What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Don't do drugs

Pages: (11): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 10 » Last »
Don't do drugs
Author: Message:
DJeX
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: Don't do drugs
quote:
Originally posted by Time
We're all gonna die sometime, enjoy life to the fullest - try everything once.

WTF? ok so you try smokeing get addicted then your screwed. I know people who have tryed smoking once and got addicted from it that one time.
[Image: top.gif]
08-27-2005 05:11 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
quote:
We're all gonna die sometime, enjoy life to the fullest - try everything once.

WTF? ok so you try smokeing get addicted then your screwed. I know people who have tryed smoking once and got addicted from it that one time.

Just like sex, that one time unprotected is enough to get you pregnant or a nice nasty STI
08-27-2005 05:41 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
STI? I think you mean STD. I've never heard of STI's :p.
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
08-27-2005 05:54 PM
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
STI? I think you mean STD. I've never heard of STI's :p.

STI is the new word apparently

quote:
Originally posted by »fusion
And drugs will only speed that up...
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
yes we are all going to die sometime so thats why you have to make sure you have a fun clean life.
least you can die with your self respect then.
Firstly, drugs like weed don't even affect you ('a lot'. Not saying you can't become addicted or weaken your lungs.) Second, cigs are probably worse for you than other drugs out there since they have tonnes of toxic things in them, whereas drugs have only a few ingredients. Third, nimicitor, who said drugs are shameful or not fun? Not saying having an adiction is something to brag about, but trying a drug once is really that evil? Time hit the money when he posted that, all your comments were pretty much answered by what he said.
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
08-27-2005 07:11 PM
emit
Disabled Account

RE: RE: Don't do drugs
quote:
Originally posted by »fusion
And drugs will only speed that up...
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
yes we are all going to die sometime so thats why you have to make sure you have a fun clean life.
least you can die with your self respect then.

Drugs don't necessarily speed that up. Driving speeds it up just as much. Driving isn't even addictive yet most addicts do it more than they do drugs? QUICK BAN DRIVING!!!111

DJeX: addiction is all the mind, weak minded people with no willpower get themselves addicted and then blame the drugs for it.. haha, they need to just to have a bit more willpower.

Who says trying drugs stops you from having a fun clean life? Drugs can be fun. Otherwise why would people even take them?

How many people drink and are addicted to coffee? What's the difference? Sigh.

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
theres no way to tell you how much i disagree with you, my ex-gf's friend experamented on some "e", the mix was bad and she passed out, and smacked her head, the parametics arived and found her, and put her on life support, they arived at the hospital, and found she was brian dead, her family kept her on life support for the rest of the day, becasue it was her birthday, and they didn't want her to die on her birthday,

i heard that story and i will NEVER do drugs, you always have a chance of dying, even on the first try

You can die on your first driving lesson. You can die everytime you cross the road. You can die everytime you take a plane flight. Let's all lock ourselves in padded rooms and never do anything.

Think of these few quotes:

quote:
You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favour. Go home tonight take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause You know what the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrEAL fucking high on drugs... The Beatles were so fucking high they let Ringo sing a few songs.

quote:
I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I recommend you look around the world in which we live...and shut your fucking mouth.

quote:
Non-smokers die every day. Sleep tight! I know you've employed some kind of eternal life fantasy because you've chosen not to smoke. Let me be the first to pop that bubble and send you hurtling back to reality - because you're dead too. And you know what doctors say? "Shit, if only you'd smoked - we'd have the technology to help you. It's you people dying from nothing who are screwed". I've got all sorts of neat shit waiting for me - oxygen tent, iron lung...it's like going to Tandy.

quote:
I was on the aeroplane coming over here. It's a non-smoking plane - get this, right? No smoking, but they allow children. Hmmm. "Well, smoking bothers me." Well, guess what...?

And for all those people who like preaching about how bad drugs are:

quote:
People come up to me and say "What's wrong?" Nothing. "Well it takes more energy to frown than it does to smile". Yeah, you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone?

Finally: I don't take drugs. I'm not an addict. I'm not saying you should all become crack takers and dealers tomorrow. I have tried drugs. I drink quite regularly. I'm not saying that drugs are good or bad. I'm just trying to tell you to not preach and have some perspective.
08-27-2005 07:29 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
Thats really sad, Ben.

I don't personally do drugs, but I am pro choice.

I think that drugs should be legalised. The main reason, is that at the moment the drug industry can't be regulated since it is illegal. Which means drug dealers will try and sell as much of the stuff as they can, i.e. mixing the drugs with crap (litterally!). Wheras, if the government legalised drugs, they could say that all drugs must be at the most X% drug, and 100-X% of substance Y, which is harmless. This way a lot of deaths because of what is mixed in can be regulated.

Furthermore, drugs can be taxed, and money from taxation can go to other public services, it will also improve the economy.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
08-27-2005 07:31 PM
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
to not preach and have some perspective.
[Image: getcomp.aspx?filepath=D:\\content\\C...012862.jpg]
[Image: hit_the_nail_on_the_head.gif]

This post was edited on 08-27-2005 at 07:37 PM by ShawnZ.
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
08-27-2005 07:35 PM
DJeX
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
DJeX: addiction is all the mind, weak minded people with no willpower get themselves addicted and then blame the drugs for it.. haha, they need to just to have a bit more willpower.

Who says trying drugs stops you from having a fun clean life? Drugs can be fun. Otherwise why would people even take them?

How many people drink and are addicted to coffee? What's the difference? Sigh.

All in the mind.... right you tell to the people who get sliped drugs in drinks or something then they become addicted.

Sure drugs are fun when you all high and stuff but then you feel like shit when the hight dies off then you want more. Useally depressed people or people who have problems take drugs to make them feel better. Not to have fun.

And thoes people who are addicted to coffee useally drink alot to keep them awake in there jobs.

Takeing druges just to have fun then feel like shit after the high wares off is in my opinion stupid.

quote:
I'm just trying to tell you to not preach and have some perspective.

WTF again.... who cares if we preach it, you don't like us preaching don't listen then, don't reply to this thread.

This post was edited on 08-27-2005 at 07:40 PM by DJeX.
08-27-2005 07:37 PM
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Sure drugs are fun when you all high and stuff but then you feel like shit when the hight dies off then you want more.

Its like a roller coaster. Sure once you go on it you'll want to go on it again, but if you have any self control you'll know you have more important things to get to.
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
08-27-2005 07:39 PM
DJeX
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:
Sure drugs are fun when you all high and stuff but then you feel like shit when the hight dies off then you want more.

Its like a roller coaster. Sure once you go on it you'll want to go on it again, but if you have any self control you'll know you have more important things to get to.

Well most people who takes drugs lack "self control"
08-27-2005 07:42 PM
Pages: (11): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 10 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: