What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Don't do drugs

Pages: (11): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
Don't do drugs
Author: Message:
Pinchichuv

Viva Mexico y sus mojados

38 / Male / Flag
RE: Don't do drugs
yeah drugs suck, one of my old friends do drugs, but a lot, one time i was in a party, and he went, an he told me to go with him to his car, and we went and his car, he took some cocain of the car and started using it, i was like :S WTF,  and he had a gun and took it to the party and we went with a nother friend and hi told my friend (junkie) that it was a water pistol and we laught, but then the junkie put the gun on my friends head, and said, do you wan to see that its a real gun. and i told him it was just a joke, and to put the gun away or i will kick his ass, and he put his gun on his jeans, and then he leave the party
[Image: equipo_cimarrones_mxl.jpg]

08-26-2005 07:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
my sister just got out of the hospital for doing a bad trip on acid and extacy. so...
not all drugs are bad...id just say chems, but...shrooms can mess you up and stuff. oh, and salvia
08-26-2005 07:50 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
See marissa knows...

Chemical drugs, drugs that aren't natural, are bad in my opinion.  Stuff like Cristal Meth, crack, PCP, Speed.  I'm against that stuff.  But natural drugs like Pot, Shrooms, Payote, Salvia, are all fine as long as you use them RESPONIBELY. (With Cocaine being the ecception, that stuff is fucked up). 

This post was edited on 08-26-2005 at 07:59 PM by Pr0xY.
08-26-2005 07:57 PM
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
Lo Ben,

You know you could have talked to be about this on MSN. I am always here for you mate. I do hope your girlfriend gets better, and I hope that everything will turn out right for yall. Myself, I'm not going to deny it, I have gotten high and I do drink. I've only gotten high about 4 times, and I drink everyweekend with my friends. No, I do not have a problem or addiction, and if I wanted to stop it would be easy. I do it because it relieves (sp?) stress. But hey, this thread isn't about me so :p.

I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
08-26-2005 09:21 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

tbh if you need drugs to relief stress and/or alcohol to have fun and/or smoking for some idiot reason, you have serious issues ¬¬

those things are classified as "bad" because they change you (permanently or not, doesn't matter), you get addicted to them and they have negative side-effects (most of them do :wink: )

why use them anyway?
08-26-2005 09:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
, you have serious issues ¬¬

True, there are lots of natural highs anyways, try going for a 5 mile run and see how you feel when you come back... tired but you'll feel happy. Or if you need to stressrelief try kickboxing... today my dog got put down and i was deverstated, quite frankly i thought anyone who annoys me will get floored but then i just calmed down and told myself all the comforting crap... i didnt need drugs to get over that

This post was edited on 08-26-2005 at 09:43 PM by mwe99.
08-26-2005 09:41 PM
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
tbh if you need drugs to relief stress and/or alcohol to have fun and/or smoking for some idiot reason, you have serious issues ¬¬

those things are classified as "bad" because they change you (permanently or not, doesn't matter), you get addicted to them and they have negative side-effects (most of them do :wink: )

why use them anyway?

I should have pointed out in my post, that I've only TRIED weed 4x and the last time I tried it was about 3 months ago at the end of school with friends. I don't get DRUNK, I just drink :p. And I don't do it to be "Cool" I do it (Drink that is) because I like it, and I like the buzz off of it.
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
08-26-2005 10:09 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
i want a joint right now. is that bad? i dont think so...
like i was all anti-drugs for a little bit but god...its a change from reality. and im not getting my ass up to run 5 miles...i can sit and do other stuff and release stress and stuff. im under so much stress right now but im not like addicted to weed or anything. i just wanna escape for a little bit :\
08-26-2005 10:11 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
my mate does drugs... he was on weed in year 8 and everyone was saying he'd be on the harder stuff... he always said he'd NEVER do it 'swear down' and all that crap but now hes on the E's and Coke.... what can ya do aye

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
08-26-2005 10:16 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
quote:

why use them anyway?

I should have pointed out in my post, that I've only TRIED weed 4x and the last time I tried it was about 3 months ago at the end of school with friends. I don't get DRUNK, I just drink :p. And I don't do it to be "Cool" I do it (Drink that is) because I like it, and I like the buzz off of it.
it's not a matter of "only 4x" (and not a matter of you, but let's ignore this), it's a matter of doing it.
08-26-2005 10:19 PM
Pages: (11): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: