What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Window Manager Plugin (Dock, Autohide)

Pages: (24): « First « 13 14 15 16 [ 17 ] 18 19 20 21 » Last »
3 votes - 5 average   Window Manager Plugin (Dock, Autohide)
Author: Message:
GroteSmurf

45 / Male / –
RE: Window Management Plugin (Dock, Autohide)
The new version works fine! The error box which warned you that you need MSN Messenger 7.0.077 or later to use the plugin does not anymore appear after the network connection was lost (Y).

It would be a nice feature if one could also auto hide the Event Log window :-). Although I like it also to have only the Event Log window open and the Contact list hidden by the plugin ...
07-16-2005 04:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Window Management Plugin (Dock, Autohide)
quote:
Originally posted by GroteSmurf
The new version works fine! The error box which warned you that you need MSN Messenger 7.0.077 or later to use the plugin does not anymore appear after the network connection was lost (Y).

It would be a nice feature if one could also auto hide the Event Log window :-). Although I like it also to have only the Event Log window open and the Contact list hidden by the plugin ...
about the error message it will only appear if you try to access the preferenses from Plus! preferences when you are running in Windows Messenger...

Event Log
well the Event Log closes as soon as i close the contact list...
so maybe you should ask Patchou to fix that... so that it is visible from sign-in to sign-out

i suppose i could make the Event log autohide
but both windows will have to be open, in order to work, due to the above limitation...

Although i would prefer if you asked Patchou to do this, i would be happy to help him if he wants assistance...
Window Manager is discontinued, for WLM try the new,
Enhancer for contact list docking, auto-hide, hide taskbar button, remove button flashing and remember keyboard layout in conversation windows
07-16-2005 04:49 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
GroteSmurf

45 / Male / –
RE: RE: Window Management Plugin (Dock, Autohide)
quote:
Originally posted by TazDevil
Event Log
well the Event Log closes as soon as i close the contact list...
so maybe you should ask Patchou to fix that... so that it is visible from sign-in to sign-out

i suppose i could make the Event log autohide
but both windows will have to be open, in order to work, due to the above limitation...

Although i would prefer if you asked Patchou to do this, i would be happy to help him if he wants assistance...

I don't understand what you mean with "the Event Log closes as soon as I close the contact list" :-$. When I select the option to show the Event Log window, it stays visible even when your plugin hides the contact list. It will only be closed when I close the contact list to the system tray or when I close the Event Log window by my self (duh ;-)).

hmmm, while writing this, I'm pretty sure you meant something else :-D ...
07-16-2005 05:17 PM
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by GroteSmurf
I don't understand what you mean with "the Event Log closes as soon as I close the contact list" :-$. When I select the option to show the Event Log window, it stays visible even when your plugin hides the contact list. It will only be closed when I close the contact list to the system tray or when I close the Event Log window by my self (duh ;-)).

hmmm, while writing this, I'm pretty sure you meant something else :-D ...
yeea that is what i meant so you must have both windows open (even thought contact list might be auto-hidden)
Enhancer for contact list docking, auto-hide, hide taskbar button, remove button flashing and remember keyboard layout in conversation windows
07-16-2005 05:20 PM
GroteSmurf

45 / Male / –
aaahhh, I see and as it currently is, you can not autohide the event log window, right? :-) Would be nice if Patchou could fix it. For me it's not that important, but as I said before it would be a nice feature of the plugin and this would make it really complete: you could then hide everything at once. Nevertheless also without this feature it stays my favourite plugin (actually it's the only one I use :-$) and autohiding the contact list was something I was looking for since long. So in my opinion you did a great job :bow:.
07-16-2005 05:28 PM
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
I am glad to announce that the plugin is fully compatible with MSN Messenger 7.5 latest BETA

-i have also added a no flashing option for the taskbar buttons
-made some changes to the balloon tip that should work for 2000/XP machines, althought the preferences tab is half completed
07-21-2005 11:24 PM
Zephyr

monster.rat

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by TazDevil
I am glad to announce that the plugin is fully compatible with MSN Messenger 7.5 latest BETA

-i have also added a no flashing option for the taskbar buttons
-made some changes to the balloon tip that should work for 2000/XP machines, althought the preferences tab is half completed

Thanks TazDevil. It's working fine for me with the new BETA. Glad to hear it and that you don't need to update anything. Keep up the great work (Y).
[Image: rhcpsig38tj.png]
07-21-2005 11:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ravek

43 / Male / –
i found a error, i have active popopen2 this program make a animation when your open a windows....
i have load winman 0.12b and when open the contact list windows the animation of the open windows is show in the left side of the desktop...and then hide and show the animation in the right side (correct position before i close the contact list) i load the winman 0.7b and this version don't create that error...
i have de contact list windows in the right side of desktop....then colse the windows and open again...and the animation is show in the right side....and the windows is show in right side (correct side)

This post was edited on 07-22-2005 at 04:09 AM by ravek.
07-22-2005 04:05 AM
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by ravek
i found a error, i have active popopen2 this program make a animation when your open a windows....
i have load winman 0.12b and when open the contact list windows the animation of the open windows is show in the left side of the desktop...and then hide and show the animation in the right side (correct position before i close the contact list) i load the winman 0.7b and this version don't create that error...
i have de contact list windows in the right side of desktop....then colse the windows and open again...and the animation is show in the right side....and the windows is show in right side (correct side)

i suppose you use the "Force right" option ?
i cannot reproduce witout the program, send me a link of active poper2 to test it... does this happen without the active poper program enabled ?

is anyone else experiencing this problem.
Try using the "Auto" option and position your window in the right side...
also try with the latest v13b found in here

This post was edited on 07-22-2005 at 06:57 AM by TazDevil.
07-22-2005 06:56 AM
ravek

43 / Male / –
i use auto in position and here is the program
http://wcarchive.cdrom.com/pub/simtelnet/win95/desktop/popopen2.zip

you have to install like tweak ui 1.33 click with the right button in the inf file and click in install....
then in the display properties in the advanced configuration...you see a new tab "animation" enable this option and look for the error....

i look in the ini file created in the 0.7b and this file have a [position]
left=651
right=1024
top=0
bottom=740

and the 12b version don't have...i put this lines in the 12b ini version but don't fix the error
i  think you delete that option "to save the position of the windows" in the lasts versions...

This post was edited on 07-22-2005 at 01:30 PM by ravek.
07-22-2005 01:21 PM
Pages: (24): « First « 13 14 15 16 [ 17 ] 18 19 20 21 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: