What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Nightmares

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 » Last »
Nightmares
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Nightmares
I had one where it wasn't really a nightmare, where I came back home, and everybody hated me etc :cry:.
09-19-2005 02:27 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Vazza

– / Female / –
That's no nightmare dear....its the truth :)
I'll never forget how lucky I was 7267 days, 2 hours, 16 minutes, 10 seconds ago
[Image: 2tde3m][Image: 2y6ojm]
09-19-2005 02:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Nightmares
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I had one where it wasn't really a nightmare, where I came back home, and everybody hated me etc :cry:.

Now thats not entirely truthful is it, say what actually happened....

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

09-19-2005 04:06 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

I'm not exactly obligated to do so, so I won't! :).
09-19-2005 04:20 PM
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Nightmares
'Obligated' your not obligated to do much but you do it anyway :P fine i dont wanna say cuz i know it will annoy you, but its funny, well maybe a bit lame aswell....no harm :D

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

09-19-2005 04:28 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

Yes, it is the lamest dream that I've ever had in my life, the thing is though, it honestly felt like it was really happening and stuff though...

:s.
09-19-2005 04:36 PM
stoshrocket

formerly methos

33 / Male / Flag
ive had a few freaky ones.... ie/. i keep havin ones where freky things are outisde my door (bedroom) and banging on it really loundly, then i start screaming but cant (you can do it, it sounds like an old man smoking... lol) then they burst in and i wake with pain all over, freak? i know...
i also had another the other day where i was dreamin and then somethin reli freked me out and i punched the wall (in real lif durin my dream) reallu hard and woke up in agony, but the wall i punched was an outisde brick wall (my bedroom is on the outer edges of the house and i punched that 1ft think brick one :'( )

This post was edited on 09-19-2005 at 04:50 PM by stoshrocket.
formerly methos
09-19-2005 04:49 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
Don't laugh at my dream/nightmare. It was kinda a nightmare at the time, though it may seem lame. :sad:
Right, anyway, I had this recurring dream where I would be lying in my bed (in the dream), and I would see all this out of my eyes. The room would be pitch black, but above my where my wardrobe is normally, were like, 8 tiny flashing dots that really freaked me out. In the dream I would feel really weird and scared and have a horrible feeling in my chest, then I know I was thrashing around in my bed because my mum woke me up once when I was having the dream, and when I woke up I would be sweating hot and really scared. Don't you dare laugh. :sad: I had it for quite a few years, when I was about 5 - 9, then I got it last year again for a few nights. :sad:

I had another one, where this monster thing would be walking down the driveway, and my mum and brother would run into the cupboard and hide, but i'd be like, in the middle of the room, because I was moving in slow motion, and couldn't get to the cupboard, so I would hide under the window sill. And as the monster reached the window, I would wake up. That was recurring too.

And I had some with ghosts and stuff in it that were coming for me and my family, but I don't remember them so well, just that they were recurring and scary.

So that's about it to do with my dreams and nightmares. Oh yeah, i've also had the falling dream a lot, amongst many other incredibly weird and sometimes scary dreams. :tongue:
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
09-19-2005 04:51 PM
stoshrocket

formerly methos

33 / Male / Flag
speaking of monsters i had a dream once where bigfoot went garden hopping in our garden, that freaked me out alot, btw, tasha that is not an embarrasing dream, i used to have a phobia of the cookie monster from sesamie street when i was bout 4, that was freaky, (its not funny! youd crap ure pants if you saw that giant yellow bird coming at you on a dark night!)

This post was edited on 09-19-2005 at 04:58 PM by stoshrocket.
formerly methos
09-19-2005 04:57 PM
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

In the Shadow Gallery once again

38 / Male / Flag
Education-related nightmares...

Not my nightmare, but quite scary just the same, if you know the story.

First year engineering chemistry I (and the rest of the engineers [ERTW!!!]) have to take it with Dr. John Coxon. He has since retired. The ratings may seem good, but the course is very difficult, and tests are 10x harder and confusing than in class or text.

So anyway, in second year we need to take thermodynamics, which is introduced in chemistry.
Friend of mine was having trouble in thermo, so he hires a tutor. To his surprise, Coxon shows up with his bold, arrogant British accent and whips out his red pen, and well, goes down hill from there....
[Image: signature/]     [Image: sharing.png]
I cannot hear you. There is a banana in my ear.
09-19-2005 05:02 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: