What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » Forum & Website » Official Msgplus Chat Channel?

Pages: (9): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 9 » Last »
Official Msgplus Chat Channel?
Author: Message:
Underlord
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Official Msgplus Chat Channel?
They arn't bullies. Joelm you go in there to start a fight then make accusations of us? The people who want help in the help channel are treated with respect. Most people in #banana are treated with respect. We don't respect people who want to cyber, or people who just want to flame us. As i just said. No one is forcing you to go on Msgplus IRC. If you don't like IRC then don't go on it.
11-03-2005 06:58 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
i want to go on there i dont cyber i dont jsut go on there to make fights but one timei went on there and  people started saying im mentally ill becuase i spell wrong and i thought to my self what prevoked this i ddi ntohing and other times people are swearing at people
11-03-2005 07:00 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ddunk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by joelm
think it should be run by someone else who dosent have a gruop that bullies people underlord did a great job but some of the other people on there didnt
There isn't any other "group" to run IRC, can't you see that?

And about your sig: I just went through my logs, not once have you been banned and you've only been kicked once. The "bullying" you're speaking of is segosa and I complaining to you about your typing/grammar/spelling. We didn't "bully" you, you were the one who flipped out. After that, you quit by choice. The next time you came was to complain about your forum ban to the people on IRC and you haven't been back since until 5 minutes ago in #apple. If you don't like us, why do you keep coming back?

quote:
i want to go on there i dont cyber i dont jsut go on there to make fights but one timei went on there and  people started saying im mentally ill becuase i spell wrong and i thought to my self what prevoked this i ddi ntohing and other times people are swearing at people
Wow... just wow. I'm not even going to type out a reply to that, I'll just give you the log and let you see we NEVER called you mentally ill. You were the one who called segosa a "fucking dickhead." Please do not make up bullshit to make us look bad. WE'RE NOT.

This post was edited on 11-03-2005 at 07:09 AM by ddunk.
11-03-2005 07:03 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
i think you'll find that people in IRC are very touchy about spelling and gammar ;)
11-03-2005 07:13 AM
Underlord
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
i think you'll find that people in IRC are very touchy about spelling and gammar ;)
Mostly Segosa, but he isn't "abusive". He just points it out and doesn't really like people spelling like crap.
11-03-2005 07:16 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by lordy16

i think you'll find that people in IRC are very touchy about spelling and gammar

wrong.. atleast the IRC server i use doesnt care so much aboutt Grammer  aslongh as the Question can be understood,

This post was edited on 11-03-2005 at 07:24 AM by Hank.
11-03-2005 07:24 AM
ddunk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Animal
wrong.. atleast the IRC server i use doesnt care so much aboutt Grammer  aslongh as the Question can be understood,
He was talking about msgplus IRC. And we do care. Why should we have to decipher crap spelling just because the person is lazy?
11-03-2005 07:26 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
Bah,

be stricter.

Arguements = Kicked.

regardless of who it is.

11-03-2005 07:26 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
RE: RE: Official Msgplus Chat Channel?
quote:
Originally posted by Ddunk
quote:
Originally posted by Animal
He was talking about msgplus IRC. And we do care. Why should we have to decipher crap spelling just because the person is lazy?

i agree with you to a degree, He does make far way to many spelling errors,,

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
Bah,

be stricter.

Arguements = Kicked.

regardless of who it is.
Lets also get the Cain out

This post was edited on 11-03-2005 at 07:31 AM by Hank.
11-03-2005 07:29 AM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Official Msgplus Chat Channel?
quote:
Originally posted by Ddunk
quote:
Originally posted by joelm
think it should be run by someone else who dosent have a gruop that bullies people underlord did a great job but some of the other people on there didnt
There isn't any other "group" to run IRC, can't you see that?

And about your sig: I just went through my logs, not once have you been banned and you've only been kicked once. The "bullying" you're speaking of is segosa and I complaining to you about your typing/grammar/spelling. We didn't "bully" you, you were the one who flipped out. After that, you quit by choice. The next time you came was to complain about your forum ban to the people on IRC and you haven't been back since until 5 minutes ago in #apple. If you don't like us, why do you keep coming back?

quote:
Wow... just wow. I'm not even going to type out a reply to that, I'll just give you the log and let you see we NEVER called you mentally ill. You were the one who called segosa a "fucking dickhead." Please do not make up bullshit to make us look bad. WE'RE NOT.

you should read over the logs he askedif i was mentally ill and then he said later i was and plsu itsn ot jsut me who are getting bullied negro_joe -rafe-  to namea  few but theres many more.

plus that log it from a few days ago im talking about a more recent one

This post was edited on 11-03-2005 at 10:30 AM by Discrate.
11-03-2005 10:29 AM
Pages: (9): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: