What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Taking it to far.

Pages: (9): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
Taking it to far.
Author: Message:
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
RE: Taking it to far.
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
People shouldn't be over-reacting about it so much. The only people who moan about it are the type of people who moan about pathetic things like television adverts.
Family groups and religious nuts are having their yearly whinge about it. Sometimes I wish they would just use some common sense and change the channel to something they like.

I've yet to see Discrate reply to my posts... :wave:

This post was edited on 07-03-2006 at 02:49 AM by linx05.
For news on anything Tremors, visit Tremors News
End Darko
My blog about my film

Scripts I want to get made:
Taskbar icon to change when contact is typing
07-03-2006 02:46 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
Those guys get offended by Dicovery Channel's talk about Whale Mating...
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
07-03-2006 02:56 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MC Inferno
Veteran Member

www.mcinferno.co.uk

35 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Taking it to far.
quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
haha owned

^^^^
07-03-2006 03:02 AM
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by linx05
quote:
quote:
Now, if you had the facts, you would see it wasn't that bad. Yes it was a bit uncalled for but she wasn't in any kind of stress or she didn't feel uncomfortable.

so what you're saying is that she loves the cock.
Sounds like the answer of a 14 year old. No, I wasn't saying that.

well you've proved to me that she certainly damn well enjoys it then.
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
07-03-2006 03:06 AM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Taking it to far.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
Get your facts right.
I got my thing off a news report, then i watched the show tonight and found out the whole story.  So instead of mouthing off and saying i should get my facts right, write a letter to ninemsn and tell them that.
Lets see:

quote:
Two housemates held another female house mate down in her bed and got there penises out and slaped her across the face with them while she slept.
Again, where does it say that she slept? No where. They both got their penises out? I don't think so.

quote:
I find that disgusting and even worse when someone is sleeping.
Misleading information.

quote:
I think big brother is taking things to far and should be taken off. The housemates were pulled out of the house, but what is even more worse is that people are supporting what they did and that thoseto housemates dont even care what they did.
When you get down to the truth of it you would understand why it wasn't that big of a deal.

quote:
Your thoughts? Is the big brother shows taking things to far?
Yes, using misleading information stirs up even more controversy hurting those people involved (as Gretel explained).

EDIT: Made a mistake with the time.

Are you not reading my posts, i am saying i got my news of a news report on the ninemsn website 9 hours before the big brother show happend, i didnt just make this up from what my friend have told me or something, i got it off the news report, so they are wrong. I watched the show now and now i know what happend. So instead of telling me to get my facts right go into your e-mail and write an e-mail to ninemsn and tell them to get there facts write. Do you understand? or do i need to speak in japaneese,indonesian.italian.

quote:
    Well sexual assault has happend in the Australian big brother house last night at 4:00 am. Two housemates held another female house mate down in her bed and got there penises out and slaped her across the face with them while she slept. I find that disgusting and even worse when someone is sleeping. I think big brother is taking things to far and should be taken off. The housemates were pulled out of the house, but what is even more worse is that people are supporting what they did and that thoseto housemates dont even care what they did.

Your thoughts? Is the big brother shows taking things to far?

News report

Kinda hard to judge when the girl in the house who it happened to didn't mind - if she'd have had a problem with it then yeah - it would be a different story, but since she didn't care (as she stated in the diary room) -who the hell are we to judge if you ask me.

Did you not read my posts either? I got the news report 8 hours before the bigbrother show went to air and told us the full story! PLEASE PEOPLE READ MY POSTS I DO NOT WRITE THEM FOR NOTHING.

This post was edited on 07-03-2006 at 03:43 AM by Discrate.
07-03-2006 03:41 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
I read your posts. Maybe you could choose your sources better. You still haven't told me where you got the info about her sleeping and having both of them slap her with their penises.

When you go about spouting lies regarding an issue like this, it can hurt the people involved very much. I think next time you should get your facts from a better source next time.

quote:
Discrate (8) - Last updated Today at 01:45 PM

Negative: Hmmm hes sounds like a smart ass, ill see how it goes.Does not read my posts, then gets things wrong, i tell him to red posts again, he does not.
Smart arse? I am just delivering the facts. I read your posts and you still got facts wrong that weren't even in the article you linked to. Take your own advice please.

quote:
well you've proved to me that she certainly damn well enjoys it then.
Not at all. Just because she wasn't frightened and scared doesn't mean she "loves the cock". They were fooling around.

This post was edited on 07-03-2006 at 05:11 AM by linx05.
End Darko
My blog about my film

07-03-2006 05:06 AM
haydos
Veteran Member

dirty dirty house music

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Are you not reading my posts, i am saying i got my news of a news report on the ninemsn website 9 hours before the big brother show happend, i didnt just make this up from what my friend have told me or something, i got it off the news report, so they are wrong. I watched the show now and now i know what happend. So instead of telling me to get my facts right go into your e-mail and write an e-mail to ninemsn and tell them to get there facts write. Do you understand? or do i need to speak in japaneese,indonesian.italian.

Instead of complaing about what linx05 said, acknowledge the fact that his comments were right, and yours were wrong. Even if you didn't make it up, and you apparently got it from ninemsn*, what you have posted is wrong. Obviously your source posted inaccurate material, don't take that out on linx. Discrate watch the footage and stop complaining about the facts.

*Clicking the link to your source in the first post links to an updated page. Yes, that's right, an update. Obviously ninemsn realised their information was wrong, as should you.
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
don't be lazy
[Image: gayspam.gif]

07-03-2006 05:31 AM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Taking it to far.
Omg you are alll not reading my posts. I posted this thread 8 hours before the bigbrother show went to air and told the full story. I found that artical on ninemsn and i put it on here to tell everyone and talk about it, i did not know it was wrong, there was know way i could of known it was wrong till later that night when i watched the show. So i did not get my facts wrong that artical did, what i wrote was off the artical, i didnt make it up, i didnt get it off friends, i got it off that artical. So i did not get my facts wrong, ninemsn did. But you are all saying i got my facts wrong and u still dont understand that thsi thread was posted 8 hours before there was a full explernation on what had happend.

quote:
When you go about spouting lies regarding an issue like this, it can hurt the people involved very much. I think next time you should get your facts from a better source next time.

How did i know that was half the truth? it was 8 hours before the show had happend i did not know it was half of the truth. So why say im spreading lies when actually ninemsn was, all i did was post here what ninemsn had said.

quote:
    Discrate (8) - Last updated Today at 01:45 PM

Negative: Hmmm hes sounds like a smart ass, ill see how it goes.Does not read my posts, then gets things wrong, i tell him to red posts again, he does not.

Smart arse? I am just delivering the facts. I read your posts and you still got facts wrong that weren't even in the article you linked to. Take your own advice please.

What does me giving you rep have to do with this thread.

A mod/admin please close this thread, people do not understand what i am trieing to say.

This post was edited on 07-03-2006 at 06:01 AM by Discrate.
07-03-2006 05:57 AM
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
Let me ask you again, where did you get the info regarding Camilla sleeping and both the boys getting their penises out and slapping her?

The reason why I copy/pasted the rep is to show how hypocritical you were. I don't usually judge people by their rep (I think it's a stupid idea) but the things people have written in there are very true.

This post was edited on 07-03-2006 at 06:03 AM by linx05.
End Darko
My blog about my film

07-03-2006 06:01 AM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Taking it to far.
quote:
Let me ask you again, where did you get the info regarding Camilla sleeping and both the boys getting their penises out and slapping her?

I am not going to repeat my self again i have repeated and repeated my self over. There is a link in my first post click on that and see where it leads, i got it from there. If you read my posts you would know that link was there. In my first post all the infomation i had in there was from that link!

Dont bring rep into this becuase it has nothing to do with this topic.

This post was edited on 07-03-2006 at 06:08 AM by Discrate.
07-03-2006 06:07 AM
Pages: (9): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: