What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Nightmares

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 » Last »
Nightmares
Author: Message:
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Nightmares
quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool

1. A crazy evelator that has a mind of it's own (while i'm in it ¬_¬)

reminds me of an episode of 'freaky' i once saw...
09-18-2005 03:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
I often have nightmares with the elevators... :-/

Say, I wanted to go to my floor (6th) but it goes straight to -11 (of course, doesn't exist). Or it goes to 21 (the building only has 17).

It can get very annoying and scary... Especially when the -11 floor is dark and monsters live there and I can't get the elevator to take me up... :tongue:

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

09-18-2005 05:06 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by hexel

quote:

Sounds cool actually. What happened? :P

Basically it's the same as Leo's nightmare e.g. :

floors that don't exsist like -10 and then it would go fast and...it's just too freekly to explain.
AC3
09-18-2005 05:11 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
When i was young i'd have a nightmare when im in my basement with all the apliances. Computer, Home Theater etc would turn on. I press the off buttions for it but it wouldnt turn off. It got me scared :(.

Around 1ce a month I have this one dream where I know its a dream. And i can control it. I have perfect vision of it.

Another dream i had was when i was around 4 i would be super mario and i would be running away from a Giant Eye Ball.

Another is that i was climbing a mountain and i got shot with a cross bow around 4 times in the chest. By 2 ppl. I was acting dead and i killed em both :D

NOW THE ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE FOR ME IS
------------------------------------------------------
I had this dream over 20 times For A FACT and i remember it all so clearly.
I would be Link (Legend of Zelda). And I would be hunting ppl down. Sorta like a combat game. I would have 3 lives. When I would die id fall into the ground and I would get MAJOR back pain. Then chest pain. And i would see tenticles over me movie around. That would happen 3 times untill i finally lost the (game). Then i would find myself in a cage surrounded by Archers and one was my mom. I would try to escape but i would get shot and wake up. And when i woke up i had troble breathing and standing up. But last year when i had this dream I actually escaped but then the rest is a blur.
09-18-2005 05:18 PM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
One nightmare i kinda remember because it wasnt much time ago:

I was near a river and factory and then from a second to another i got stuck in time for a while and go transported to the future ( aprox 30 years ) well, the factory was abandoned and i was kinda lost i dont remember what hapenned next but i went to my house.

My mother had white hairs, there was no telephone, almsot everything was different except the sofa ( lol ) she started saying she thought i had died and stuff, more, i was still 16 years old!

When i woke up i felt such a relief and smiled.

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
I often have nightmares with the elevators...

Yeah!

I had one about elevators too it was scarey as hell ( dont remember why tho ).

Hum.. the elevators were just working badly etc it was so dark and everywthing was messed up ( think about a desert city or half life 2 ) where i live is a place which has buildings all equal to each other and i was going trough every buildings running away from something or trying to find someone, i dont remember.

I had this nightmare a lot of time ago ( probably more than a year ! ) but when i read Leo's post about elevators nightmares i recalled this one because it was very very frightening to me like, some elevators got stuck and others took me to a floor higher than it was supposed to.
09-18-2005 11:44 PM
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by hexel
The first time I got heavily drunk.. Oh right, that hasn't happen yet.
* hexel and lordy16 are good examples for youth. (H)

And Me too! :D
09-19-2005 03:59 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
I don't usually remember any of my dreams.   I've had nightmares that were really scary at the time, when i was like 5-8 yrs old.
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
09-19-2005 04:07 AM
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Purity
I don't usually remember any of my dreams.   I've had nightmares that were really scary at the time, when i was like 5-8 yrs old.

you know tbh the dreams i remember are not the ones that were the most scary or anything.. ii only remember the ones that rlly shock me.. like the metro one, and another one where I was going on a bike and suddledly I fell.. these are still in my head.. why? what was so important about a fall? I dunno..
09-19-2005 04:10 AM
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by beamykitty
I had this disusting nightmare where my boyfriend was laying on a beanbag at a party with three fat women in spandex surrounding him...hanging on his every word...and he asked me to go n get them drinks~!
icky, thats quite gross (unless you're into that of course)
09-19-2005 12:04 PM
Vazza

– / Female / –
I guess the  most recent nightmare for me was last Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

I kept imagining the phone was ringing and when I answered it, it was some important guy in London to tell me that there had been an accident and my parents had been involved.

the only other one that I've had is being shot whilst working, because I refuse to hand over the money in the till or to open the safe in the back....that one always occurs on a Saturday because I work alone on a Sunday........God help me when I start working in the Hospitals
I'll never forget how lucky I was 7266 days, 20 hours, 44 minutes, 33 seconds ago
[Image: 2tde3m][Image: 2y6ojm]
09-19-2005 12:55 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: