What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » should cannabis legalised?

Pages: (13): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 12 13 » Last »
should cannabis legalised?
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: should cannabis legalised?
In england there is a lot of talk, and in most places in the united kingdom, you can't smoke in public/pubs either... only in your own home, its really good I think, and should be put everywhere, if people smoked weed though... It would be okay... the government would make loads from legalizing it and steadying the trade of marijuana from jamaica and things...
01-20-2005 08:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user2319
Disabled Account

RE: RE: should cannabis legalised?
quote:
Originally posted by Pipish
:@ at all the weed lovers it destroys your health why would you do such a thing a smoke weed i think it reflects bad on you personality once somthing is made iligal what are the chances of it becoming legal again this is a worthless topic tbh

Pipish, though you are right, the same thing goes for alcohol and cigarettes. Why would you do such a thing? I don't know, but still people do it. Putting people in jail for it is a stupid idea though. It only creates more problems, and it doesn't solve anything. Marijuana should be legalised, but it shouldn't be allowed to smoke it in public places, and people should be taught "don't do it".
01-20-2005 05:00 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Skin Ticket
sure htey harm your health but what does the goverment care, all they want is money from the fines!

the government would get a significantly larger amount of money from the taxation of drugs than they do from fines. The amount of people who actually get caught anf fined is tiny in comparison to the amount of people doing drugs. By legalising certain drugs, eveyone who does that drug would pay extra tax.
maybe you should just think twice about things before you start going on about things that are blatantly false

quote:
Originally posted by Skin Ticket
cigarettes are bad.. why arent they illegal

criminalising ciggarrettes would be the worst thing a government cold ever do. Millions of people would suddenly become criminals, even though they started smoking when it was legal to smoke. The reasons why it would be bad would be because that government party would lose all support from smokers, which is a large proportion, they would also have to recoup the billions lost from ciggarette tax by taxing something else, something that is easy to increase the tax for without losing revenue (smokers are an easy target for taxation because they are hooked, and have to pay), either they will just generally increase the tax on everything, which will mean inflation will rise = bad. Or they target something in particular, losing a lot of support from that group.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
01-20-2005 05:13 PM
user2319
Disabled Account

But saralk, the taxes on cigarettes are used on health care. When people stop smoking, they will still be ill, because they've been smoking for decades, but there will be no more money to help them.
01-20-2005 08:46 PM
Pipish

not really active anymore.

31 / Male / Flag
i find this quite amazing how this has reaching ten pages ten pages of bs tbh my final statement

Drugs=bad

they are already illigal and i dont think that will change if people want to do drugs let them its there loss
[Image: fcliverpoolfan2xo.gif]
[Image: roosters4yg.jpg]
01-21-2005 12:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
-Bogan-

35 / Male / –
Cannabis should be legalised it's just as dangerous as Tobacco + you don't actually get addicted to it as there is no nicotine. I would also like to point out to u we should be using hemp to make paper instead of tree's as you need only like a plant to make a book, it's enviromentaly freindly+ saves the trees.

Legalise Cannabis.
[Image: user-bogan.gif]
04-05-2005 11:42 AM
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
Nah it fucks you up.. I love my weed, but you dont want everyone walking around ripped all the time
04-05-2005 11:45 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
in a way Cannibas should be legalised, well i naustralia anywya ,, the governemnt could collect a prety good Tax off
04-05-2005 11:46 AM
-Bogan-

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
what kind of a fucking stupid question is that?

drugs are scum and people that do them deserve to die a painful death.

THE END

Thats so harsh so do u feel the same way about cigarettes because there a drug to same with alcohol. The only diffrence is that alcohol and cigs are socially accepted. Cigs give cancer and random other shit and alcohol wrecks your liver and that.
So do u drink because if you do u should die to.
[Image: user-bogan.gif]
04-05-2005 12:35 PM
squall_leonhart69r
Banned

37 / – / –
no it shouldn't, canabis can and does cause skitzophrenia
04-08-2005 10:32 PM
Pages: (13): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 12 13 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »