What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger Plus! - Past, Present and Future

Pages: (10): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] Last »
3 votes - 5 average   Messenger Plus! - Past, Present and Future
Author: Message:
Freeze

37 / Male / –
RE: Messenger Plus! - Past, Present and Future
C'mon, shrinking, msgplus used to be hosted on a crappy server with a crappy website, I still remember the arguing about which domain name Msgplus should get cus messengerplus.com was taken and such... You see, patchou, I don't 'see' messengerplus as if it's instlaled, it just has become so regular that I don't even notice msgplus is there :)... It's such a great piece of software and implements so darned good into MSNMessenger :)... There's only one thing I could say about messengerplus that really describes my experience: "You don't notice it's there, until it's gone" :)
01-24-2005 10:15 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
dan11101

all i have to say is great work patchou keep it up i dunno about everyone else but as long as thier is a messanger plus i will be useing it keep it up. ps : the way you got that set up so you can look at all your costom emotions and click on them is a great feature  cuz i have a hard time remembering so many keybord short cuts try to keep that in versions to come. peace man.
01-24-2005 11:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Primexx

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
(private testing, no more public beta before the release)
so how many people would be able to beta test it?
02-06-2005 10:52 PM
Kakusho

come on, u dont have to get really complex to have new great ideas, maybe ur thinkin too much, just relax look at this new messenger, see that it still lacks a shitload of stuff, and add a thing here a thing there, maybe make it so that a different away message would be given to different ppl(not that only a few ppl would get an away message), um , i dunno maybe invite someone invisibly to a conversation so that others dont know they're there heheeh, (so that u dont have to copy paste lost of convos), of course more sounds, maybe ppl can record they're own sounds and send them like the default ones, but u know find some way that they're not too long, stuff like that i dunno if my ideas are good but what im tryin to say is dont stress urself thinkin u wont come up with something too good, cuz then u wont, just relaaaaaaaaaaaxxxx
-me:-#
02-07-2005 05:40 AM
Fraisie
Former Super Mod

Pixie Dust!

42 / Female / Flag
Thank you all for your great comments :)
So, Fraisie.net is empty atm. I\'m trying to come up with something cool to put on it, and I will!
02-07-2005 02:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (10): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: