.
03-01-2004 05:43 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
quark

44 / – / –
RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - news
quote:
Originally posted by Choli
just enable the custom names and click again in the check box so it becomes squared (or grayed). That only works with MSN Messeger 6.1

Ah. Brilliant. I didn't know that. But it doesn't work perfectly. When people send me files, their nick aren't replaced. I'm not sure Patchou can do anything about this, but if he can, I hope he does. :)
-= quark =-
"He's a loathsome offensive brute, yet I can't look away"
03-01-2004 08:25 PM
Pages: (22): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 16 17 18 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: