What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Family Life - Share your experiences, or offer support to others

Pages: (7): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
Family Life - Share your experiences, or offer support to others
Author: Message:
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: Family Life - Share your experiences, or offer support to others
wow, sorry to hear about that jchichuv. :sad: Alcohol never solves anything though. It can make you feel good, but it never totally gets rid of any problems, and can infact, make things far worse than they were. Glad things are getting better and that you're solving these problems though. I expect it would be hard, but just keep at it, you'll find it does you a lot more good to be sober than to drink. (y) All the best to you, x.

quote:
Originally posted by dylan!
my family sucks...my mom did drugs(cocaine,crack needles) and wouldnt come home for weeks at a time...while my mom was gone or at work my dad would try n beat me and we would always fight...and i got kicked out on christmas last year for a month...and this year on my birthday (jan 13) they called the cops on me because i idnt want to go shopping and now whenever i need or want something like if a want a couple dollars for a slurpee i have to pay them back

wow, thats bad. Sorry to hear about that. :sad:

quote:
Originally posted by multimillion2k
In some ways it's amazing to hear stories like these, I find it hard to comprehend that people can survive this way. I'll never truly understand or experience situtations like this, but that's something I'm extremely grateful for.

I personally, and I expect others do, feel we have to carry on, and live through these things to firstly, prove to whoever has ruined your life, or done anything, that we will survive, and to show others in the same situation that it is possible to survive. :happy:

quote:
Originally posted by Scone
I have many problems and experiences, More than you can think of or would realise and im not exaggerating. Thier very personal and i wont post them here, however if you feel you need advice and help feel free to contact me.

It's alright that you don't wanna post them. :happy: If you ever need a chat, then i'm on MSN almost every day, and even though I may not be able to help physically, I can listen. :happy: Same goes for anyone, i'm willing to listen, and it is nice to get things out of your system sometimes. :happy:
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
09-06-2005 03:30 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
LittleK

Wo0p-Wo0p..

34 / Female / –
RE: Family Life - Share your experiences, or offer support to others
I think no matter the problem, big or small, we all expericance pain at one time or another in our lives...alot of things have happened to me from an early age, i wont go into them all obviously, but bad things happen to those you love aswell as yourself.. and its hard to cope. Best thing is to hold your head up high and say "at least ive made it this far"
[Image: style3,LittleK.png]
09-07-2005 08:53 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
ok, here goes - this is for dam-o, and i spose, as im actually writing this its for myself too.
{apolagies for any spelling errors if made i cant see cos my eyes are almost shut!}
the reply being so late was also as cause of dam-o and he sent me this link.
well here goes
* DJKAL gulps :'(
{i ama ctually scared about typing this:|}

october **th 2003: i found out that my nan had cancer and so split my self away from family as i couldnt show emotion and was scared and ditn know what to do,
september 14th 2004: dad's dad {Vic} died {aged 72}
september 27th 2004: Vic's funeral
september 28th 2004: my sister's {tiffany} birthday {10 years of age}
september 29th 2004: my nan dies of cancer having suffered for a year
- - - funeral early october - - - 
september 28th 2005: tiffany's birthday {11 years old}
september 28th 2005: my other grandad dies
- - - funeral early october - day after my nan's the year before - - -

as of the very stat wheni found out my nan had cancer iwas mentally alone - my own fault.
after all of the s**t i had been through i was left {currently have} depression and am having an extremly hard time over the last few weeks,
i have tried almost all kinds of suicide - slit wrists, hanging myself, suffocating myself, drowning etc etc etc
BUT!!!! each time i started to kill myself i realised that i didnt atcually WANT to, but the other day i was lyingin bed with a knife in my hand just messing around {nothing strange} but my sepression was affectoing me badly again, i could feel a line across my left wrist where it felt it should be cut and my right hand felt as if it should be cutting my wrists, but i didnt want to
but it made me realise how easy it ould be for me to kill myself if i ACTUALLY WANTed to!

i am having many troubles sleeping again and i can not think straight ATALL and am having to walk out of many lessons at school as a result because i physically cant sit there

but i cant go to talk to people either, i have beeen told my teachers and friends alike i should go see a phsycatrist but i wont - i dont know why i just wont let myself!so it means i am having extreme troubles now and there's nothing i can do.
only, all of my life  have given up on everyone and everything. so a few hous ago i gave up on myself, i decided i wont try to pull out of my depression as it doesnt seem possible! so im just going to live in depression and in fear of losing the 2 people i have left in my life .... 3 girls i love which i have never met and will need to lose 1 soon.
well, i think thats the basis of my life story and this is not a plea for sympothay atall - i hate sympothy - just dam-o "forced" me to wrtie this so i am, for myself aswell.

im also sorry to Tasha for the trauma she has been through with her family at such an age and i hope that you are ok, thats to everyone also and not just Tasha.

and one more thing - to those people who were argueing in the other thread {though i didnt see it!} thats just wrong :@ a thread designed to be caring and here for the community and it was turned into an arguemnt, thats wrong!
"You don't sleep, you defragment!"
01-30-2006 02:34 AM
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by DJKAL
i could feel a line across my left wrist where it felt it should be cut

Its down the highway, not across the road.
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
01-30-2006 02:57 AM
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
Its down the highway, not across the road
it wouldnt have matered, i would slice it as much as i could anyway! just to make sure i would get it right.
"You don't sleep, you defragment!"
01-30-2006 02:59 AM
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
quote:
it wouldnt have matered, i would slice it as much as i could anyway! just to make sure i would get it right.

well i figure you'd want the way that hurts less than the way that doesn't work. and, it looks dumb when you try to kill yourself wrong. (not saying that you _should_)
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
01-30-2006 03:01 AM
Omar
Spammin' Member!

I have Chrono in my hands! MWAHAHA!!

47 / Male / Flag
I will sound like an insensitive pig, but anyway... you guys need to get professional help...

Posting about problems like that in a public forum is not healthy... :^)

This post was edited on 01-30-2006 at 03:05 AM by Omar.
Comunidad Hispana Oficial del Messenger Plus!  
TReKiE, you might as well face it... you are a dutchie (clogs, tulips and all that) :banana:
01-30-2006 03:05 AM
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
djkal, do u believe in any God? if so try praying to that God for comfort and help.
[Image: siggy20ss.jpg]
01-30-2006 03:05 AM
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by [MR]
djkal, do u believe in any God? if so try praying to that God for comfort and help.

and wtf is god going to do?! give him candy?? that is, if god even existed
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
01-30-2006 03:07 AM
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
quote:
quote:
quote:

well i figure you'd want the way that hurts less than the way that doesn't work. and, it looks dumb when you try to kill yourself wrong. (not saying that you _should_)

And it's not always a good thing to tell a suicidal person the proper way.... But that's all I really got to say... Besides that I think you should get profressional help also... But there's nothing I can really do about that either.
01-30-2006 03:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (7): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: