What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Taking it to far.

Pages: (9): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 » Last »
Taking it to far.
Author: Message:
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
RE: Taking it to far.
I read the link yesterday and today and nowhere in the article does it say that. You made it up. That's what I am trying to tell you, you gave false facts.

The gave me the rep which you thought was valid to topic, so I'm throwing it back at you.

Keep trying mate. You're not going to win.

This post was edited on 07-03-2006 at 06:11 AM by linx05.
For news on anything Tremors, visit Tremors News
End Darko
My blog about my film

Scripts I want to get made:
Taskbar icon to change when contact is typing
07-03-2006 06:10 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Taking it to far.
quote:
Originally posted by linx05
I read the link yesterday and today and nowhere in the article does it say that. You made it up. That's what I am trying to tell you, you gave false facts.

The gave me the rep which you thought was valid to topic, so I'm throwing it back at you.

Keep trying mate. You're not going to win.

I got that infomation from that link yesterday! i think they have edited it. I dont like to be called a lier and i have said in nearly all posts i got my infomation  off that artical! I did not make it up. You just prooved your self you havent been reading my posts. Becuase your saying its made up and i have said 5 times its not.

This post was edited on 07-03-2006 at 06:13 AM by Discrate.
07-03-2006 06:12 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
I don't think so. I checked the article yesterday as did other people. You lied.
End Darko
My blog about my film

07-03-2006 06:14 AM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
I don't think so. I checked the article yesterday as did other people. You lied.

I am not going to fight with you, i know i am not lieing so you can believe what ever you want to believe.... For the last time i was not lieing.
07-03-2006 06:18 AM
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
Suit yourself. I win! :D:D
End Darko
My blog about my film

07-03-2006 06:20 AM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Suit yourself. I win! :D:D

You win what? this isnt a game we are haivng a seroius disccusion and i settle it and then you come out with i win. You do not win becuase it is not a game. I didnt think you were  stupid  but i can see i am wrong now about that.

I know now i cant have a seroius conversation with you.

I also think this threads name describes what you are doing.

You believe what ever you want to believe i am not lieing.

This post was edited on 07-03-2006 at 06:28 AM by Discrate.
07-03-2006 06:23 AM
Mentality

The Best Representation OF me IS ME!

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate

Well sexual assault has happend in the Australian big brother house last night at 4:00 am. Two housemates held another female house mate down in her bed and got there penises out and slaped her across the face with them while she slept. I find that disgusting and even worse when someone is sleeping. I think big brother is taking things to far and should be taken off. The housemates were pulled out of the house, but what is even more worse is that people are supporting what they did and that thoseto housemates dont even care what they did.

Your thoughts? Is the big brother shows taking things to far?

News report

quote:
Originally posted by Mentality

Kinda hard to judge when the girl in the house who it happened to didn't mind - if she'd have had a problem with it then yeah - it would be a different story, but since she didn't care (as she stated in the diary room) -who the hell are we to judge if you ask me.

quote:
Did you not read my posts either? I got the news report 8 hours before the bigbrother show went to air and told us the full story! PLEASE PEOPLE READ MY POSTS I DO NOT WRITE THEM FOR NOTHING.

Woah hang on before you start kicking off mate.

quote:
Well sexual assault has happend in the Australian big brother house last night at 4:00 am

Your word's not ours.

quote:
I find that disgusting and even worse when someone is sleeping.

Your personal opinion to what they did no? this isn't an opinion to the news report.

quote:
but what is even more worse is that people are supporting what they did and that thoseto housemates dont even care what they did.

Again personal opinion related to what you heard had happened before you got the facts.

You posted it before you had the Fact's, So don't start kicking off at people for your mistake. Not Ours.

quote:
Did you not read my posts either? I got the news report 8 hours before the bigbrother show went to air and told us the full story! PLEASE PEOPLE READ MY POSTS I DO NOT WRITE THEM FOR NOTHING.

As you even say your self - you posted before you had the fact's -  how can you put the blame on us?!!!

This post was edited on 07-03-2006 at 11:44 AM by Mentality.
07-03-2006 10:48 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
quote:
So i did not get my facts wrong, ninemsn did. But you are all saying i got my facts wrong and u still dont understand that thsi thread was posted 8 hours before there was a full explernation on what had happend.
Still means your facts where wrong, regardless of where you got them from, you posted incorrect facts, making your facts wrong!

quote:
I got that infomation from that link yesterday! i think they have edited it. I dont like to be called a lier and i have said in nearly all posts i got my infomation  off that artical! I did not make it up.
Nearly all your information eh? so not all of it?
I read the link when you posted this thread, and there was no mention of sleeping, so it must have been a fast edit :dodgy:

quote:
You just prooved your self you havent been reading my posts. Becuase your saying its made up and i have said 5 times its not.

And you've just proved that you're not reading his posts, because he's saying you're lieing about not making it up, and no matter how much you say it, it still could be a lie

All in all, wouldn't it be easyer to admit you posted incorrect info, insted of argueing about it? It can't be that shameful can it?

P.S.
quote:
i am saying i got my news of a news report on the ninemsn website 9 hours before the big brother show happend
quote:
got the news report 8 hours before the bigbrother show went to air and told us the full story!
Make your mind up?

And it would be a lot easyer for people todo as you asked, and read your posts, if you used enter a few times to seperate out the text, insted of blocking it together

This post was edited on 07-03-2006 at 11:06 AM by Plik.
07-03-2006 11:04 AM
Mentality

The Best Representation OF me IS ME!

38 / Male / Flag
I don't even think he knows what he wrote himself :S

I understand what he said exactly, he wrote how he was disgusted about what the guys did, and how the girls weren't even bothered.

"His personal opinion"

He asked everybody if they thought Big Brother. Had they gone to far - Meaning what?

Not airing it on TV and kicking the guys out of the house?
Seems like the right answer for you Discrate based on your personal opinion, I would say.

Or.......

Meaning what the guys did -
Abit stupid - but funny none the less, Girl wasnt bothered, so no harm done.

How did you want people do respond Discrate?

This post was edited on 07-03-2006 at 11:23 AM by Mentality.
07-03-2006 11:21 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
haydos
Veteran Member

dirty dirty house music

– / Male / Flag
Oh the irony of the media.

Channels 9 and 7 are calling foul about Channel 10 (broadcaster of BB)'s coverage of the 'incident'. The funny thing is, the only 2 stations to show the incident are networks 9 and 7, channel 10 hasn't even talked about it. :undecided:
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
don't be lazy
[Image: gayspam.gif]

07-03-2006 12:24 PM
Pages: (9): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites