What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Nightmares

Pages: (6): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
Nightmares
Author: Message:
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
O.P. Undecided  Nightmares
This has probs been posted before but what is the scariest nightmare youve ever had, i mean i have wierd ones like the world being taken over by massive bugs and they smash through my window and eat my nan, I had one where i went into my bathroom and some man in a balaclava was downing my parents in a bath :(

Anyway, Traxor had one when we were on our hols, but il let him post it not me, oh how i laughed..:P

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

09-18-2005 01:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
hexel

May 'the Google' be with you!

35 / Female / –
RE: Nightmares
All chasing and falling dreams are scary. I recently saw myself falling down from a pretty high building.. Of course, before I could land on the street, I woke up because it hurts to fall off the bed. :P
09-18-2005 01:30 PM
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
one theory is that if u have a falling dream and u hit the ground (in the dream) then u die :P like... your body knew it was gunna die sorta thing? so it has a dream that it's falling etc etc.

neways, i use to have this big dog that lived nxt door to me, when i was little, and i was BEYOND scare of it, it terrified me. neways i used to have this dream that i could hear something scratching at my window, and i go to look and it's the dog, and it comes in through my window and lies down on my bed :S this was years ago mind... i dont often have dreams i can remember nemore!

i believe that dreams can tell us somethings about ourselves that are below our conscious level. like for example, that dream i had about the dog could have been telling me that the dog was actually nice and i had no reason to be scared of it, and i knew it subconciously but i didnt/couldnt/didnt want to bring it into my consoius. if that makes sense to anyone... i'll stop babbling now :p
09-18-2005 01:37 PM
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
I've had many nightmares in my life. If I were to tell every single nightmare, I would need a whole subforum. :tongue:

I actually enjoy nightmares. Dreams seem boring to me. My nightmares seem to be movie-ish... :tongue:

Anyway, one nightmare:

Not too far from my town, there was a military facility where they were breeding aliens (from the Aliens movies).

They were in a huge depot in normal jail-like cells. There was a screen-like structure around the place, to prevent the aliens from escaping.

A few of my classmates and I, somehow, got in there one night. And I was the only one that knew what was going on, so I urged them to get out of there. One of them accidentally set the aliens free and we were running for our lives!

An army jeep drove into the structure, but it was only one of the secretaries of the facility. So she was killed by one of the aliens...

I don't know how it finished. Pity. :-/

Another nightmare:

I was starting to go blind for some reason. But it wasn't really blindness... It was worse! I was seeing things. My mother thought I had some weird disease in my eyes and wanted me to go through a surgery to correct it.

I would look at my feet and see my dog trying to bite me. He was horrible, angry... And not there! He was right next to my mother, happy, nice!

Then I'd look at the ceiling and see blackness, cables, holes, electricity and bugs... But the ceiling was in a perfect state!

I remember I screamed and my mother hugged me, but in my eyes she wasn't my mother, but a zombie-like being...

Needless to say, that day, after I woke up, I was quite jumpy... :tongue:

I have more, but meh...

One more!

* L. Coyote hides.

I was part of a team that had to get out of a maze (I believe it might have been an alien test). The maze had some spots where you would get thrown through dimensions... While it was risky, we needed to get home (in another dimension)!

We eventually got separated, and I found one of the dimesion hopping spots... I was thrown to another dimesion, but also in a maze. So I figured I was taken to an alternative world in the same spot (maze). So I tried finding my team, but I couldn't contact them through dimesions...

Then I got thrown out of the maze, into a small room with an old lady and a girl... And I had to live with them, but I wanted to go back to the maze to save my team...

Btw, I didn't know anyone in my team... :s

This post was edited on 09-18-2005 at 01:55 PM by L. Coyote.

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

09-18-2005 01:45 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Nightmares
I can see what you mean there is a big thing about interpreting dreams nowadays...

http://www.dream-interpretation-411.com/

09-18-2005 01:46 PM
hexel

May 'the Google' be with you!

35 / Female / –
RE: RE: Nightmares
quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
one theory is that if u have a falling dream and u hit the ground (in the dream) then u die :P like... your body knew it was gunna die sorta thing? so it has a dream that it's falling etc etc.

Now I'll have nightmares that I mustn't fall on the ground. :P

Anyway, I've heard that dreams (especially escaping and falling and stuff like that) reflect our lack of self-confidence or fear of failing in something. Kind of like you'd live over your daytime problems at night.
09-18-2005 02:04 PM
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
I had a lot of freaky ones when I was younger.. war and everything, but the one that i remember the most, as weird as it seems, is the one in which I was in the metro, and I fell and I got electrocuted.. it was so freaky I could litteraly feel the electricity going throught my body.. I woke up rlly shook..
09-18-2005 02:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Nightmares
I get them another wierd thing about nightmare(this might just be me) is that you feel as if you can wake yourself up at anytime its just you dont....:P wierd

09-18-2005 02:21 PM
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
there are many ways of interpretting dreams i suppose, two people can have the exact same dream and interpret it in different ways in response to their own life experiences and whats going on in their lives at the time.

i get those dreams what you know its a dream and u try to wake up as well!! although on time i did try to wake up.... and then in my dream i started randomly saying the alphabet :S im a weirdo

This post was edited on 09-18-2005 at 02:25 PM by lordy.
09-18-2005 02:21 PM
shine
Veteran Member

Recharging......

49 / Male / –
You will see 'Good' ones if you have high fever
09-18-2005 02:58 PM
Pages: (6): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »