What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour

Pages: (4): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 » Last »
Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour
Author: Message:
zaher1988

Inseperable

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour
Hey,

well yes i wanna report about some msn support team to their superiours, or to their audit. :P :P:P

do you think or do you know a way to do that?

ciao
05-07-2006 02:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour
Isn't it abuse@msn.com?

This post was edited on 05-07-2006 at 02:39 PM by Lou.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
05-07-2006 02:39 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
zaher1988

Inseperable

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour
hmm i never looked:P but i was eating a banana:P so frustrated because of this so i said i wanna report them so i came to my desk :P

and msghelp was already opened so i posted :P
05-07-2006 02:43 PM
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
After reading your other thread... you do realize that they have a lot of people they need to work with daily.... and they can't really tell if thats really you or not, so they can't just give you the account even though it's yours... They assume it's somebody trying to steal your account. Yes, they can be a pain to work with.... And reporting them won't do much good... I'm sure they'll get slapped on the wrist, and then you'll probably never talk to that same employee again.
05-07-2006 02:51 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
zaher1988

Inseperable

36 / Male / Flag
UTI i'm not asking to retreive my account.

It is just my email  is being deleting from some of my friends' list. without any previous notification. and the wierd thing is that i can't see them when they are online even that they didn't block me, it is just a delete. moreover in the privacy tag the delete button isn't enabled :/

regards
05-07-2006 02:55 PM
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
The person was only trying to help. By repoting them you will stress them out, and ruin their day or even worse. Which is the lesser or two evils? :P

Now if they called you are fucking bastard and said they were going to hack your account and use it for fraud, then report them :P
05-07-2006 02:56 PM
zaher1988

Inseperable

36 / Male / Flag
Guys it is been 2 weeks they are repeating the same thing, 2 weeks they can't understand my problem, 2 weeks they send fixes that has nothing to do with the description of my problem , 2 weeks they asked 3 times to access my account, 2 week and i'm beggin them to referer to the Points 2.3 and 2.4 of my description, because they show that it is not a usual deleting

quote:
Originally posted by points 2.3 and 2.4

If they are online, i can't see them online in my list inspite of not blocking me, it is only a delete so they should appear in my list when they are online, but it is not happening.

If i go to the privacy tag in the options, right-click on one of those persons(when my email isnt in his/her list) the DELETE button isn't enabled, and we know that when you email isn't in someone's list this button should be enabled.

2 weeks they ruin my morning :P when i wake read my mail and find a stupid reply :/

i wanted to report their unprofessional handeling of the messages, report their unskilled team.

regards
05-07-2006 03:03 PM
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
What is your problem, i doubt anything will happen anyway, thery're probably pissing you off on purpose, only old people complain like that...

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

05-07-2006 06:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
zaher1988

Inseperable

36 / Male / Flag
well yeah i actually feel like they don't have a fix, and they won't me to get bored, or send them a message full of swearing so that they have a reason no to reply anymore:P

i'll not do that.

so i am complaining like OLD PEOPLE?
05-07-2006 07:47 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
I've read your threads and complaints about the support and replied to it before. As I said then, they only can help with the information given to them and quite frankly the information provided by you is _not_ very clear or strait forward and I too need several rereads of your description to actually understand what you mean.

It even often contains contradicting stuff. eg:
quote:
If i go to the privacy tag in the options, right-click on one of those persons(when my email isnt in his/her list) the DELETE button isn't enabled, and we know that when you email isn't in someone's list this button should be enabled.
It the delete button is not enabled it means you _ARE_ on their lists! So why using that as an example and even persist on that while your complain is that you are not on their lists? (and tbh, you can't know that for sure unless you actually have access to those (faulty?) accounts).

Also, they don't read forums and stuff. They can only go on on what you mail to them and thus that should be correct, not in some messenger-slang. By this I mean that we all know what you mean with "the privacy tag in the options" and we know, by knowing the persons who wrote the posts, what some stuff means which people  use in their descriptions. But an official support service does not. If you want to explain a problem, do it in the proper way with the proper names and proper detailed descriptions. eg: An "option tab" is not a "tag". A "menu" is not a "thingie", etc... You need to describe the things as they are in detail, not vaguely describe them with some forum/messenger-slang (some might understand this at the official support service but not all people will and that is where confussions starts and the ball gets rolling).

Also, from reading your other threads about this, you often misinterpret stuff which is said yourself (remember the thread where you thought they asked you for your password)....
You also write sometimes stuff in one way while you mean the opposite (because of some grammar/spelling mistakes in your English)...

All this is not to put you down or something, but to note that the blame isn't entirly on their side. In fact, they have shown a great deal of patience and support so far if you ask me (and from reading your threads).

Comming back to that "they want my pasword" thread as an example, instead of ignoring what they suggest and/or advise and instead of repeating a mail you've previously send them, why don't you trust them and follow their advise step by step without jumping to conclussions first. If it doesn't work, only then reply kindly with a mail saying that it doesn't work, but at least try it before simply dismissing it and thinking it wouldn't work before you even tried it and calling them a stupid crap service or what not.

Also, despite what others might let you believe, those responses are _not_ automated or done by robots at all, they are not some bunch of old people laughing at their users and they do have a concearn to help people out.

Of course some support can be wrong or what not, but they handle questions and stuff by the hundreds each day.

So, I would advise to first try to describe your problem in detail, but with the proper names, details, scenario's and examples in proper English and leave out all the contradicting stuff or sort that out first. The more clear and to the point you are, the more and faster they can help you.

If you need some help with that I'm sure somebody can come up with a nice decent mail based upon something you write here.

Again, this is not to put you down or anything. I know it can be extremely frustrating when people don't understand what you're saying. But all you can do, and the proper thing todo, is to be patient and using an as much as possible clear way of describing with as much details as needed to understand the issue, and certainly not using some slang, unknown abbrivations or even contradicting things.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-07-2006 08:43 PM
Pages: (4): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: