What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » should cannabis legalised?

Pages: (13): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
should cannabis legalised?
Author: Message:
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
RE: should cannabis legalised?
It should not be allowed to any young ppl cause it causes so much damage imo.
Do u need a reason not to allow children to use such stuff.
C'mon its like putting an atomic bomb on some country. There is no valid reason 4 doing it.
Well incorrect anology :dodgy: cause
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
people who have arthiritis can smoke it:)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
01-17-2005 04:45 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
MC Inferno
Veteran Member

www.mcinferno.co.uk

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: should cannabis legalised?
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Since when have robberies been caused by such things as weed, people who generally smoke weed aren't these 'smack-heads' that are going around robbing people, drug-related crimes are usually caused by people into the more expensive drugs, weed isn't exactly the most expensive drug around is it? I doubt that people would be stealing to buy tobacco, only the people who are severely poor would do such a thing, a lot of the people who smoke it have jobs and things, earn their money, not just steal...

I'm tha person

I'm that person.
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
Thanks for that.
I think Ban IT !!!
No questions asked and no doubt about it.

Imagine if the death penality was re-instated with this idea. :|
01-17-2005 04:48 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

So then put an age limit on such things, being legalized doesn't mean that anyone can just smoke it surely, they will probably put age limits on it just like they do anything else like tobacco, knivies, solvents, alcohols etc... It has more point than tobacco smoking...

Children will always get their hands on such products, kids are constantly getting drunk, stoned whatever...

Why not do it, so many people already acquire it somehow, I'm not stating any ways, but they do... So if so many people have it, why not legalize it, put an age limit on it... Why don't we ban alcohol, weed has not had a single recorded death, the usual cause is smoking 'fags' (cigarettes)...
01-17-2005 04:49 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
MC Inferno
Veteran Member

www.mcinferno.co.uk

35 / Male / Flag
"weed has not had a single recorded death"
rocky can if you tintake LOADS and its fucking shit.
01-17-2005 04:51 PM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
Imagine if the death penality was re-instated with this idea.

Bad idea.
Good idea to reduce world population though :lol:

* John Anderton decides never to vote for MC Inferno if he becomes a polititian :lol:
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
01-17-2005 04:53 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
"weed has not had a single recorded death"
rocky can if you tintake LOADS and its fucking shit.

We're talking about weed not soapbar/dogbar/draw whatever you want to call it, that shit is whack, it has plastic and stuff in it, so I wouldn't touch it, its gross...
01-17-2005 04:53 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
And in that case it is not actually the drug that is killing you, it is the stuff that comes with the drug in order to make it cost effective.

At the moment the organised criminals are operating at around 2000% profit margins. And the multi billion pound market is in the control of the criminals. By legalising it, governments can take contorl of the market, i.e. regulate it, instill quality control checks, and most importantly, tax it. Any deaths that do arise from legal cannabis use will mean the government is under more pressure to do more research into drug use, and also there will be better health care because of increased revenue from taxation.

Also, the argument that illegal drug trafficing will still exist even in with drugs legalised is a load of rubbish. Sure, you cant get rid of the market completletly, but most people are more likely to buy some cannabis from a lisenced pharmacist, than the dodgy bloke outside it, even if it means they can save themselves a couple of quid.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
01-17-2005 05:01 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

Nice thinking there saralk, its definitely bought more light into my opinion, and it will probably persuade others into thinking like you... I know its swayed my opinion even more...

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
Also, the argument that illegal drug trafficing will still exist even in with drugs legalised is a load of rubbish. Sure, you cant get rid of the market completletly, but most people are more likely to buy some cannabis from a lisenced pharmacist, than the dodgy bloke outside it, even if it means they can save themselves a couple of quid.

I know its gah... but... I told you so people who said that :banana:...
01-17-2005 05:05 PM
MC Inferno
Veteran Member

www.mcinferno.co.uk

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:
Imagine if the death penality was re-instated with this idea.

Bad idea.
Good idea to reduce world population though :lol:

* John Anderton decides never to vote for MC Inferno if he becomes a polititian :lol:

:P i did consier it at one point but ye, they wdnt vote for me, im too contrevsal and i tell the truth :P lol

quote:

At the moment the And in that case it is not actually the drug that is killing you, it is the stuff that comes with the drug in order to make it cost effective.

good point

quote:
Also, the argument that illegal drug trafficing will still exist even in with drugs legalised is a load of rubbish. Sure, you cant get rid of the market completletly, but most people are more likely to buy some cannabis from a lisenced pharmacist, than the dodgy bloke outside it, even if it means they can save themselves a couple of quid.[/

Nah, thats not true. im sorry but its not. u gotta get skins, bif's and weed, ur skint by dis time, if u can save a few quid, any wanna be smack head like myself wd :P lol

This post was edited on 01-17-2005 at 07:03 PM by MC Inferno.
01-17-2005 07:01 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
if your going to disscuss something, then please use proper english to explain what "skins" and "bifs" are, if skins are the stuff you wrap the drug in, then you could buy the drug roll up style, much like you buy roll up cigarettes.

Duno what a bif is, but im sure it could be bought with the drug in a mini kit type thing.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
01-17-2005 07:34 PM
Pages: (13): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: